Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Is Burna Boy - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Burna Boy (20857 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. 2face, Burna Boy & Sound Sultan – Glasses Up / Burna Boy - CHECK & BALANCE [official Video] / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Burna Boy – Run My Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
binger: mstcheeeeeeeew!!! Next
shocked some people can be so mean, you'ld wonder if they are humans!grin I mean look how he disregard the post like it's some piece of sh!t.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by mikuz(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Come to Phc and see Burna boy is doing to them girls. General Pype has more or less being eclipsed through the years. Cant remember the last time I heard his track on radio. 'Like to party' is one track thats' almost on every naija count down. If you enter a club or a bar here in Ph and you fail to hear any of his songs better run for your life. Them blogs and entertainment sites are already on this guy : considering the fact that Ph city artistes are hardly known except you are extraordinarily extraordinary. Thats why moment they 'blow' they move over to Lagos. Ask Wakonzy, Frank D'Nero, Mtrill and Timaya. I just heard on Mtn top ten count down that hes' already planning to make the move.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by mikuz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mzsolex: shocked some people can be so mean, you'ld wonder if they are humans!grin I mean look how he disregard the post like it's some piece of sh!t.
you get time I swear.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Ekans: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
dadicvila: see the way u dey talk like say na u get d nairaland,mumu
Mister,whose the mumu,me?telling the truth or you,cheap publicity seeker?.Did wizkid seek this type of publicity before we got to know him?.Anu kafanchan.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2012
chillaz: I love his track with Davido;
BURNA BOY ft DAVIDO - TRUMPET Download it below:
http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/8tatnlf3vv6o/TRUMPET_%28prod_by_LeriQ%29.mp3

Sorry hun, as far as deres davido in dere... Its a NO-NO for me..
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 05, 2012
Saw him at the New Edition concert in Port Harcourt...the only person who outshone him there was Tuface simply because he was more popular. . . Otherwise he was the best local artiste that night...the guy is creative and very good...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by adami48(f): 3:59am On Aug 05, 2012
Some dude in d music industry now wouldnt hav made it even close 2 lime light witout d money or background they ve got i.e Davido, burna boy, n co. They ve got d money 2 force wack tracks on us tru d radio, social media like dis n even paid members 2 comment, if u realy notice dey d artist will neva come out wit gud meaningful songs dat will help d society, check out stars now who came out frm d ghetto or maybe they were kinda average, u here gud songs, cos they know wat d ordinary man feels out there, JAH RULEl once said good stories n music neva comes out of beverly hills, it comes out from d other side, Davido will neva know hw d ordinary man feels cos hes neva been there, realy sory 4 naija music, cos now it seems u only get noticed wen u ve got d background n money n alot of traveling experince, I PRAY 4 THOUSANDS OF GUD UPCOMING ARTIST WITOUT PAY N SPONSOR, WHOS SONGS CAN CHANGE N ENCOURAGE BOTH D BIG N ORDINARY MAN 2 FIND FAVOR SOON N BLOW, IF UNA LIKE CURSE ME A WORD U KNOW IS ENOUGH. N 4 hes age i tink dat d new style 4 upcoming artist now, because Wizkid is 23 Davido 19, a 30yr old singer will claim 21, i wonder hw he will look like wen hes 31, if realy he is 21

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by yommy2sure(m): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2012
21? Then Im 15!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Kk4(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Na his music age joor. Good music tho
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Otutu1(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Burna boy is cool, if u Havnt heard of him u will soon. He's a true talent who sings for the educated group
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by odizzy: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2012
Enlightened1: Duncan Mighty, I know!
Timaya, I know!
Who the heck is Burna boy??
I've never heard of such name in the music industry.
This is my first time hearing his name, someone please throw more light about this guy!
guy wch village u dey? U better comout 2 d city n catch a life. Burna boy is a ph artsite who is makin wave acros naija. It is only few pple dat knw he was on davido's video(damiduro)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Ignatio(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Very soon we'll have Nairaland Records.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Sure, he has a place in the music industry.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Who be burna boy? Ive neva heard of this nigga before and hes writing a column about himself like he is p square or don jazzy, abeg let us hear about u the right way which is thru hard work and dedicatoon not thru force feeding us with his bio on the front page
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by mikuz(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2012
BURNA BOY - "Like to party" behind the scenes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWlzt1AwtY

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2012
odizzy: if by now u dnt knw who burna boy is, am sori dude u r nt supos 2 b hia cos u knw notin abt music.
I don't know him as well oooo, bt now I know sha.
Kockane: Just downloaded the touch ur toes track and I'm like, WTF Bend ur knees and touch ur toes, baby ma fori mi shey nitendo. Eeeeeeeeeew!dat was wack mehn. Burna boi kor, Gambia nigga ni.oshi! angry
Sounds like another version of bend down touch ur toes that I don hear b4.
Btw, did he jst put yoruba in the music? Ph boy?
Not trying to be tribalistic, bt I think he should have used another unknown naija language.....yoruba don get enough popularity in west africa, africa and beyond. Pls don't crucify me...I only said my mind with no sentiments.

Meanwhile, that lyrics is not inviting so I'm nt downloading tongue
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by burnafan: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2012
Firs things first...Burna boy is 21..I know cause we went to the same primary school, Montessori in GRA. secondly he can speak a little Yoruba because he did he's secondary education at corona secondary school, Lagos. he's been around for quit some time..yes he's not the most popular but he's trying..he's style of music is different from the regular stuff..its not all about dancing and jumping, sometimes u have to listen to appreciate. He's moved to Lagos now..you can search for him on notjustok or go to he's website burnaboy.com or Follow on twitter @burnaboy...Believe me when I say you haven't heard music like this before..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by burnafan: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2012
mruknaijaboy: Who be burna boy? Ive neva heard of this nigga before and hes writing a column about himself like he is p square or don jazzy, abeg let us hear about u the right way which is thru hard work and dedicatoon not thru force feeding us with his bio on the front page
Its an article on him, not something he wrote himself..
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by burnafan: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
mikuz: Come to Phc and see Burna boy is doing to them girls. General Pype has more or less being eclipsed through the years. Cant remember the last time I heard his track on radio. 'Like to party' is one track thats' almost on every naija count down. If you enter a club or a bar here in Ph and you fail to hear any of his songs better run for your life. Them blogs and entertainment sites are already on this guy : considering the fact that Ph city artistes are hardly known except you are extraordinarily extraordinary. Thats why moment they 'blow' they move over to Lagos. Ask Wakonzy, Frank D'Nero, Mtrill and Timaya. I just heard on Mtn top ten count down that hes' already planning to make the move.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by burnafan: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Ekeeyhandsome: Hmmmm 21 indeed....whts really the problm wit superstars telling us thr real age...??
Its hes real age tho...
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Vansnickers: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
"Abeg Abeg Abeg"-cool Song
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2012
just saw his tune abeg abeg abeg, its a good tune but is burna boy from jamaica or nigeria? if hes from nigeria why the f*ck is he making dancehall/reggae?

or further more even speaking in his songs in patois instead of pidgin, he could easily use those beats but speak in pidgin which nigerians can relate to

how can someone be nigerian and know more patois than pidgin? u don dey smoke shyt abi? abeg burna boy burn this thread jor! nonesense!
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
killuminati: How good is that Burna Boy, compare to General Pype? Can anyone tell me!

I've listened to both Burna boy and General Pype but I prefer General pype to Burna boy .
I can't stop listen to a new single by General Pype--'Give it to me' . The song too gbaskii !
Burna boy still represent sha .
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by korrej(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2012
burna boy is here to stay in naija music industry. The guy is good. Love his 'like to party' video...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Burna Boy by DammyObamo(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2012
Firstly, please davido has been 19 yrs old since like forever, doesn't he have a birthday or is he some vamp like them twilight dudes that just remain teens? heard the "Like to Party" track by Burna Boy and Woah! It wuz nice (not immediately sha, I had to listen for a while). The video is okay to.
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Dandy1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
''You see my dark shade thinking dat I can't see you.Ya don't know say me fancy you''
They call him Burna Boy,dude's d truth man!
Re: Who Is Burna Boy by Richienoni: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
korrej: burna boy is here to stay in naija music industry. The guy is good. Love his 'like to party' video...

Yea..he's come to stay. The like to party song is really cool. Been on replay on my device

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.