Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana (8412 Views)

Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) / Free Scholarships For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions / Free Scholarships Oversea For Nigeria And Free Tuition Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dear Friends, I am in possession of this great opportunities.i have the name of a non governmental organisation in U.S.A that offer free scholarships to developing nations students to study in their home countries.this scholarship opportunities does not require exams at all and no fee it is a free grant of between $350.00 to $3,000 yearly till end of your four or five years of studies in any Tertiary Institutes,Polytechnics,Universities.please opportunity is not MBA,PHD studies. Visit this link to know what is required of you to get this information www.genuinescholarships..com [color=#006600]Dear Friends, I am in possession of this great opportunities.i have the name of a non governmental organization in U.S.A that offer free scholarships to developing nations students to study in their home countries.this scholarship opportunities does not require exams at all and no fee it is a free grant of between $350.00 to $3,000 yearly till
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2012
Hello Fellow Nairalanders, check the scholarship position www.genuinescholarships..com
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by amynet: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
For Latest Scholarship Positions for African Students, Schools, Colleges, and University Informations, Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana etc, visit: http://scholarships-africa..com
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
nice scholarship
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2013
N.G.O SCHOLARSHIP FROM THE U.S.A TO STUDY HERE IN NIGERIA www.genuinescholarships..com
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Better understanding on this Scholarship
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by DAILYCAST: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
good
Re: A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana by privatetisa(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

NOTICE- 2015 May/june WAEC And NECO. / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Download Over 10,000 Ebooks On Different Topics (NairaBookshop.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.