Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance (1045 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor / New Taraba Acting Governor Set To Join APC, Jostles For Party Ticket / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Pozzy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, today Friday August 3, 2012 in Owerri the Imo state capital promised that his administration would commence the immediate payment of N10,000 ward-robe allowance to all civil servants in the state, starting from August as part of his ongoing reform in the Imo state civil service.[color=#006600][/color]

What do you have to say about it?

Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by emiye(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
So many unsustainable policies angry angry angry.

He has failed to shed the toga of a Philanthropist, he is now an administrator.

I am getting more and more convinced about the quality of his abilities as a Governor.>>> Pathethic i may say
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Lordave: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2012
Anybody wey curse this governor here, thunder go fire the person and im papa. Rochas well done.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Lordave: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2012
emiye: So many unsustainable policies angry angry angry.

I am getting more and more convinced about the quality of his abilities as a Governor.>>> Pathethic i may say
if to say u de alive, thunder for fire u now.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by emiye(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2012
^^^ We don't operate on the same wavelength. u rarely see beyond your nose. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Lordave: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2012
emiye: ^^^ We don't operate on the same wavelength. u rarely see beyond your nose. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't know who you are refering to, but thank goodness the person even has a nose. Wey your own. Kazah
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Murphy7h4: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Aug 04, 2012
wardrobe allowance? what are they? supermodels? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by ektbear: 2:13am On Aug 04, 2012
emiye: So many unsustainable policies angry angry angry.

Indeed. There is a big difference between playing the role of Father Christmas, and actually being a governor.

What is wrong with them buying their work clothes out of their salary, like 99.5% of other white collar employees on this planet do?
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Rochas is visionless, lacks good ideas and is on full speed to destroy Imo.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by zeal500: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2012
A strong advocate of fiscal federalism
where state would now learn how to make and create wealth instead of these craze to head to abj every month end for there allawi
Govt policies shd b dt which is realistic and sustainable. Abv all such dt will stand d test of time
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by livapul86(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Why is this man turning my state into a Circus? So many deceitful statements without a shred of SUBSTANCE. Please Rochas we are tired of this Charade.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by manuch(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2012
All these promises i wonder where all this money is coming from.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Youngzedd(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2012
*Thumbup* Rochas
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by don33310(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Governor Rochas,well done! You are one of the smartest governors unlike others that Pat Utomi's goat is smarted than. e.g,governor of oil rich Delta state(Uduaghan),so much money,NOTHING to show.
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by philip0906(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

Indeed. There is a big difference between playing the role of Father Christmas, and actually being a governor.

What is wrong with them buying their work clothes out of their salary, like 99.5% of other white collar employees on this planet do?
If it were to be Fashola that came up with this, u would be the one to post it here. . .talk about hypocrisy
Re: Imo Governor Set To Pay Workers N10,000 Wardrope Allowance by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
I'm begining to doubt the trust I have in this gov. Personally I detest things that are too good to be true. Although our lawmakers recieve numerous allowances that are uncalled for. My questions are: 1. Is he truely delivering on his promises? 2. If yes, where does he get all this money from?. No strings attached.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Disowns Osokogu Cynthia’s Suspected Killer. / Obanikoro Declared Chairman, Ikoyi/obalende LCDA / Gov Fash What Is The Role Of NURTW And RTEAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.