Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do (13464 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Urgent! My Bank Account Has Been Frozen/blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by airbender(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls guyz i wuld lyk to knw if there is anytin i can do i forgot my signature i used in opening my acc.i went to GTB today to collect my mastercard (though i went there two wks ago they ask me to cm bak 2day) after filling plenty form with the hope of collecting my card the c.c ask me to sign which of course did not match. He ask me to leave or else he wld alert the security, i tried to xplain 2 him but non avail. I have the email, phone no, id card, nepa bill and other things i used in opening it what else can i do
Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by nikkyshyne(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Eeeyah! Why you sef go have plenty signature? Sowiee
Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by domiron: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
Guy, go to your bank, they will show you the signature you used in opening the account. After all, your other particulars are with you right?. Unless say no be you get the account in the first place....
Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by chux76(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
I don't think he is the owner of the account. Even if you forgot your signature,they have your photograph on their PC which they can verify easily and show you your signature. I think you are trying to get into someone else's account.
Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by airbender(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
chux76: I don't think he is the owner of the account. Even if you forgot your signature,they have your photograph on their PC which they can verify easily and show you your signature. I think you are trying to get into someone else's account.
maybe u cant read... I said i went there to collect my mastercard due to the previous one was damaged so i didnt go with any of my particulars.and the stup!d guy didnt give me a chance to explain.
Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by btofa: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
airbender: maybe u cant read... I said i went there to collect my mastercard due to the previous one was damaged so i didnt go with any of my particulars.and the stup!d guy didnt give me a chance to explain.
This is not possible,your pic is on the system and the guy could easily verify and then give you a form to fill for a change of signature.he didn't give you a chance to explain,you're the owner of the acct and you left the bank to come to nairaland for solution right,oya stay there now,when you need the card you'll go back to the bank my friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by Holyrule(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2012
Well, you need to go file a complain with their customer service. If truely ur owner of account they'll put u through. Good luck
Re: I Forgot My Bank Acc Signature. What Else Can I Do by chux76(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
airbender: Pls guyz i wuld lyk to knw if there is anytin i can do i forgot my signature i used in opening my acc.i went to GTB today to collect my mastercard (though i went there two wks ago they ask me to cm bak 2day) after filling plenty form with the hope of collecting my card the c.c ask me to sign which of course did not match. He ask me to leave or else he wld alert the security, i tried to xplain 2 him but non avail. I have the email, phone no, id card, nepa bill and other things i used in opening it what else can i do

Are you sure its your account? Why would he threaten to call security IF THE ACCOUNT IS REALLY YOURS??

airbender: maybe u cant read... I said i went there to collect my mastercard due to the previous one was damaged so i didnt go with any of my particulars.and the stup!d guy didnt give me a chance to explain.

Of course I can't read,I no go school,but I SURE CAN SMELL A RAT AND EVERYTHING SOUNDS fraudulent in your post.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Advertising In Nigeria / Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products / Nigeria Takes Action Against Unregistered Online Money Lenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.