Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother (58263 Views)

The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by belemzy: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2012
For crying out loud my Dog and her puppies look alike. So F*u*c*king what if they look alike? what good has that got to contibute in this forum? I tire for una o
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2012
You rock girl wink
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: i will post a picture of me and my sister so that it can be placed on the front page
Me too.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by mecussey(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
I see envy and jealousy among Nigerians, this same topic you call crap are making the highest page impression and clicks, what the hell is wrong with you guys?. I am sure if Phelps and Bolt were Nigerians, we would not want to see them on the front page as well. Honestly, I ignore pages that I dont want to see, please do the same, the girl is a star.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by godfreyobinyan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nice pix...look beautiful anyway
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by mecussey(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
I see envy and jealousy among Nigerians, this same topic you call crap are making the highest page impression and clicks, what the hell is wrong with you guys?. Honestly, I ignore pages that I dont want to see, please do the same, the girl is a star.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by bernfame(f): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Natural and beautiful...
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by 2sa2: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
wat! ... front page!! ... this crap!!!? i'm outa here.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=omenziate
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by temmysoremekun(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
What value is their pix gonna add to us. Yes she is preety A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ so is her brother but wot should we do about that. Pls seun let's have more exiting A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ interesting stories ☺ķªª¥
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by glimpse(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
abeg whr her front hair go? lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by dani1luv: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
omenziate:

U sure say ur own no b Iniesta Andreas?
You smoke ugwu leaf?? undecided
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by RichDad1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
So natural and real cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool .Naija celebs Must they wear makes ups? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Gen2jaynee: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
abiolag: I don't knw y some irrelevant post always made d front page.It's high tym we stop dis nonsense.Seun, do somtin
who is the Nonsense here,YOU or d POST
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by 30secs(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
ilogbe_: Nothing lipsrsealed... It is non of our business.. Wtf is wrong with dis forum
azzzin eh.... Ȋ̝̊̅ taya for pple... Op you mst be mad! Wetin concern me wit whether dem resemble or not?!
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Gen2jaynee: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
2sa2: wat! ... front page!! ... this crap!!!? i'm outa here.
pls go and Never Return ur Presence on NL makes No diff ..POO
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by jude33084(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
enquirydon: seun and co .we dont need all this in front page.pls kindly give us relevant information not this
u are downgrading this forum.

Like suicide bomb in mosque, grin O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ die several injured and τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ suicide bomber excaped cheesy ?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why da phuck is this crap on front page?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by belovedaja(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
enquirydon: seun and co .we dont need all this in front page.pls kindly give us relevant information not this
u are downgrading this forum.
i dont blame them i will rather blame my self for coming to nairaland to receive irrelevant information.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by belovedaja(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nairaland has turn to shit. Na wetin dey hapen
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by kim77: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
How on earth does this make front page? What does this forum turning into...?

Seun please explain!!
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by yemmight(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
So this one also makes front page. Nairaland I used to know.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by pinozino: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Blood is thicker than H2o!hapi family....
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Alkapino(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dat qirl na mumu oO! She doN Run with ma Mind.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by iyke648(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
undecided
Beync: They are my younger siblings so what?
hmmn undecided
Beync: They are my younger siblings so what?
hmmn? See dia head lyk coconut. By d way hw diz poo take enta front page and hw e take reduce d price of garri in d market?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Mbuko91(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
why does he look gay? With the pinkish lips and a 'pretty face'?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Mbuko91(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
kim77: How on earth does this make front page? What does this forum turning into...?

Seun please explain!!
wooooooow! Be guided in ur grammar o..i see u
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
kim77: How on earth does this make front page? What does this forum turning into...?

Seun please explain!!

Turning into something more interesting. Check the stats of "photo" threads and you will see that many people love the threads.

Na lie..?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by cindyrella(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Who cares? undecided
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by mrperfect(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
You guys are having fun!
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by tonyx4x44(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
rash47: What, if dey look like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress / Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / [SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.