Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) (13094 Views)

Job Agents Within Lekki Phase 1 / Job Agents In Lagos / Stop Patronising Job Agents, Get A Job Withpeace Of Mind. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by acidtalk: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2012
Some people keep asking the same question on nairaland and off nairaland how how most of these fake employment companies got hold ot their phone number, e.mail and name.

The picture below clearly explains.

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by acidtalk: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2012
I had to divide the flyer into two to accomodate for upload as the file was too large to go once.

From the above you will notice that,
* THE "COMPANY" HAS NO OFFICE ADDRESS, WEBSITE OR E.MAIL" EXCEPT PHONE NUMBERS.
* EVERY CATEGORY OF POSSIBLE JOB APPLICANT WAS STATED WITH AN ATTRACTIVE SALARY ATTACHED TO EACH
* THEY DO NOT NEED YOUR CV, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, OR GRADE.

Relevant details are not needed yet these people will always send you a text to come somewhere to interview where they will tell you to pay for it.

BEWARE PEOPLE even though we know how desperate it might be to want to get a job, avoid being defrauded by all these fake employment agencies.

4 Likes

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by kollysnut(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
Thanks boss.......
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by oluwas3un(f): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
this people are called ALLSTATE,i tried it once and i was told 2 come 2 ikeja 4 a written text and they collected 200 4 d test material.after d test i was sent a message dat i did well,dat i should come with 2,500 b4 they can direct me 2 d company am 2 work.they are fraudsters.
ogbologbo 419

2 Likes

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by acidtalk: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
oluwas3un: this people are called ALLSTATE,i tried it once and i was told 2 come 2 ikeja 4 a written text and they collected 200 4 d test material.after d test i was sent a message dat i did well,dat i should come with 2,500 b4 they can direct me 2 d company am 2 work.they are fraudsters.
ogbologbo 419

They probably didn't indicate their name on the flyer because they fear the public knows about their dubious attitude.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by acidtalk: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2012
Going through this thread again, I couldn't just imagine how anyone could fall for this by sending those details to that number.

Make una text insulting messages and calls to that number. Let the owners use frustration to change those numbers and have a wasted flyer because so many ignorant people who are not fortunate to be on nairaland or the internet will fall for their trick.

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Cheap Scam.. but Thanks to OP once again cos some Mumu will still fall for it
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by tonyx4x44(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk:

They probably didn't indicate their name on the flyer because they fear the public knows about their dubious attitude.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by bobokelly(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bros dont call those who fall victims MUMU OR MUNGUN, when you are jobless, you will almost commit sucide, is just that one need to be very careful from all these thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by niddamugu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Those flyers are very popular at Ojota pedestrian bridge..... grin grin
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Presidentcarter: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
sometimes I wonder how peeps dey fall for such scams. some luk very real wit even web address, mail nd d rest ooooo
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by chelseabmw(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by pembisco(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
Viewing this topic is pembisco alone!
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by aieromon(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Desperation really has no friend and so one is liable to fall for this scam.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by superior1: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk: I had to divide the flyer into two to accomodate for upload as the file was too large to go once.

* EVERY CATEGORY OF POSSIBLE JOB APPLICANT WAS STATED WITH AN ATTRACTIVE SALARY ATTACHED TO EACH

Relevant details are not needed yet these people will always send you a text to come somewhere to interview where they will tell you to pay for it.

BEWARE PEOPLE even though we know how desperate it might be to want to get a job, avoid being defrauded by all these fake employment agencies.

There is nothing attractive about the salaries listed.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by fankasibe: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
I av never in my life believed in all dis things, it is only dis stupid MTN network dat use to steal my money....olodumaré punish them.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Exponental(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Desperation is d mother of "falling victim". One needs Divine grace n wisdom.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Ogbodavies(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Y r d scammers fond of using EMPTY N lines? shocked
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by shadrach77: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
even the word "immediate" on the flyer says it all. How can employment be immediate when they are not the employers? shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by solgee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
They are ole
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by adefash(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk: Going through this thread again, I couldn't just imagine how anyone could fall for this by sending those details to that number.

Make una text insulting messages and calls to that number. Let the owners use frustration to change those numbers and have a wasted flyer because so many ignorant people who are not fortunate to be on nairaland or the internet will fall for their trick.
u neva dey desperately in search of job thats why u talk like this.i once almost fall a victim.it was during my 6month industrial training.second month was almost gone.i saw the poster requesting for IT students to be paid 15K. I went to the place i was directed to when i called the number.on getting there,it was a brothel in ikeja. The guy came to meet me and told me to pay N200 for the form.immediately i knew it was a scam.i told him i was coming.that was it.
Ppl will keep falling.thats it
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Etumgbe(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Esther breakthrough confirmed!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by maigaskiya1: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk: I had to divide the flyer into two to accomodate for upload as the file was too large to go once.

bles u my dear 4 pointing out ds fundrmental isue.alot of inocent graguates hav fell 2ds con men.bt mediums lyk ds wil put ds cursd idiots out of biz
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by duality(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
but they are job agents na? who knows some may have got jobs thru them. those who have got job thru them should come and testify.

on a second thought, this may be the product of the 'go start something' campaign we hear everyday. you never know the may become the 'dragnet' and 'workforce' of tomorrow.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by samplala: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
Most of dis job agents are just fake,they will tell u 2 pay money to register and then post People to places dat are not favourable...
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by clemmonce(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
i got a text from a friend of mine that a company is lookin for employees in so and so areas that i should come an interview tommorow at 63 adekunle fajuyi street ikeja gra. does the address look familiar. guys abeg i need advice make i go ? or make i just chill
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by kayswag100(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
y'all!
Knw dat even IF IT IS N5 they tell u 2 pay, just kindly INSULT THEM, HISS then WALK OUT on dem!

Done it 4 a couple of scammers! Dem nor go point gun give u say u must pay money!
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by jevic(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
You did well by exposing them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fadac Resources Latest Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nddc Recruitment- Latest / Job Vacancies@chi Limited(chivita) Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.