Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Are You With The One You Truly Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You With The One You Truly Want? (807 Views)

What Does A Woman Truly Want From Her Man? / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / Most People Who Get Married, Truly Want Their Marriage To Succeed; Unfortunately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You With The One You Truly Want? by Blackteeth(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
It seems a lot of people are managing their partners cos getting that ideal person isnt that easy. Most times its either you like someone and the person doesnt like you back or the person likes you and you dont like the person back. In fact if you are lucky enough to find someone who likes you strongly as much as you like the person then both of you need to kill a cow. Well, half loaf is better than none so most of us end up managing someone we partialy like. I guess this partly explains why so many unions go wrong in a short while.
Anyway, the question of this thread is, are you currently dating someone you sincerely love or are you managing a half loaf or someone you partially like to keep your lips busy?
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by ifihearam: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wetin concern you with my life?
Anyways me and freecocoa are happy together.
Got any problem with that??
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by 190: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
blackteeth grin
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by cindyrella(f): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why do u wanna know?
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
believe it or not 80% of women marry someone they don't truly love.
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by Blackteeth(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
cindyrella: Why do u wanna know?
So we can prove the statistic below to be right or wrong.
azuson: believe it or not 80% of women marry someone they don't truly love.
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
l
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by MMM2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op

Why u dey ask

Do U want 2 give me any babe
Re: Are You With The One You Truly Want? by mecussey(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2012
80 pcent of women are managing there partners and 80pcent of men married someone that they thought was in love with them. Its only 20 pcent of both sides got it right.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Really Love Me? / Luv,money N Sex. / Is Marriage Necessary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.