Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria (2051 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by ineh: 5:27am On Dec 16, 2007
I believe in this country so much. I believe the Lord is leading us to pray at this time. Below are point from Pastor Bakare's message which i found on the church website.

Jesus is not for particular church or pastor or denomination, therefore, wherever you worship as long as you call on the name of Almighty God, in his son Jesus name, pray for this nation.

Prayer Point:

Lord, every evil scheme of man around the President and his presidency, those who are laying wait to shoot at him, redirect the arrow to hit them. Lord, cause this nation to know peace and progress. Heal the President, help him, and direct his heart to do what is right in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.
[/color]
The state of affairs has encouraged a lot of horse trading behind the scene, as powerbrokers, schemers, evil geniuses, and seemingly genuine stakeholders are meeting day and night to ensure that their grip on Nigeria continues. But I have bad news for all these enemies of righteousness.

Bad News for Evil Geniuses:

1. As at the time I am preaching this message, the king is not yet dead! I know that many a living dog is better than a dead lion. But watch it when the lion is only old but not yet dead. The dog that is strong and buoyant that walks in the part of a lion has already signed his death sentence.

2. All your scheming and horse trading behind the scene might be tantamount to your digging your own grave.

3. Either the king himself will scheme your death or his successor will decree your waterloo.

Prayer Point:

In conclusion, I pray that no matter the name of the ailment, sickness or disease in the life of President Umar Musa Yar’Adua that the word of the Lord will heal him and give life to his mortal body in the name of Jesus. May the Lord perform His word according to what He has spoken. May He do a great thing in this nation. May He silence the adversary and shutdown every evil genius. May He turn things around to favour the gospel and the advancement of His Kingdom in our nation. May Nigeria flourish again. May God heal our land and restore us again. Thank God for Nigeria—A Land of Peace, Plenty, and Possibility. The king is not yet dead. [/font]

So, If Nigeria means alot to you, if you are tired of the lack of development in our nation, then pray for Nigeria. Our prayers coupled with our excellent manners of doing things and boldly requesting that our leaders serve the citizens not their pockets will change this nation.
Re: Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by MP007(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2007
father, you have already blessed nigeria, so I pray, let your blessing manifest in nigeria;s economic, let its people enjoy the fruit of their labor(good&evil) and ooh God, bless the heart and minds of nigerians both home and abroad, amen
Re: Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by Betty605: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
[color=#990000]Lord we pray for the land which you have put us in, the country which u have set us in, LOrd i pray dat u
please set Nigeria free from poverty and crime,
Lord please install a good security system for this country,
and Lord please reform our LAw system, Lord also for our leaders dat are in office Lord, dey shud make good use of
the power dey have to the best interest of the country,
Lord, may we always be optimistic about dis country, help most our citizen
both in Nigeria and abroad repre sent our country well, so oda countries may look at the positive sides and not the negative sides
of this country, Keep blessing ur country Lord, Nigeria needs healing, oh Lord is it becoz of the sins of most of Her citizens, we
ask dat u pardon Us, help our country grow into a well-developed nation,
Lord we don't have to be America but Lord even if we get to Egypt's
level, we wud be just fine,
May we think of wat we can do for our country Nigeria, and not always be dependent on the Goverment,
All dis we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen,
(in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit)
Amen!!!,,
[/color]
Re: Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by dot2002(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2007
it is well with my soul cheesy
Re: Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by rezzy: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
Gob bless this country
Re: Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by skfa1: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
May GOD bless Nigeria(Amen)
Re: Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria by NextProdigy(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2007
It is well with this Nation. I decree in the name of Jesus, that which God has purposed for us is being made manifest. Everything works in this Nation. God's peace and love reigns supreme in our hearts in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Revd. King Is Back ! / Prophesy: By 2053, A Majority Of The World's Population Will Be Atheists! / Christ Embassy Healing School Lagos In June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.