Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? (7482 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Meaning, would you switch partners just for a night and several other nights?

i.e Let a woman sleep with your man, while you sleep with her man.

I know that it's not culturally a Nigerian thing to do, but what do you think of it?

Benefits of swinging in NIgeria

1. marital satisfaction.
2. Decreases polygamy.
3. Decrees # of unfaithful marriages.
4. se[i]x[/i]ual variety
5. You get to learn about your body, what you like and what you need.
6. carrying out one's fantasy
7. increases ability to communicate with each other.

The effects of swinging most often reported are the following:

(1) Couples experienced an increased feeling of warmth, closeness, and love, often most intense immediately after swinging when the couple got together and discussed their experiences. This is as if the swinging experience was proof of their love.

(2) Knowledge and confidence regarding sexual technique was more fully developed.

(3) Social life was enriched and active.

(4) Couples became more open and honest with one another in all areas of their relationship. (5) A benefit for some was that sexual behavior was taken out ot the dark and became a normal activity
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
WHY!?

What if the guys kondo is bigger than mine?!

What if he gets my boo knocked up?!

What if she enjoys the s'ex so much she wants more?

What if I enjoy the sex so much I start to resent my wife?!

What if I knock his wife up?!

The risks far out weigh the fun.

MY ANSWER IS A CLEAR AND SIMPLE: NO!

I would rather have her cheat on me without my knowing! Nobody touches my wife under no circumstance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

But that's the beauty of it. You guys can figure out the Dos and Don'ts before swinging.
It gets cheating out of her system.
You know when she's knacking and who she's knacking.
Condoms, contraceptives, etc.

Then keep inviting them to your bed till you get tired of them.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Daresh(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
[size=18pt]HELL NO![/size]
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
As for me. . . . HELL NO.

I'll kill any chic that lays her hand on my sugarcane farm. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke!! In the words of Daresh;

HELL NO!!

Thats just majorly fhucked up..

Any man that can stand the sight of another mans hands on his wife needs Jesus (I dont even believe in him).. O
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
Some questions have the ability of making someone mad by mere glancing at them. . . I hail una.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: Some questions have the ability of making someone mad by mere glancing at them. . . I hail una.
rotfl!! grin grin grin

Okija_juju: Ileke!! In the words of Daresh;

HELL NO!!

Thats just majorly fhucked up..

Any man that can stand the sight of another mans hands on his wife needs Jesus (I dont even believe in him).. O

LOL tongue tongue

Try new ideas na. If BSDM is not too bad, swinging should not be left out of option.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
What do you achieve by swinging ?
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: What do you achieve by swinging ?

No need to feel betrayed.
You know who she's with and when. It's not a hidden secret.
You lern new sexual positions/ moves.
You find out new things about oyur body that you can teach your partner.

The benefits of swinging include increased marital satisfaction. In a 2000 online survey of 1,092 swingers, Bergstrand and Williams found that communication, independence and relationship-revitalization were reasons people gave for why they continued to swing. The swingers studied also seemed to have higher general satisfaction and more excitement in their lives than non-swingers.

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2010/04/swinging_married_couples_a_good_thing.php#ixzz22UnTDpCV

Studies have shown that demographically, swingers cut across all political identifications, come from the middle- to upper-class, have a higher degree of education, have white-collar jobs and are white and middle-aged.

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2010/04/swinging_married_couples_a_good_thing.php#ixzz22Uod6Fs7
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by slimyem: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
swinging--[size=30pt]SOME REAL BULLSHIT!![/size]
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by freecocoa(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wtf?

Oyinbo people are really weird undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: Wtf?

Oyinbo people are really weird undecided

I cant imagine any other person apart from me inside your cookie jar!! cool

Even our baby sef, na consideration!!
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by cindyrella(f): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mbanu!
Maka why? I no fit abeg!
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
I think ileke is a wild woman in bed.

1000 Likes
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by freecocoa(f): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

I cant imagine any other person apart from me inside your cookie jar!! cool

Even our baby sef, na consideration!!
I hear you sir cool
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
Its normal, too much ogbono dey tire person angry angry
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by SalemLord(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2012
Adultery with permission
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2012
SalemLord: Adultery with permission

Then it's not really adultery.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by SalemLord(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Then it's not really adultery.

so what do we call it
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2012
SalemLord:

so what do we call it

Open relationship/ Open marriage.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by SalemLord(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Open relationship/ Open marriage.

u call swap partners open relationship / marriage, that's not fair now
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2012
SalemLord:

u call swap partners open relationship / marriage, that's not fair now

Yes, because both spouse can sleep outside their marriage with each other's knowledge and permission. lol
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by seedord247(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Ileke true life story is coming out this dayz. Her next topic will be, why are u tired of relationship. sad
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Csami(m): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2012
Swinging! The next one go be bashing or jumping or dodging or anything wey carry ING. Wetin person no go hear.....SWINGING ke! smh.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 04, 2012
Csami: Swinging! The next one go be bashing or jumping or dodging or anything wey carry ING. Wetin person no go hear.....SWINGING ke! smh.

rotfl! grin
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by pleep(m): 4:43am On Aug 04, 2012
Wow, what a joke. if you think like this then just don't marry or get in a relationship.

.....as if there wasn't enough AIDS in the world.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2012
Daresh: [size=18pt]HELL NO![/size]
[size=18pt]GBAM![/size]
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by SalemLord(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, because both spouse can sleep outside their marriage with each other's knowledge and permission. lol

it is stupidity of the highest level and ignorance and also a chance to have extra marital affairs.
Re: Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? by MMM2(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2012
Ileke-ldl can we swing each other
undecidedIleke-ldl can we swing each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Guy Speaks Big English! / lol / What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.