Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? (10690 Views)

Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Coca-cola Fc Tv Show / Whatever Happened To Coca Cola's Award Winning Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by finallytalking: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
I remember starting a thread a while ago complaining about the insulting theme of a recent coca cola advert.

I have just noticed that coca cola has back tracked and altered the campaign to say THERE ARE A BILLION REASONS TO BELIEVE IN AFRICA.

Did we make a difference or what?

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by tpia5: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2012
In fact, one of you should run for president, another should aim for central bank governor, and the rest should attempt ministerial positions.

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by pendusky(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2012
tpia@:
In fact, one of you should run for president, another should aim for central bank governor, and the rest should attempt ministerial positions.

Lol, na the same people wer full here dey those places::::::esp them mods

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by ebamma(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2012
wetin concern coca-cola with nairaland,the ordinary man on the street will drink a coke without giving a damn about what it advert says

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2012
One billion people that I'ld, would I have the power, gladly trade over to the martians to forestall invasion of earth.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by ebamma(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2012
my kid's sister who loves drinking coke will not give a damn about what it adverts say
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2012
Isn't NL part of the internet and a voice of Nigeria on it ?
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2012
Nairaland has become a Platform for Nigerians and Youths to voice out their Opinion and get heard.
God Bless Nigeria and God Bless Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by dani1luv: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2012
So, how does this affect/change the price of coca-cola in Nigeria?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Lobolintin(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2012
who b diz aboki mod...my gf can die 4 coke,
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2012
dani1luv: So, how does this affect/change the price of coca-cola in Nigeria?? undecided

hey! it's now N50 per bottle. smiley #don't know why they reduced the price, too.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by ebamma(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2012
dani1luv: So, how does this affect/change the price of coca-cola in Nigeria?? undecided
ask mukina oh
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Aladinn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lobolintin: who b diz aboki mod...my gf can die 4 coke,
The OP is talking about the change in the advert content and not the content in the bottle. That your gf can die 4 coke, is far from the point the OP raised.

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by chucky234(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hehehehe...
NL affects coca cola's advert theme? The NBC MD must be a mod on NL for that to happen ooooo
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by chelseabmw(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
I dont even understand this post undecided undecided
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by adami48(f): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: wetin concern coca-cola with nairaland,the ordinary man on the street will drink a coke without giving a damn about what it advert says
shey if na white man get dis place com name am dollarland anytin wey him say go mak sence, n u go believe d poster shey? DNT UNDEREXTIMATE D POWER OF PEOPLE VIEWING NAIRALAND ON A DAILY BASIS, EVEN IF WE KNOW KIDS ARE KINDA PLAYING AROUND HERE BT ALOT OF BIG COMPANIES IN NAIJA VE GOT THERE INFORMANTS AS MEMEBERS HERE EVN RECENTLY D GOVERNMENT, JUST DISCOVERED DAT LATELY, SO LOCK UP! I had about dis coke insult on a so called ordinary mans mouth who vows 2 even open a false trend on coke beeing poisoned ok?

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
chelseabmw: I dont even understand this post undecided undecided
me too! Don't seem to understand what the topic is all about.I haven't seen the advert though.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by PBeni(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: me too! Don't seem to understand what the topic is all about.I haven't seen the advert though.

Go look up the link the OP dropped in his post...

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by pembisco(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Chei modratos! So na because d thread is abt nairaland,na in u mek d thread/poo 2 frnt page!
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by RichDad1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: wetin concern coca-cola with nairaland,the ordinary man on the street will drink a coke without giving a damn about what it advert says
ignorants undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Nairaland is ranked among top 5 website in nigeria.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by sportfeva(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
They have an insider here.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by chitop(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
I believe if we come together as one in this
Nation Nigeria,our subtle campaign can go a
Long way to effect a noticeable change both
in Nigeria in particular and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by cindyrella(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lobolintin: who b diz aboki mod...my gf can die 4 coke,
I hope she drinks enough agbo jedi, to prevent jedi-jedi grin
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by StarrMatthieu: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nairaland may have contributed to the change and they may not have, any other thing is just speculation.

The people who can actually say is CocaCola itself, or any of its representatives or affiliates.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by sizzlers(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
chei!, chineeke! I hail thee NL.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Blackteeth(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nairaland hasnt stop our politicans at our door step from misbehaving, I wonder how they stopped a company thousand of miles away from airing an advert. It must have been one of the coca cola staff who spotted and alerted the team about something wrong in the ad.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by VillageBoi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Same video in the original thread... so where is the new video with the new 'changes'??
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by toluxa1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rich Dad:
ignorants undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Nairaland is ranked among top 5 website in nigeria.

Its 2nd
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by kutchs: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Even nairaland sef don dey swag, wonders shall never end.
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by MrUmaRu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Isn't NL part of the internet and a voice of Nigeria on it ?
E mon tan 'ra yin
Re: Did Nairaland Cause Coca Cola To Review Their Campaign? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legend Of The Seeker(season 2) / "24" Season 7 / Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.