Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? (1832 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / Is Divorce The Only Answer To A Failed Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Dondavsonlt(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
A MAN HAS ASKED HIS WIFE FOR A DIVORCE BECAUSE ACCORDING HIM SHE HAS BODY ODOR... AFTER A MARRIAGE OF 4YRS ...IF YOU WERE IN THAT WOMAN'S SHOES WAT WOULD YOU DO??...AND ON THE MAN'S PART ...IS IT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE COZ SHE HAS BODY ODOR??
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Princeparix(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
dis not love-he needs a doctor
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by MMM2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op
How come d man did notice d body odour since, even b4 marriage.
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by engrtee(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dondavsonlt: A MAN HAS ASKED HIS WIFE FOR A DIVORCE BECAUSE ACCORDING HIM SHE HAS BODY ODOR... AFTER A MARRIAGE OF 4YRS ...IF YOU WERE IN THAT WOMAN'S SHOES WAT WOULD YOU DO??...AND ON THE MAN'S PART ...IS IT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE COZ SHE HAS BODY ODOR??

is dis an imagination? Give us d source
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by lobruxy: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
joi
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by ifihearam: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Na wa ooo
Na very sensitive matter be this
Op. Is the BO hereditary
Perhaps the man has tried his level best but to no avail hence a divorce.
If that gives him happiness why not.
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Dondav(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wow! A very delicate situation.
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by penelope9: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
op, go and tell the man to divorce her ASAP.
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: Op
U beat me 2 dis, I was about 2 ask de same question
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Csami(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: Op

His love for her did not make him perceive the body odor then.
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Dondav(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
Csami:

His love for her did not make him perceive the body odor then.
cheesy
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by tellwisdom: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
Is she a Nigerian??
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2012
0_0 Some people shouldn't get married in the first place!Didn't he notice that she had the body odor when they were courting, abeg jor this story is kind of unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: 0_0 Some people shouldn't get married in the first place!Didn't he notice that she had the body odor when they were courting, abeg jor this story is kind of unbelievable.
...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin tolaniiiii u stay in america and bad body odour from some white guys must have gotten u used to it grin grin...in naija its means a lot oooooooo....anyway the man in question is just looking for an excuse to dump d poor woman....cos there are too many remedies to dis case but the stupid guy has refused to seek medical help for his wife...he his very stupi.ddd
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by obowunmi(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2012
Mouth Odor nko?

So he can't buy her parfum or toothpaste?

1 Like

Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Angymatini: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2012
yes is sensitiv,i ll try 2 control it,bt if it cont, divorce ll be de solution, undecidedyes is sensitiv,i ll try 2 control it,bt if it cont, divorce ll be de solution,
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Dondavsonlt(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2012
Angymatini: yes is sensitiv,i ll try 2 control it,bt if it cont, divorce ll be de solution, undecidedyes is sensitiv,i ll try 2 control it,bt if it cont, divorce ll be de solution,
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by UncleN: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2012
The woman needs to get in there first and divorce the otondo to preserve her self-esteem.

Is the man an human being sef or an animal in human skin?

1 Like

Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by missadopted9ja(f): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2012
I agree with tolaaaaaani. Ur tellin me all this time he neva smell netin? What kind of man is this? Advice her!

Buy her deodorant! Or change ur behaviour, Maybe is u makin her to sweat like dat.
Re: After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? by Eiregirl(f): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Is this $hit for real? A divorce because of body odour? Some people!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease / 5 Ways To Know He Cares / She Tinks M Against Her Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.