Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . (37576 Views)

Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video) / New Pictures Of Completed Sections Of Enugu-port Harcourt Express / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 2:11am On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm going to have to stop you on your fast track to failure.
1) unless I've told you that I can't remember the last time I've been home, please do not throw assumptions at me. I remember the date, the location, and even what I did there.

2) I have families who live there and I have families who visit more than 3 times a year, so thank you, the internet is not my source. The internet barely gives me a glimpse of Ekiti, talkless of the real Ekiti. Imagine how difficult it was to even get this thread to page 6. Imagine, we have "realist" like you who would rather post pictures of what GEJ's dinner rather than post pictures of your own state just because you're waiting for Fayemi to build an Ekiti Utopia.

Excuse me pazz jare.
What has GEJ got to do with Fayemi as a governor? (except if allocation isn't released) See young woman, i know you love our state but that love has altered your realistic views. If am to take you by your points then you just failed. Infact, it will be glaring to everyone that your source(s) hasn't been competent. I won't ask the date you came down because it might not be in Fayemi's tenure. Please tell your source(s) to send recent pictures of the state to you and then we can discuss on them not these old pictures that some of them has went under. I won't watch you celebrate low performance all in the name of "I love my state." When Fayemi starts working, all Ekiti sons/daughters will see and chant his praises, and again, not ONLY you will be posting pictures. The 1st term of Fash earned several accolades, why? His works were glaring even when he didn't touch some areas. Same applies to Kayode, let him WORK like his friends, he can't do all but the people will be the judge. Until you take a tour with your super camera, you're a joker!
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

What has GEJ got to do with Fayemi as a governor? (except if allocation isn't released) See young woman, i know you love our state but that love has altered your realistic views. If am to take you by your points then you just failed. Infact, it will be glaring to everyone that your source(s) hasn't been competent. I won't ask the date you came down because it might not be in Fayemi's tenure. Please tell your source(s) to send recent pictures of the state to you and then we can discuss on them not these old pictures that some of them has went under. I won't watch you celebrate low performance all in the name of "I love my state." When Fayemi starts working, all Ekiti sons/daughters will see and chant his praises, and again, not ONLY you will be posting pictures. The 1st term of Fash earned several accolades, why? His works were glaring even when he didn't touch some areas. Same applies to Kayode, let him WORK like his friends, he can't do all but the people will be the judge. Until you take a tour with your super camera, you're a joker!

Ok enough rambling.

How about you continue to celebrate gej's low performance (as you were), while I continue celebrating Fayemi's [b]s[/b]low performance?

By now, we all know you love NIgeria. grin

Aiight? now back to the thread.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 3:14am On Aug 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ok enough rambling.

How about you continue to celebrate gej's low performance (as you were), while I continue celebrating Fayemi's [b]s[/b]low performance?

By now, we all know you love NIgeria. grin

Aiight? now back to the thread.
No bi your fault, na me come 'your' thread.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

No bi your fault, na me come 'your' thread.

Nah, na you dey vex type wetin no concern the tiredi.

Pictures had nothing to do with how fast, slow or positive fayemi is working. Even tho we both agreed that he is working.

Ok sweetie, no vex na. Pele.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Chick on the Left arm hangs down all the way to her knee....wow impressive Length

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2012
~Royal~:
Chick on the Left arm hangs down all the way to her knee....wow impressive Length

huh? watchu say? what hangs down?lol
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

huh? watchu say? what hangs down?lol

lol
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 07, 2012
Smh@Perversion

11:32 pm....I already know.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 07, 2012
~Royal~:
Smh@Perversion

11:32 pm....I already know.

Oh gosh lol

No, I didn't see "arm". Currently multitasking.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by eaglechild: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2012
@OP
A fair attempt at showing Ekiti but the pictures dont look like they were taken by someone on ground.
Many of the pics just show the same buildings from different angles and the landscape pics have web addresses on them so are obviously not original.
Some of the personal pics were nice though - the traditional attires.

It's important to show the TRUE picture of things and not some photoshopped landscapes and especially important to show the not so good sides of ur state.
If not we will just be giving our politicians a helping hand in looting by singing undeserved praises.

If i hadnt been to Ekiti this would be quite misleading. I know better though.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2012
LOL @ photoshopped landscape taken with my photoshopped camera.

They were taken by someone in heaven, not on ground.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Nah, na you dey vex type wetin no concern the tiredi.

Pictures had nothing to do with how fast, slow or positive fayemi is working. Even tho we both agreed that he is working.

Ok sweetie, no vex na. Pele.
echos (((((((( Sweetie ))))))) Nah! U don accept my hug u bounced?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by bonetalk(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2012
I am proud to be an Ekiti indigene

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Gentlesoul1(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2012
Ekiti State House of Assembly Chamber.

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by rodeo0070(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2012
Thumbs up...Nice to have a thread like this.
http://ekitistate.gov.ng/about-ekiti/ambassadors/

Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mennnnn! See this beautiful virgin (land areas). Where are the estate development guys... I need to do some research about this beautiful virgin (Ekiti),I beg..WOWWWWWWWWWW
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
lol olivertwist, you don crase sha grin

LOL @ virgin. grin grin grin

My state is just too green, clean and beautiful. I hope we can keep it that way as we continue to develop.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

echos (((((((( Sweetie ))))))) Nah! U don accept my hug u bounced?

lol in ekiti, hugging = proposal. I was just trying to save you ni o grin
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by esere826: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
kiss i will follow u.....................
where.............ever............ u ... may go kiss

Kai, i don dey crase o angry
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by DExplorer1: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol in ekiti, hugging = proposal. I was just trying to save you ni o grin
Hahahahahahaha, am having a loaded laugh.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by kolexy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nice pics. But it's not enough to post beautiful things about Ekiti, without making any contribution to the development of the state.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by kolexy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
fellory: Kete omo ekiti e ku ati joo.Please I need to know if fayemi is actually performing well.that guy was really hyped and I would like to know if he is all dat abi na only grammar

I travelled to Ado-Ekiti last weekend. I must confess am impressed with the level of transformation going on in the state capital. But, most people on ground do not really agree with me. Sometimes I get confused if people can ever be satisfied. I was told Ado-Ilawe-Igbara-odo road has been reconstructed. I can have a jolly good ride to my hometown.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by kolexy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
JANK23H:

These are just some parts of Ado-Ekiti,it's not a true reflection of the state.Ekiti is the most backward state in the southwest.There is nothing there.I served there so i know.

Have you been to Osogbo?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
kolexy:

I travelled to Ado-Ekiti last weekend. I must confess am impressed with the level of transformation going on in the state capital. But, most people on ground do not really agree with me. Sometimes I get confused if people can ever be satisfied. I was told Ado-Ilawe-Igbara-odo road has been reconstructed. I can have a jolly good ride to my hometown.

Things are changing my brother. . . . and AYAM loving it!! cool
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lol olivertwist, you don crase sha grin

LOL @ virgin. grin grin grin

My state is just too green, clean and beautiful. I hope we can keep it that way as we continue to develop.

I hope so too but I see that area (top picture) rapidly developing into a very beautiful posh area in the next ten to twenty years... wink
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
olivertwist:

I hope so too but I see that area (top picture) rapidly developing into a very beautiful posh area in the next ten to twenty years... wink

Not sure if you're a troll or not, but I'm beginning to like your optimistic nature wink
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not sure if you're a troll or not, but I'm beginning to like your optimistic nature wink

Troll? undecided Optimist, you are not far from the truth by saying that. smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2012
olivertwist:

Troll? undecided Optimist, you are not far from the truth by saying that. smiley

LOL Some crazy ppl make IDs just to troll on NL. i.e fstranger, smoothcrim, ayanle etc.

Se omo Ekiti ni e?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by olivertwist: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

LOL Some crazy ppl make IDs just to troll on NL. i.e fstranger, smoothcrim, ayanle etc.

Se omo Ekiti ni e?

I know but i don't do that. No, I'll give u a clue: '*** O baje ti'.
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2012
olivertwist:

I know but i don't do that. No, I'll give u a clue: '*** O baje ti'.

LOL O baje ti. grin mi ke baje o.

Ondo ppl say the same thing na. Either way, you're my sister/bro lol
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2012
@ileke idi

When was the last time you visited ekiti?
Re: New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2012
jennykadry: @ileke idi

When was the last time you visited ekiti?

Not too long, cant put a year on it because of provacy issue. When I went, it was beautiful. that's why I'm quite shocked by the responses here.
Cleaner air, fresh green environment, lovely people. Compare to gra-gra in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) / RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.