Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

HUMILITY! British PM - David Cameron Rides On Public Train To London Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HUMILITY! British PM - David Cameron Rides On Public Train To London Olympics (1833 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HUMILITY! British PM - David Cameron Rides On Public Train To London Olympics by Johnnny(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
British Prime Minister, David Cameron yesterday travelled to the Olympics on a crowded train with hundreds of other passengers.

The Prime Minister used the Underground as he travelled to the Aquatics Centre in Stratford to watch Tom Daley and Peter Waterfield narrowly miss out on a medal in the 10m synchronised diving final.

Wearing a blue shirt and navy blazer, the PM looked a little awkward as he sat on the Bakerloo line train next to a casually dressed commuter and an Olympic worker in uniform.

He clasped his hands together on his lap and looked straight ahead while stunned passengers in the carriage stared at him.

Mr Cameron – who often cycles to Parliament – said: “I’ve just actually come on the tube myself to see what the traffic situation is like. It's not too bad, the Bakerloo line is going all right.”

Simply amazing, Humble Leadership in its beauty!

How I hope our leaders can do this embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Get Mtn 200gb Free!! / Bet9ja Live Bet / PHOTOS: Sunday Mba, Builds Mansion In Hometown Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.