Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented (1546 Views)

Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by sage2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
Okonjo-Iweala confirms that 41.3% of 2012 budget has been implemented

The Minister of Finance Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has confirmed that 41.3% of the 2012 capital budget has been implemented so far and that the implementation of the 2012 budget began in April after it was passed into law.

The Coordinating Minister of the Economy made this known while speaking at an interactive meeting with members of the Senate Committee on Appropriation on Thursday where she stated that President Goodluck Jonathan had been leading the drive for higher budget performance.

According to the Minister, the sum of N1.3 trillion was appropriated for capital expenditure in the 2012 budget and out of this; the ministry has released N404 billion with N324 billion cash backed.

Dr Okonjo-Iweala also stated that Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDA’s) have used 56% of the funds cash backed for capital expenditure leaving 44% of the funds unused.

“So far, 56 per cent of the capital budget had been utilised while 44 per cent was still outstanding.”

“There is more room for utilisation. 56 per cent of the funds that has been released, has been used, meaning 44 per cent is still available for implementation” she said.

The Minister explained that, “if you measure what’s been implemented over the entire budget you get 13.7%. But because we’re talking about 4months, the implementation is 41%”

“The Federal Ministry of Finance is not holding back any budgeted funds. The CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) can confirm that” she added, denying that there has been selection of projects.

The ministry had been providing funds to Ministries, Departments and Agencies “in bulk” she said.

“We release resources to MDAs in bulk. There is no discrimination. We don’t have a selective approach” she added.

She added that the ministry has so far released N1.6 trillion for recurrent expenditure.

The Minister claimed she was misquoted by the media and that the figures being thrown around on the level of budget implementation are not true.

Constituency Projects

Ahead of the meeting, the Senators had been displeased at remarks purported to have been made by the Minister blaming the tardy fund releases on Constituency Projects added into the appropriation act by the legislators.

On her alleged statements on constituency projects, Dr Okonjo-Iweala clarified her position saying it is not true that the president has told ministries not to implement constituency projects.

According to her, ministries have already launched the procurement process for the constituency projects.

She assured that the execution of the budget would be kept within January-December, adding that the current practice of extending it to March of the following year should be discontinued.

She also promised that the 2013 budget would be submitted to the National Assembly by September this year.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/08/02/okonjo-iweala-confirms-that-41-3-of-2012-budget-has-been-implemented/
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
sage_:

Dr Okonjo-Iweala also stated that Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDA’s) have used 56% of the funds cash backed for capital expenditure leaving 44% of the funds unused.

“So far, 56 per cent of the capital budget had been utilised while 44 per cent was still outstanding.”

“There is more room for utilisation. 56 per cent of the funds that has been released, has been used, meaning 44 per cent is still available for implementation” she said.

[size=13pt]The Minister explained that, “if you measure what’s been implemented over the entire budget you get 13.7%. But because we’re talking about 4months, the implementation is 41%”
[/size]
“The Federal Ministry of Finance is not holding back any budgeted funds. The CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) can confirm that” she added, denying that there has been selection of projects.

The ministry had been providing funds to Ministries, Departments and Agencies “in bulk” she said.

“We release resources to MDAs in bulk. There is no discrimination. We don’t have a selective approach” she added.

She added that the ministry has so far released N1.6 trillion for recurrent expenditure.

The Minister claimed she was misquoted by the media and that the figures being thrown around on the level of budget implementation are not true.

Constituency Projects

Ahead of the meeting, the Senators had been displeased at remarks purported to have been made by the Minister blaming the tardy fund releases on Constituency Projects added into the appropriation act by the legislators.

On her alleged statements on constituency projects, Dr Okonjo-Iweala clarified her position saying it is not true that the president has told ministries not to implement constituency projects.

What is this? 419-by-moonlight?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by akintun: 12:41am On Aug 03, 2012
How is it 419. Simple mathematic would tell u dat she might be speaking d truth.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Aug 03, 2012
akintun: How is it 419. Simple mathematic would tell u dat she [size=13pt]might [/size]be speaking d truth.

Even you person DO NOT believe she is telling you everything. Isn't there a side of your being that wants to know, especially since this is YOUR MONEY that is being spent here.

Why is it SO WRONG FOR YOU TO SAY "I want to know how my money is BEING spent"? Why ??

a) You are a key stakeholder in this so why do you not get a monthly report of some sort on what is going on?

b) You voted these people in, so why should they hug all the information and details? Why can't they share that information with you as they go.

c) 56%, 41%, 13%, 11% ----- Let's see the numbers and details, what is wrong with that? According to her, that information already exists anyway, so why is it not openly available to you?

d) Are you really satisfied with a silly BUDGET REVIEW document that again skips the details and mostly loads you horse stories of % work done without still explaining how exactly all those billions amounted to not a lot of changes that you can feel, see and measure?

e) Why is this about her? Why not about you and YOUR PART in this project called Nigeria?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Jeboy(m): 5:30am On Aug 03, 2012
@Kobojunkie
I expected you to inquire from professionals in NL to analyse the ministers stance before judging but No you wouldn't do that because you would rather prefer to do blind criticism rather than being a constructive critics.Let me educate you on so many flaws behind d budget;

1) Budget is suppose to take a year (12 months) as implementation period. This budget was passed in April.So the Law Makers calling for 100% implementation in September are chasing shadows..its like a mother hoping to give birth under 6months when we know it takes 9 months to deliver a baby

2) The House members gave a percentage of total buget implemented with regard to 12 months implementation period but we re just in the fourth month of budget implementation.

3) The simple maths dat Kobojunkie fail to apply is dat whatever percentage implementation you arrive now has to be multiplied by 3 since implementation should be based on 4 months which is a one-third of a year. So whatever they have achieved in 4 months can be multiplied by 3 (assuming they work at same rate) for a years evaluation and the minister has promised to work faster than d present rate.

Kobojunkie does not use Logic when analysing instances just because they want to nail opposition. I am not anybodys fan and check my posts in NL you will know.I am just interested in the truth and all that will make Nigeria progress irrespective of the person or party who is ruling. My 5 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2012
Jeboy: @Kobojunkie
I expected you to inquire from professionals in NL to analyse the ministers stance before judging but No you wouldn't do that because you would rather prefer to do blind criticism rather than being a constructive critics.Let me educate you on so many flaws behind d budget;

1) Budget is suppose to take a year (12 months) as implementation period. This budget was passed in April.So the Law Makers calling for 100% implementation in September are chasing shadows..its like a mother hoping to give birth under 6months when we know it takes 9 months to deliver a baby

First of all, I never said anywhere that the budget should not be applied to the whole year. If you yourself had spent time reviewing Nigeria's own budget history, it would have dawned on you that every year, for the past 11 years, the budget had been passed around March/April, and the END OF THE YEAR budget review document, and speech given in December of each of those years.

Please if you do not know anything of your own country, at least take time to do some research before you come thinking you can lecture others.

Jeboy:
2) The House members gave a percentage of total buget implemented with regard to 12 months implementation period but we re just in the fourth month of budget implementation.

If the above explaination works for you, that is fine but I don't buy it because again, if you go back to the last 11 years, when we consider bugdet implementation, various agencies come up with their own take. That should not longer apply as we have learnt that does not work for us. There is nothing wrong with the House now demanding that information on what has been done be made known.

Jeboy:
3) The simple maths dat Kobojunkie fail to apply is dat whatever percentage implementation you arrive now has to be multiplied by 3 since implementation should be based on 4 months which is a one-third of a year. So whatever they have achieved in 4 months can be multiplied by 3 (assuming they work at same rate) for a years evaluation and the minister has promised to work faster than d present rate.

Kobojunkie does not use Logic when analysing instances just because they want to nail opposition. I am not anybodys fan and check my posts in NL you will know.I am just interested in the truth and all that will make Nigeria progress irrespective of the person or party who is ruling. My 5 cents.

Simple math? While you apply your simple math to make it work for you, I will say this. I prefer to wait to see the information myself, rather than swallow up gobbledegook some internet dragon wants to shove down my throat.

We were told last week that the 2012 Budget implementation, NOT QUARTERLY BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION, And NOT 3-MONTH Budget Implementation, but instead 2012 BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION was at 56%. Now we are told if you really break it down to 4 month period then you get that only 13.7% of the budget for the first of the four months has been implemented. I don't know about your simple math logic but that is a terrible number when you consider we have 5 more months before we get a Budget review document and the President goes on National TV to tell us how he spent our money for the year 2012.

I really don't care for your analysis. Please spare me any more of it.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Obiagu1(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What is this? 419-by-moonlight?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Don't embarrass yourself, madam. It's a simple math.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2012
Obiagu1:

Don't embarrass yourself, madam. It's a simple math.

I am allowed to embarass myself right? Good. So you keep your 'simple' maths while I keep asking for information.

I hope that is that too much for you too? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Obiagu1(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am allowed to embarass myself right? Good. So you keep your 'simple' maths while I keep asking for information.

I hope that is that too much for you too? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well the information you seek for cannot be obtained on NL. It would have been better you asked her those questions at the hearing.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2012
Obiagu1:

Well the information you seek for cannot be obtained on NL. It would have been better you asked her those questions at the hearing.

Are you daft? Who says anything about being able to obtain it on Nairaland?
Nairaland is an opinion forum and people are allowed to post their opinion on what they think should happen and maybe use the opportunity to reach anyone in power that may be reading. If I could attend the hearing, I would not need you to tell me what to ask or not ask. I am simply posting by opinion here on this issue. Do I really need to give you this lecture like every other month? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Obiagu1(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2012
^^^

Sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Jeboy(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2012
@Kobojunkie

Let me break it down to you using elementary maths:

If it takes 41hours for a man to do a job in 12months, how long will it take d same man to do it in 4 months assuming he works at d same rate of efficiency and time?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2012
Obiagu1: ^^^

Sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to.

I am not offended . . . just wondering why I have to repeat this PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT of the obvious, most every week, on a PUBLIC FORUM!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2012

If it takes 41hours for a man to do a job in 12months, how long will it take d same man to do it in 4 months assuming he works at d same rate of efficiency and time?

I already told you . . . keep your delusions "simple" maths to yourself while I keep mine. . . ?? OR is that not direct enough undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by ektbear: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2012
lmao
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by dplordx(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2012
Where are the MDA's complaining? I thought they are the one who wanted more money....
Let me them show what theyve done with received funds....
And Aunty Nngo, “if you measure what’s been implemented over the entire budget you get 13.7%. But because we’re talking about 4months, the implementation is 41%”
is this world bank mathematics? Someone needs to explain this. If you can't shut the F up and dont attack me!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Jeboy(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2012
@Kobojunkie

Secondly,madam minister is poised to breaking d jinx of taking d budget to every April of new year.I bet you she is aiming at December dis year for dis years budget by next year Sept will be achieavable.I give credits to Fashola,Okorocha,Mimiko,Amaechi,Akpabio,Oshiomole etc cos they ve performed well, it doesn't have to be about PDP,CAN or CPC.Try and be a progressive thinking Nigerian for once.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2012

Secondly,madam minister is poised to breaking d jinx of taking d budget to every April of new year.I bet you she is aiming at December dis year for dis years budget by next year Sept will be achieavable.I give credits to Fashola,Okorocha,Mimiko,Amaechi,Akpabio,Oshiomole etc cos they ve performed well, it doesn't have to be about PDP,CAN or CPC.Try and be a progressive thinking Nigerian for once.
Kobojunkie:

I already told you . . . keep your delusions "simple" maths to yourself while I keep mine. . . ?? OR is that not direct enough undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Sealeddeal(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2012
@Joeboy...i think u have a big point there.lecture them to get simple understanding.Nobody should be allowed to grope in dark.but then,i pray that ur lecture yields fruit.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by 9jaIhail(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

@Kobojunkie This is a example of what i said about you criticizing leaders wrongly or blind,i hope you can recall the thread i opened 3 days ago where you tasked me to provide you with evidence where you have ever criticized any leader wrongly or blindly.Now you are here displaying another blind argument.I hope you don't come back here abusing and raining curses on me.Try to minimize your argument and be constructive while arguing.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by karlmax2: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2012
Where are the naira land budget implementation experts! Abi dem neva see this post?,
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2012
“if you measure what’s been implemented over the entire budget you get 13.7%. But because we’re talking about 4months, the implementation is 41%”

From April down to July... 4 months = 13% / while, August to December = 28%? I guess this what aunty as trying to sell.

And not a single idi0t in the house of thieves questioned these? SMH
41% in 9 months isnt that bad though. Not even the US gets close to 95%. Though im seeing the reason why the World Bank will never give her the position daily. If she runs again, im certain she will get flogged once more.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

@Kobojunkie This is a example of what i said about you criticizing leaders wrongly or blind,i hope you can recall the thread i opened 3 days ago where you tasked me to provide you with evidence where you have ever criticized any leader wrongly or blindly.Now you are here displaying another blind argument.I hope you don't come back here abusing and raining curses on me.Try to minimize your argument and be constructive while arguing.

[size=14pt]What a Mor0nic/imbecilic comment from you.[/size] I am saying that the house is right for asking for more details at least I as a Nigerian want to KNOW what is going on, and you declare that to be me criticizing leaders wrongly or blindly??
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Sealeddeal(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2012
Okammuta Ngozi Okonjo Iweala did a nice job even though the senator may not have understood what she said.she dazzled the senators.but then,what matters most is not the said explanation but the impact of the budget implemented on every nigerian.i equally thank God for all these face off taking place between the House of Rep and Executive and i do pray that they will never get along again till end of democracy in nigeria so dat everything done by executive will continously be kept under check by the Reps/NA.Equally,Nigeria Democracy is getting more and more mature because this present govt have allowed for freedom of opinion and harsh criticism even to the extend of being threatened by some individuals.U dnt criticise some leaders.if u do so,u get assasinated.Others will respond by targeting u and ur work.But this govt will respond by yielding to some of the demands of its critics which they think is proper.And dats democracy.Its good when people pressure govt bt its not gud when people threaten govt.Constructive criticism is pressuring otherwise,threat.So,nigerians should not stop pressuring GEJ's administration but let it be in mind of everybody dat GEJ led nigeria in one of the best democratic style in the world.Equally,nigeria has been a failed state before GEJ so,nigerians should not expect miracle.i am not GEJ's tool.i only enjoy saying truth and being in side of truth.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by 9jaIhail(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2012
Sealeddeal: Okammuta Ngozi Okonjo Iweala did a nice job even though the senator may not have understood what she said.she dazzled the senators.but then,what matters most is not the said explanation but the impact of the budget implemented on every nigerian.i equally thank God for all these face off taking place between the House of Rep and Executive and i do pray that they will never get along again till end of democracy in nigeria so dat everything done by executive will continously be kept under check by the Reps/NA.Equally,Nigeria Democracy is getting more and more mature because this present govt have allowed for freedom of opinion and harsh criticism even to the extend of being threatened by some individuals.U dnt criticise some leaders.if u do so,u get assasinated.Others will respond by targeting u and ur work.But this govt will respond by yielding to some of the demands of its critics which they think is proper.And dats democracy.Its good when people pressure govt bt its not gud when people threaten govt.Constructive criticism is pressuring otherwise,threat.So,nigerians should not stop pressuring GEJ's administration but let it be in mind of everybody dat GEJ led nigeria in one of the best democratic style in the world.Equally,nigeria has been a failed state before GEJ so,nigerians should not expect miracle.i am not GEJ's tool.i only enjoy saying truth and being in side of truth.

I am glad seeing someone who is not a GEJ praise singer but only call a spade a spade unlike some that will come here to compare this democracy with our previous one lead by OBJ.In all manner GEJ is too democrat to compare with any of this oppositions and their party leaders.Gej might not be getting it right in all his policies and actions,but one thing for sure is this is the first time Nigerians are enjoying true and transparent democracy.Like i said in one of my previous post Nigerians will only see how good GEJ administration has been to them but it might be late for we all, earlier we realize that this man has good mind and intention to make change in our lives and support him the better it will be for us.Our political actors have seeing the sign that GEJ mission is to change the face of this country and shame them the elites that is why they started with BH and other violence just to make good use of their threats during the election to make the country ungovernable.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by 9jaIhail(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

[size=14pt][b]What a Mor0nic/imbecilic comment from you.[/b][/size] I am saying that the house is right for asking for more details at least I as a Nigerian want to KNOW what is going on, and you declare that to be me criticizing leaders wrongly or blindly??

I am not disappointed because i have been expecting the bolded from you.But try to amend your criticism to avoid making you a noise maker
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I am not disappointed because i have been expecting the bolded from you.But try to amend your criticism to avoid making you a noise maker

Try to get yourself a brain so you can better comprehend what discussion is about because you BLINDLY AND STUPIDLY criticize that which you don't even grasp. How about you try that first
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by 9jaIhail(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Try to get yourself a brain so you can better comprehend what discussion is about because you BLINDLY AND STUPIDLY criticize that which you don't even grasp. How about you try that first

I shall not involve my humble self into your bigotry and senseless argument because you are award holder when it comes for blind argument and accusation,my research shows me that no one on Nairaland have ever defeat you when it comes to senseless argument, hence you are the champion in this field i will allow you to wallow in your daily duty (SENSELESS,BLIND,AND BIGOTRY ARGUMENT)

This shall be the last i will ever respond to you. A PROMISE.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Kobojunkie: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I shall not involve my humble self into your bigotry and senseless argument because you are award holder when it comes for blind argument and accusation,my research shows me that no one on Nairaland have ever defeat you when it comes to senseless argument, hence you are the champion in this field i will allow you to wallow in your daily duty (SENSELESS,BLIND,AND BIGOTRY ARGUMENT)

This shall be the last i will ever respond to you. A PROMISE.

Again . . . stop posting mor0nic comments especially when it is obvious you do not take time to read, understand what the discussion is about or what has been said so far. . . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by 4Play(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2012
So 13.7% of the entire budget, representing 41% annualised, has been implemented. That still leaves more question than answers as to why the seemingly poor implementation.

I know Nigeria's main problem is not so much the disbursement of cash but how the disbursed cash is spent. If the poor budget implementation is the latter, she needs to let us know how the FG is addressing this.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Whatever!

All I know is that budget implementation is not Nigeria's problem.

Those threatening Jonathan with impeachment are yet to tell us what their grievances are exactly, but nobody should tell me that it is love for Nigeria.

reading the whole thing in between the line will sure that the quarrel is about cash especially for "constituency projects".

Thanks Ngozi, and Thanks Mr. President.

I am only alarmed that Nigeria as a nation do not deserve you.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Confirms That 41.3% Of 2012 Budget Has Been Implemented by dandoki: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
I have be say it over and over, forward march this Ngozi Wahala back to Washinghton with immediately effect. We are not need her here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Baby Would Be Born In The Future / Lagos Treasury Loot: Acn Tinubu Storms America With 57 Lagos Lg Chairmen” / [photonews] National Awards: Mike Adenuga Receives GCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.