Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Snoop Lion And The Jungle : (snoop Dogg) First Album. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Snoop Lion And The Jungle : (snoop Dogg) First Album. (992 Views)

D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / Timi Dakolo Drops 'beautiful Noise' His First Album / Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Lion And The Jungle : (snoop Dogg) First Album. by Funai1234: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2012
Snoop Lion and the Jungle : (Snoop Dogg) first Album.
The snoop Lion is holding his first concert after he had his name changed from Snoop Dogg to Snoop Lion and he doing it along with the Jamaican Jungle Artists popularly known as " THE JUNGLE".

For those who want to attend should click here: http://www.funai-edu.com/snoop-lion-jungle-snoop-dogg-album-2/
Re: Snoop Lion And The Jungle : (snoop Dogg) First Album. by DAVE5(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2012
He iz ma most favoritest artist but i must say he is pathetic, wat was he thinking - snoop lion urrrggghhhh (crap lion) i so much dislike d name snoop lion
Re: Snoop Lion And The Jungle : (snoop Dogg) First Album. by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2012
nnn

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Vs Nigga Raw Your Preferred / OMO OLOPE- A Brand New Single From Akin (ft. I-zeal)- DOWNLOAD FREE / The Much Anticipated Track 'Oga At The Top' Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.