Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama (5670 Views)

Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. / Meet The American Presidents From George Washington To Barack Obama / Barack Obama 'abuses' Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2012
US President Barack Obama turns 51 today. Here's wishing him a happy birthday and best wishes.

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2012
Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama served as a U.S. Senator representing the state of Illinois from January 2005 to November 2008, when he resigned following his victory in the 2008 presidential election.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

Following an unsuccessful bid against the Democratic incumbent for a seat in the United States House of Representatives in 2000, Obama ran for the United States Senate in 2004. Several events brought him to national attention during the campaign, including his victory in the March 2004 Illinois Democratic primary for the Senate election and his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. He won election to the U.S. Senate in Illinois in November 2004. His presidential campaign began in February 2007, and after a close campaign in the 2008 Democratic Party presidential primaries against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won his party's nomination. In the 2008 presidential election, he defeated Republican nominee John McCain, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate. In April 2011, he announced that he would be running for re-election in 2012.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by dandoki: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2012
...,and in November 2012 he defeated the republican candidate to win a second four year term as President of the United States of America. Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by ebamma(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2012
happy birthday president obama, im disappointed in you barack obama,for supporting the killing of gaddafi and arming the rebels in syria
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2012
Obama, they call you African American, but I am yet to believe so. Africa is watching. Happy Birth Day Obama..
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2012
Really? A fifty-one-year old president. And here we have seventy-something-year old cargoes tryna foist....uhm, lemme stfu, there's no free speech anymore. Thanks to Old fuddy-duddy Mark.
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2012
happy birthday

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Vernor(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Happy birthday President Obama, people like u give hope to d hopeless, faith to d faithless, impossibilities is not part of u and wch give pple like us courage to move ahead inspite of d challenges. We all see d same thing but view it in different ways never mind we pray 4 u n for ur 2nd term bid IJN u shall win again come Nov 2012, im already campaigning 4 u. Once again happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by tallestbishop: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OBAMA BUT I AM NOT HAPPY FOR YOU, HOW CAN YOU APPROVE GAY DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DARE GOD? BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOU OBAMA HAVE TURN USA INTO SODOM AND GOMORRAH PLEASE OBAMA I HOPE YOU ARE HEARING ME PLEASE REPENT NOW AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by inspirenet: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2012
Vernor: Happy birthday President Obama, people like u give hope to d hopeless, faith to d faithless, impossibilities is not part of u and wch give pple like us courage to move ahead inspite of d challenges. We all see d same thing but view it in different ways never mind we pray 4 u n for ur 2nd term bid IJN u shall win again come Nov 2012, im already campaigning 4 u. Once again happy birthday.

wink
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by druid06(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2012
HNosegbe: Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama served as a U.S. Senator representing the state of Illinois from January 2005 to November 2008, when he resigned following his victory in the 2008 presidential election.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

Following an unsuccessful bid against the Democratic incumbent for a seat in the United States House of Representatives in 2000, Obama ran for the United States Senate in 2004. Several events brought him to national attention during the campaign, including his victory in the March 2004 Illinois Democratic primary for the Senate election and his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. He won election to the U.S. Senate in Illinois in November 2004. His presidential campaign began in February 2007, and after a close campaign in the 2008 Democratic Party presidential primaries against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won his party's nomination. In the 2008 presidential election, he defeated Republican nominee John McCain, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate. In April 2011, he announced that he would be running for re-election in 2012.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

As it is written '' and the geeks shall inherit the earth ''. Look at all those honors and achievements that this man has made for himself. It is all but hard work. This should be an example for the ladies who fall for those holla-at-your-boy-pants-below-the-arse-bad-cool guys. There's no future for such guys. If you want a good guy who would protect your future, start dating the geeks and the nerds... Just saying!!. Happy birthday to Barack Anyway, wish him more success in the near future and long life.

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by waja(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Your name has been written on the sand of times and it will never die. Happy birth day.
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Everking(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2012
Happy birth niga obama cool
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by jossysage: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
happy birthday,Mr president we are all proud of you. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Yinkay: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2012
So he shared birthday with our own Mr Fixer Chief Anthony Anehih, happy birthday to both..
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Happy birthday to the new world orders puppet . hip hip hurray smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2012
Happy birthday barack obama
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2012
51 years ago a baby was born.

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by chelseabmw(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBAMA
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by oladayo042: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Happy birthday
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Freiburger(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Happy B- day to the Guy who is inspiring me.
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by dbty(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
And he caused them all, both
small and great, rich and poor,
free and bond, to receive a
mark in their right hand, or forehead:
And that no man might buy
or sell, save he that had the
mark, or the name of the beast,
or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that
hath understanding count the
number of the beast: for it is
the number of a man; and his
number is Six hundred
Obama is the the fore runner of anticirist. He is an agent of darkness. The prophecy in revelation 13 vs 16 - 18 is not different with obama's health care bill

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by patuwa2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
And in 2012, he approved man marrying man and woman marrying woman. Chei! The guy don phuck up!
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
tallestbishop: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OBAMA BUT I AM NOT HAPPY FOR YOU, HOW CAN YOU APPROVE GAY DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DARE GOD? BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOU OBAMA HAVE TURN USA INTO SODOM AND GOMORRAH PLEASE OBAMA I HOPE YOU ARE HEARING ME PLEASE REPENT NOW AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR
I hope he is hearing u cos ur english can make him give his life to christ!SMH! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Enlightened1: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Na Obama birthday shey all of una don dey wish am "Happy Birthday", But if na GEJ nobody for here go gree wish am, instead dem go dey abuse am...... We like other people's thing than our own thing. I have a dream that someday our beloved country "Nigeria" will wake up from her slumber, and take her place amongst comity of nations. And every other country that's dissing and speaking ill of us, will cover their heads in shame. That day will surely come, it might not be in my generation, but surely it would be in my children's generation. Amen

Happy Birthday Mr Obama!!
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Heymus(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: I hope he is hearing u cos ur english can make him give his life to christ!SMH! undecided
i don laugh soteeeee! Hungry don dey waya me.
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Emmy9ite(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just two days after my birthday,it really shows that i will be greater than him! Happy birthday to obama and a good friend of mine jacob,i wish both of you LLNP!
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Dontizzl(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Yinkay: So he shared birthday with our own Mr Fixer Chief Anthony Anehih, happy birthday to both..
who's Chief Anthony Anehih?

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by druid06(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
People get the misconception about Obama being black. He is actually not black but a mixed race. Some African Americans in the united states are not supporting him because of this. A popular black actor Morgan freeman recently made a statement claiming that Obama is not the first black president because he is mixed race. He mentioned that the first black president is yet to come. Tracing Obama back to his roots, the president is not really African American because his American mother is white (and, by extension, his ancestors were not enslaved). Second, that "mixed-race" and "black" are mutually exclusive ways of being. Also, he was never truly raised as another '' black kid on the block '', he was raised in an all white neighborhood. Do you still believe he is black? People what do you think?.

Below is a picture if Obama was white.

1 Like

Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Lordave: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
When I think that I can't, I envision OBAMA.
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Lordave: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: I hope he is hearing u cos ur english can make him give his life to christ!SMH! undecided
na bishop you de talk to like this o. Bishop abeg forgive am
Re: Happy 51st Birthday To Barack Obama by Lordave: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
dbty: And he caused them all, both
small and great, rich and poor,
free and bond, to receive a
mark in their right hand, or forehead:
And that no man might buy
or sell, save he that had the
mark, or the name of the beast,
or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that
hath understanding count the
number of the beast: for it is
the number of a man; and his
number is Six hundred
Obama is the the fore runner of anticirist. He is an agent of darkness. The prophecy in revelation 13 vs 16 - 18 is not different with obama's health care bill
sister na you be apostle John?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New 100 Us Dollar Bill / Turkey Apologizes To Russia Over Downing Jet / ‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.