Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State (202836 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
It cost us N1,496,000.00 to complete all the works in the last stage which is the upper floor, lintels, pillars and topping of the blocks. This is a breakdown of all the materials and labour costs for that stage.

1 BLOCKS 2500 150.00 375,000.00
2 CEMENT 98 1,800.00 176,400.00
3 SAND 6 15,000.00 90,000.00
4 GRAVEL 4 19,000.00 76,000.00
5 PLYWOOD 2 1,200.00 2,400.00
6 RODS 91 1,700.00 154,700.00
7 BINDING WIRE , NAILS ETC 1 15,500.00
8 LABOUR FOR BLOCKWORK/SERVING MASON 150,000.00
9 LABOUR FOR LINTEL 75,000.00
10 LABOUR FOR IRON WORKS 35,000.00
11 LABOUR FOR CARPENTER 45,000.00
12 6MM RODS 30 600.00 18,000.00
13 DESIGNING THE ARCS/SCAFFOLDING/WOOD 100,000.00
14 TRANSPORT AND LOADING/OFFLOADING 30,000.00
15 MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION 153,900.00

1,496,900.00[/b][b]
When you add this amount to the N4,697,700.00 which we had spent on the previous stages, it will mean that this building has gulped a sum total of N6,194,600.00.[/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 4:52am On Dec 25, 2012
spyder880: It cost us N1,496,000.00 to complete all the works in the last stage which is the upper floor, lintels, pillars and topping of the blocks. This is a breakdown of all the materials and labour costs for that stage.

1 BLOCKS 2500 150.00 375,000.00
2 CEMENT 98 1,800.00 176,400.00
3 SAND 6 15,000.00 90,000.00
4 GRAVEL 4 19,000.00 76,000.00
5 PLYWOOD 2 1,200.00 2,400.00
6 RODS 91 1,700.00 154,700.00
7 BINDING WIRE , NAILS ETC 1 15,500.00
8 LABOUR FOR BLOCKWORK/SERVING MASON 150,000.00
9 LABOUR FOR LINTEL 75,000.00
10 LABOUR FOR IRON WORKS 35,000.00
11 LABOUR FOR CARPENTER 45,000.00
12 6MM RODS 30 600.00 18,000.00
13 DESIGNING THE ARCS/SCAFFOLDING/WOOD 100,000.00
14 TRANSPORT AND LOADING/OFFLOADING 30,000.00
15 MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION 153,900.00

1,496,900.00[/b][b]
When you add this amount to the N4,697,700.00 which we had spent on the previous stages, it will mean that this building has gulped a sum total of N6,194,600.00.[/b][b][b][/b]
Wow! So far so good but it seems/look like this house/project has consumed more funds than yours cux if I recall very well yours was already roofed @ N6m. All the same good job chief and happy holiday!
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2012
prince_onx:
Wow! So far so good but it seems/look like this house/project has consumed more funds than yours cux if I recall very well yours was already roofed @ N6m. All the same good job chief and happy holiday!

You are right Chief, my own house was not up to this amount because of these points;

1. Size.
My house is much smaller than this house. Both in the floor space covered, deck area and upper lintels and beams. You can remember that while the top of my living room was not decked, this house is decked on top of the living room, adding to the costs. Another place is the size of blocks, I used 6" in my house while this house is being built with 9" hollow blocks. The beams and pillars in every part of this house will be bigger than the ones in my house, cement, sand, gravel and labour will be much here.

2. Cost differences.
If you look at the costing for my house materials, sand was selling at N5k-N7k, but in this town, we are buying each trip of sand for N13-N15k depending on type and distance. N12-N14k could buy gravel in my site but here its N19-N20k. Also wood and labour costs are much more here than in my house where I am a local champion and people can work for me for other reasons like being my tenant etc.

3. Distance
Bros, if only you know that I spend N3k or more on fuel each day I travel down to this site. I am not even talking of servicing my car because its a strong product and can go for months without asking for much.

4. You know, I couldn't charge myself management and supervision fees grin grin grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
We did this today

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
And this is how it looks now, a part of the front.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Flashback.......

This was how this building was designed to look, but what you see today on the site are modifications made by me and my team. I took another look at this frontal view and didnt like what I saw. I picked it up and asked myself, "What will you like to add or remove from this design?"

I called my client and discussed the changes with him, and we agreed on some changes while I added others myself.

1. That a new pillar be added at the front left hand side,

2. Develop a new frontal sit out and build it to join the front

3. Modify the look of the windows in front,

4. Add a door/viewing area in the front left hand bedroom

5. Make the cantilever that is at the left side of the building to run all the way till the end of that side

6. Deck the front of the house to link the parapet with the newly added pillar.

Let it be on record that we did all these while working with the same budget we would have used to build the other design (pictured on this post)
We are experts when it comes to making changes without blowing the budget, but the area this will affect will be the roof. The additions has now made the roof size larger, the parapet will now be wider to cover the newly created sit-out area, more roofing wood, more materials and labour costs on everything.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
The decking we did has tucked the newly created pillar at the left side under the parapet, very neatly.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
The newly added frontal sit out

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
From the top, pouring is ongoing

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
part of the decked area, and you can also see the top of the added sit-out area that has now enlarged the roof size, parapet size also.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
My client gave me N130k to build this BQ, and this is how far we got. We had to leverage on the left over materials and pulled some funds and men from the main building to make up the balance.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
If everything goes according to plan, I should be buying the roofing wood for this house tomorrow. Roofing wood work should start by next week.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Fhemmmy: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2012
spyder880: My client gave me N130k to build this BQ, and this is how far we got. We had to leverage on the left over materials and pulled some funds and men from the main building to make up the balance.

ummmmmmmmmmm
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2012
spyder880: My client gave me N130k to build this BQ, and this is how far we got. We had to leverage on the left over materials and pulled some funds and men from the main building to make up the balance.

Haha Oga Spyder, this na cheating oh lol, this is me trying to follow THIS BQ step by step, so there has been some cross deployment of materials and men, thats a very good idea but i guess we wont be able to know the actual true cost of the BQ seperatly. I am about to give my supervisor 1million naira to make a start with the BQ, so far we have moulded 1600 blocks.

how far do you think this 1Million will take the BQ to?
Also how much do you estimate i will have to pay the builder to take the BQ to lintel level including the foundation. i need to have this estimate at the back of my mind before i negotiate so i can be negotiating from a position of pre knowledge.
Thanks in advance Oga spyder and wishing you a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2012
jites:

Haha Oga Spyder, this na cheating oh lol, this is me trying to follow THIS BQ step by step, so there has been some cross deployment of materials and men, thats a very good idea but i guess we wont be able to know the actual true cost of the BQ seperatly. I am about to give my supervisor 1million naira to make a start with the BQ, so far we have moulded 1600 blocks.

Also how much do you estimate i will have to pay the builder to take the BQ to lintel level including the foundation. i need to have this estimate at the back of my mind before i negotiate so i can be negotiating from a position of pre knowledge.
If I already have the land to build which you do, 1600 blocks, and N1m naira cash, I won't do the mistake you're about to do. With that amount of cash or a little more and already moulded 1600 blocks or also a little more you should be talking of roofing a 3/4 bedroom bungalow. What's up with you and BQ my guy?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2012
prince_onx:
If I already have the land to build which you do, 1600 blocks, and N1m naira cash, I won't do the mistake you're about to do. With that amount of cash or a little more and already moulded 1600 blocks or also a little more you should be talking of roofing a 3/4 bedroom bungalow. What's up with you and BQ my guy?

You are right, the amount will be very appropriate to start the foundation, do the blockwork/lintels and even roof the 2 bedroom BQ with aluminium roofing sheets. N1m is a lot of money still in this country.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2012
jites:

N1m can start the 2 room BQ and even roof it with aluminum sheets, I will try and itemize the cost of this one later, only that it has become difficult since part of the materials came from the leftovers in the main building.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2012
@ spyder and Prince onx, Thanks a lot for the advice, i know the both of you would have been really fed up with me now always going on with this BQ matter, its not that i am obsessed with a BQ, its just part of a strategic plan i am embarking on. The BQ is just a somewhere for my manager to stay while working on the poultry farm which is also situated on the land for close supervision and to avoid stealing. i have got an allocated space for a 3 bedroom bungalow but i am going to gradually complete that one over time but right now i am expecting my stock of birds in june and i dont want them just to be left alone in the land- Sapele na hot place o. and for now na only the BQ my power go fit reach to proper completion to enable habitation because i dont want to start the 3 bedroom bungalow when i know that i am only able to complete it in December next year 2013.
So my chairmen, this is the reason why i am going on about this BQ everytime, the 1Million is just fund on ground ermarked for the BQ project, for example i dont expect them to dig foundation for 400k when i know that on page 17 of this thread Oga spyder dug the foundation for BQ for 11800, and paid Bricklayers and mason 12k, i know that prices depends on lacations but i dont expect a big disparity between what spyder is paying and what i expect to pay, plus or minus a couple of hundreds. What i intend to do is present every quote i am given here on this thread for advice and if the house say its fair and ok, only then will i proceed, no one will spend a kobo out of the 1 million until i get the go ahead say its okay from the house. I sorry if i am bothering you guys with too many questions oh cos i know you are all very busy especially Oga spyder but so far Oga spyder has always responded to evry question i ask him without telling me off lol for which i am very grateful for.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
jites:

@Prince, Thanks a lot for your input thats why i love NL getting loads of help. Well the land is in Sapele in Delta state, the land is a bit swampy and the architect said to be on a safe side we need to raise the foundation. its a 2 plot land and it was acquired specifically for me to build a poultry farm, the site will contain THE POULTRY FARM, A 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW AND A BQ, Presently i dont have the fund to complete everything and i am currently paying an enormous rent where i presently live. So my plan is to complete the BQ first move into the BQ, build the poultry as i need to be close to the farm to monitor it, and eventually build the 2 bedroom bungalow, When the bungalow is complete i would move into it with my family, the BQ will be used for my workers on the farm as an added incentive for them to live rent free, about 2 workers. When the farm is operational the proceed will help in funding the construction of the 2 bedroom Bungalow. But i am not currently at home, i live in the UK but my inlaw will be running things on my behalf- i know a lot of people will raise eyebrow when i say i am not at home and someone else will be running things, the truth is my major problem is even my inlaw dont have a clue how much the BQ will cost he gives me figure and i compare on NL and decide if he goes ahead or not. The block moulder he saw is charging 25 naira per bag, is this reasonable, i have been following spyder,brabus,amlone, and some vito guy something that build a 5bedroom bungalow in benin city for a while and as at last year they paid their moulder approximately 18-20 per bag so relatively i thought it wasnt too bad- your thoughts please.
To avoid any confusion, when I use I in my statement i am actually refering to my inlaw.
A little bit about my inlaw. He graduated the same time as my immediate younger sister from UNN about 5 years ago, they got married and both of them have been looking for jobs to no avail only getting jobs of 20k a month, so i called him and said why work for 20k or when we can both run some business together, he is very hardworking, i open a little poultry of 250 birds as a trial and so far he has managed it very well losing only 5 birds, we are currently selling eggs now to customers and they are even paying in advance, i bought 5 okada for him to manage on hire purchase and he ran it fanstastically well giving account for every penny even when he buys coke to drink due to being in the sun too long, all the bike have all balance and currently my inlaw has now bought 2 taxis supported by me as well, both drivers balancing 2k per day 10k per week. So in terms of the business being in good hand i have no doubt but the help we need now is for the building as we are both novice and dont want to be riped off. So please my good people of NL any help would be greatly appreciated.
It sound like am against your BQ plan because of the above reasons. You said your rent it too high where you presently live and you also want your poultry supervisor to live on site! Why not kick of with the available N1m and 1600 blocks for a nice simple bungalow. I even advised you to go for something similar to my cousins (total of 3 bedrooms & 2 living rooms). He has a 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom/toilet, and kitchen on one side, then a 1 bedroom safe contain on the other side with a hall way in the middle and one roof above all. It's a bungalow when you see it from the outside but actually kind of two mini flats that can also be accommodated by one family in the future if he so wish. Anyway, na your money lol and your choice but if I were you I won't spend time and money building just 2 rooms BQ! By the time you know it, you'll find out that you're not really saving a lot compare to building a bungalow. You can also combined the two mini flats and just focus on completing the 2rooms for your poultry supervisor first and the other side later!
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
@ Jites, Prince has some very strong points here. A small bungalow will serve your purpose better, than starting another house in the nearest future.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Still completing the works.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
more of it

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
To enable us start treating the wood for the roof on time, I bought some quantities of the wood today. More will be bought next week as we start wood work by next week.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 2:16am On Dec 30, 2012
spyder880:

N1m can start the 2 room BQ and even roof it with aluminum sheets, I will try and itemize the cost of this one later, only that it has become difficult since part of the materials came from the leftovers in the main building.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 2:23am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=jites][/quote]
This is the 3D of what i intend building, as you can see there is already a 3 bedroom bungalow with an annex office making it almost 4 bedrooms which i can not start now, but i will now add another room to the BQ on the left hand side of the pic to make it like a 2 bedroom bungalow then- taking your advice PRINCE and use aluminium roofing, infact i will stop calling it a BQ so prince dont get fed up with me lol lol, prince no wan hear say i build just a 2 room BQ LOL.
Anyway thanks a lot for the advice sha, its back to the drawing board for me again, minor adjustment needs to be made, but Prince and Spyder una sure say 1Million with a little added extra will be enough to complete a 2 bedroom bungalow or almost complete it with aluminium roofing cos i no want abandon project o lol
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
jites:
This is the 3D of what i intend building, as you can see there is already a 3 bedroom bungalow with an annex office making it almost 4 bedrooms which i can not start now, but i will now add another room to the BQ on the left hand side of the pic to make it like a 2 bedroom bungalow then- taking your advice PRINCE and use aluminium roofing, infact i will stop calling it a BQ so prince dont get angry with me lol lol, prince no wan hear say i build just a 2 room BQ LOL.
Anyway thanks a lot for the advice sha, its back to the drawing board for me again, minor adjustment needs to be made, but Prince and Spyder una sure say 1Million with a little added extra will be enough to complete a 2 bedroom bungalow or almost complete it with aluminium roofing cos i no want abandon project o lol
Lol! Bros am not mad at you oh or your BQ project, I simply think BQ's are addition to the main house not the main project like you made it sound even though you have a plan of building another BQ (2 bedrooms) lol after the first 1 bedroom BQ. Also, I think plots/land are really cheap in Sapele compare to other bigger cities cause I won't even think of even double bungalow on a N5m or N6m naira plot. Finally, those 3D drawing are very sweet and tempting but honestly reality sets in when you start building. I really dont look at mine anymore because its different from the actual building/project. Going by my actual 3D drawing, I would've spent N3m for every N2.5m that I've spent. My sincere advise is to go ahead and start your main bungalow first! I think you already have enough both blocks and cash to start it and its easier and cheaper adding a 1 room BQ later than adding the main bungalow to BQ. After roofing, you can decide to finish the rest one room at a time as funds permit.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
prince_onx:
Lol! Bros am not mad at you oh or your BQ project, I simply think BQ's are addition to the main house not the main project like you made it sound even though you have a plan of building another BQ (2 bedrooms) lol after the first 1 bedroom BQ. Also, I think plots/land are really cheap in Sapele compare to other bigger cities cause I won't even think of even double bungalow on a N5m or N6m naira plot. Finally, those 3D drawing are very sweet and tempting but honestly reality sets in when you start building. I really dont look at mine anymore because its different from the actual building/project. Going by my actual 3D drawing, I would've spent N3m for every N2.5m that I've spent. My sincere advise is to go ahead and start your main bungalow first! I think you already have enough both blocks and cash to start it and its easier and cheaper adding a 1 room BQ later than adding the main bungalow to BQ. After roofing, you can decide to finish the rest one room at a time as funds permit.

@ Prince_onx all correct sir, like i said initially i am a proper novice in building matter, the first time i wanted to try i was saving money every month with my best friend in nigeria with the intention of using it to build a house, because i wanted to start when i have all the fund so the building will just be moving like the one spyder is doing so, but when i thought i was ready i ask my friend, my very good friend who is like a brother to me for the money so i can start, the guy tell me say he used the money not some of it o all of it to help his brother complete his duplex and now his brother has refused to pay back. i was paralysed with shock when he told me, what could i do, i cant arrest my friend, he kept on pleading and saying i will pay back small when i start working because he was a medical student and still is currently doing his NYSC, i could not tell me family because they will go and carry fight to him and his family and they will say naim good for me because i no trust my family to help me build house i go give a friend all my savings. Just to clarify a few things, i live in London and have been here now for 14 years , i am not a professional here i do hard work even combining 2 jobs, as i dey write this na my eyes dey close because i finished night work yesterday and came straingt to another work i never sleep all for nothing and up till now the only thing i can say is that i leave it in God's hand. So that why even now i am thinking is it worth it again trying to build a house again or do some business in Nigeria that i will not be living in, and now again i am starting to trust my brother in law, i know alot of people will say i am a fool but what can i do, he is married to my sister, i no get mama or papa for nigeria not even a brother, na my sister be my only immediate relative so if he steal the money at least it will also benefit my sister and to be honest i am actually doing this for them because i will not live in the house whether it is 100 room bungalow or 1 room except when i go home for holiday which no go past 2 weeks. Thats why if someone like spyder say send me the money and i go go sapele and use it to build wetin he fit carry i will not hesitate, i dont know if you know FHEMMMY in the auto section, i have never met the man but i gave him money and he bought a VW passat for me from canada and send it home to my brother in law for him to give someone to drive taxi with and combine with the poultry to help put food for their table, both of them na graduates with no jobs and thye rent for the house they are living now when he expire i have to folk out money to help pay it, why dem go marry? wen they dont have work well the guy be dey work before but the company fold up.. i just want to have something in Nigeria after all these suffer wen i don suffer for this London. Anyway make i nor tell you my life story but i really want to thank you and spyder for your advice so far because you guys are a like a rock and savior to me right now and i honestly wish spyder was closer to my town naim for dey physically help me build this house. Have a happy new year spyder and prince_ onx

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ Jites, how I wish I can help, but Sapele is far for me now. Is your inlaw knowledgeable about buildings?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
spyder880: @ Jites, how I wish I can help, but Sapele is far for me now. Is your inlaw knowledgeable about buildings?
@ Spyder, thanks i know you would if you can, no he is not knowledgeable about building. He said some builder is building a house close to where he lives and he intends to ask him if he can take on our own building, if not then he will look for any builder who is currently handling a project and if he likes the work they are doing then he would approach them, other than that i dont think there is much he can do, any idea?? if it were here in England you would be able to get a certified builder from a catalogue called the yellow page where every builder who is listed in that book is certified to build, so you can pick anyone from the list really. But thanks. all i can ask for right now is if and when i start building i would be asking for advise and costing information from you if you dont mind so i can compare but in terms of the quality of the work there is nothing i can do about that but i hope my inlaw has enough sense to know from their previous work if they are good and i have also advise him to speak to the actual owners of the projects also so they can give their recommendation. Thanks
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
jites:
@ Spyder, thanks i know you would if you can, no he is not knowledgeable about building. He said some builder is building a house close to where he lives and he intends to ask him if he can take on our own building, if not then he will look for any builder who is currently handling a project and if he likes the work they are doing then he would approach them, other than that i dont think there is much he can do, any idea?? if it were here in England you would be able to get a certified builder from a catalogue called the yellow page where every builder who is listed in that book is certified to build, so you can pick anyone from the list really. But thanks. all i can ask for right now is if and when i start building i would be asking for advise and costing information from you if you dont mind so i can compare but in terms of the quality of the work there is nothing i can do about that but i hope my inlaw has enough sense to know from their previous work if they are good and i have also advise him to speak to the actual owners of the projects also so they can give their recommendation. Thanks

There must be builders around. Just trust his judgement and we are always here to help out with any kind of question. Tell him to buy a camera and be sending you pictures of work progress at least twice a week.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
spyder880:

There must be builders around. Just trust his judgement and we are always here to help out with any kind of question. Tell him to buy a camera and be sending you pictures of work progress at least twice a week.
Thanks Spyder, I will do just that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (55) (Reply)

Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.