Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Unforgetable Feelings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unforgetable Feelings. (911 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / My Unforgetable Experience .... / My Unforgetable Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unforgetable Feelings. by abdulmaliq(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Have u ever felt rejected? How do you feel? Pls share how ur feelings was, here.
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by abdulmaliq(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
To be honest, i feel as if i am not a human, azin vry bad indeed.
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by Sijo01(f): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pour out the full gist!
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
yes kinda awkward by the way
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nobody neva xperience rejection for dis life. Йą normal tin. Abeg OP close dis morafukin topik
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:02am On Aug 03, 2012
I've never experienced it. And I don't want to experience it.
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by acidtalk: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2012
abdulmaliq: Have u ever feel rejected? How do you feel? Pls share how ur feelings was, here.

Sir, edit it to "felt". 'Cus they might use that to derail your thread.

Now to your question, if you haven't felt rejected severally in romance and none in business, then sorry to say "you aren't human".

The best of sales people are the most confident and riches (in countries where a man's work is appreciated), and you know why? Because over the years have made their weaknesses their major strength.

As for the love side of it, rejection either through turning down of dates, proposal, friendship or even mere companionship really doesn't mean that person hates you. Most time the it just people's fears and insecurity that makes them end a relationship or dating proposal so NEVER EVER take any form of rejection personal be it in you romance or business life.

Always look deep and make each rejection get you to that strong man you deserve to be.

Life is beautiful if only you are ready to open your eyes and heart to see it.
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by Goldieluks: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2012
Share what feelings? abegii say something else.
Re: Unforgetable Feelings. by tobechi74: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2012
I reject this thread

(1) (Reply)

Would Like To Get Married, But... / For The Married Only!! / Special Moment You Missed, And Would Lyke It To Occur 1 More Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.