Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (21645 Views)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
vedaxcool:
BTW why is it that only controversial topics makes the front page? Yet there are many wonderful topics such as thaba's through the Qur'an etc that never make the front page yet they are highly educative!we will like to see more topics that talks of Islam in view of educating the people (largely ignorant of Islam).

Uncommon wisdom my brother.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Fornorth(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Toaskarity: Exactly what I will do in my homestate when I be the
Governor.
ideot you can only do it in your room
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
maclatunji:

Sorry, too busy for a long drawn-out lecture/debate. The verses you quoted have been overflogged on the internet by Muslims thanks to people like you. Seek them out if you are sincere in your quest. By the way, it will take more than a day too to study them.

This is an excuse to run away from the truth, deep down inside you know the truth, you're just too blinded by your religion to see it. Good day.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
druid06:

This is an excuse to run away from the truth, deep down inside you know the truth, you're just too blinded by your religion to see it. Good day.

LOL
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by vedaxcool(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Uncommon wisdom my brother.

Yes it must take uncommon wisdom to place the cart before the horse!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by MacDaddy01: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Wassap Maclatunji? Why did you remove my comment?

Did you understand the meaning at all?
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2012
I love what china is doing
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2012
Yasmeena: I wud sure look out dis thread n make my contribution appropriately after ramadhan,if Allah wills.. Bt I'll challenge u all 2 research on d fact dat islam is d only religion dat protects d ryts of non muslims living in a muslim state, n pls dnt 4get dat, islam is perfect,muslims are nt, n are'nt required 2 be. Peace!
Please don't say that again!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2012
i don't support wat china is doin b'cos everyone has d right to worship God in anyway he/she likes as far as the religion doesn't constitute a nuisance to d state. i don't believe that ramadan fast disturbs d state in anyway but like they say, 'what goes around comes around' and 'what is sauce to the goose is sauce to the gander' and the chinese are learning very well from the muslims themselves!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Sweetnecta: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^^ and at the end for being enemy of belief/faith china will crumble in the presence of Islam,if Allah Wills.
an adult person who wants to skip meals should not be forced to it.

@bukatyne: could tell us your reason that you said "dont say that"?
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sweetnecta:

She's been programmed to believe the comment cannot be true.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ and at the end for being enemy of belief/faith china will crumble in the presence of Islam,if Allah Wills.
an adult person who wants to skip meals should not be forced to it.

then according to u, saudi'll soon fall! i said that b'cos islam is NOT tolerant of other pple's beliefs and will never be so pls lets not go there! i have heard of countless things that happened to christian missionaries when they went to evangelize is islam dominated countries and places.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Sweetnecta: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
What you call saudi arabia is the land of "Muhammad" the last prophet [sa].

if saudi arabian's monarchy falls, it will not bother because islam will still remain there and i see the saudi on a whole as "nationalistic" instead of being the touch bearer for or of islam.

china is not a land of prophet that you recognize and n prophet fro there is recorded in the Quran, the reason they should let guidance enter the land.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by abdulz90: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2013
D person dat quote dis iz as gud as insane.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
maclatunji:

She's been programmed to believe the comment cannot be true.
Programmed? lol!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by profshakur: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2013
freedom of religion is abused in most countries around the world.this will only bring no peace and eventual oppresions and unjust bloodshed.if Saudi kings order the churches to be wiped off, it is based on his own wills and caprises .I tell u categorically that it is never in conformity with the tenet of islam as a religion.islamic leader is to protect the houses of worship of other religion in its domain.in the same way I will not believe the God that the Chinese worship will order the killings and destruction of other religious pple ann their houses of worship. peaceful living and coexisting is Godly while killings,oppresions and divisin is from devil.

RETHINK... O MEN OF UNDERSTANDING!!!!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by igboboy1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Charity begins at home..thats all folk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Woman Is Married For Four Reasons / 5 Things To Do On Laylatul Qadr / Lessons From The New Zealand Mosque Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.