Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Have U Ever Experience This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Experience This (3330 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Experience This by folowo(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2012
In my. .
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by klaus3011(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2012
shocked shocked shocked when did niger-delta university graduates(militants) start participating in NYSC too!!!ℓ̊ am terrified,modified,petrified,stupified by your grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Experience This by chelseabmw(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
POSTER

just know say u dey miss wella......try and nack her with a condom and see how u are gonna enjoy ur time with ur fellow people
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by greedie1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Oh lawd!!! U mean u passed ur common entrance, jssce, Waec and degree exams?? Ow did dat happen? Or u r one of these youths who represent corpers wit intent to collect der alawi? Pls tell me its d latter
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by zoomman(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gosh av neva experience ds kind of thesis b4 well anyhow we gat ur point. Just take tinz easy.
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
folowo: In my NYSC day. A lady (coper) want me by all miss and always walk to me each time we met @ CD day. . Touching, want to sit beside me etc. But man no get time for such. So one day she voice out say what is wrong wit me. I didnt come to her lodge, get her sign. That she just want a taste of me and i reject her offer. .
So what exactly do you want us to do? @ op dont tell me ur a copper wit all ur typeographical blunders.. I just wonder how you managed 2 pass ssce, jamb, and post jamb not 2 talk of going thru university.. What about tests and assignments, how do you manage to pass them? Dont get me wrong cos am not too harsh but i wonder the loads of carry over you might go thru at d university.. Lastly, i pity your children!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by ifihearam: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nairalanders will not cease to amaze me ooooo. Why abusing him when you understand what he is trying to pass across na??make una easy oooo.
@op next time just type with pidgin or ur dialect. I am very sure u are nt from south south perhaps yoruba.
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Sijo01(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Oh, blod of gwad, what type of english is this?........this is not British nor pigin english.......it must be duck or fowl english.......so naija don gt duck english!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
Tomorrow leaders!, grin
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by swtchicgurl: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Legit1: Tomorrow leaders!, grin

you ain't any better! lipsrsealed Tomorrow's Leaders grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Experience This by yemstok(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
LOLZ! grin grin grin She wanted you by all "miss" no be only miss na mr.
You started what you couldn't finish.......You should have used pidgin all through
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by koolJ1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
swtchicgurl:

Lol!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
folowo: In my NYSC day. A lady (coper) want me by all miss and always walk to me each time we met @ CD day. . Touching, want to sit beside me etc. But man no get time for such. So one day she voice out say what is wrong wit me. I didnt come to her lodge, get her sign. That she just want a taste of me and i reject her offer. .
I feel like slapping whoever it was that issued you an admission letter in the first place! You can't even fccking spell corper right! In fact, you don't even sound educated!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by NerdyPoet(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lolaabokoku: So what exactly do you want us to do? @ op dont tell me ur a copper wit all ur typeographical blunders.. I just wonder how you managed 2 pass ssce, jamb, and post jamb not 2 talk of going thru university.. What about tests and assignments, how do you manage to pass them? Dont get me wrong cos am not too harsh but i wonder the loads of carry over you might go thru at d university.. Lastly, i pity your children!

Lmaooo smiley smiley grin grin

at 'typeographical' hehehehe u sef no sabi wink
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Lagusta(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hey guys!!!!! Have u all forgotten something...... Even polytechnic grads (HND) serve too, or am I wrong

Maybe the dude bagged his HND in yoruba education, or fulfulde education, or.....

@topic, shebi u talk say d babe wan taste u, eeehhn do the do nah, but remember, sweet milk fit turn to sour yoghurt....

Enjoy!!!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nerdy_Poet:

Lmaooo smiley smiley grin grin

at 'typeographical' hehehehe u sef no sabi wink
@ nerdy i try na.. Abeg live me alone cos LWTMB
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by NerdyPoet(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lolaabokoku: @ nerdy i try na.. Abeg live me alone cos LWTMB
hehehehehe, wink
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Dells(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is ridiculous,@ op r U sure U saw d 4 walls of a University. I doubt ur degree,I dnt fink U can compete wit a pry 6 pupil. I'm quite sure U got ur B.Sc thru d back door. Noffin wey person no dey see 4 NL
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by greedie1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
fresh_dude: I feel like slapping whoever it was that issued you an admission letter in the first place! You can't even fccking spell corper right! In fact, you don't even sound educated!
fresh_dude: I feel like slapping whoever it was that issued you an admission letter in the first place! You can't even fccking spell corper right! In fact, you don't even sound educated!
lol.... Did u hear him talk?
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
gree-die:

lol.... Did u hear him talk?
Babe no mind me jare.
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by chillaz(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
The guy simply voice out his worries and most of you keep criticizing him on his bad use of words. As if some of you're better off...

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Csami(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Op, wetin concern mechanic with NYSC?
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Fesisko(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
abeg make una nor let dis guy commit suicide.but,who dash u certificate?ur parents 4 just dat möney expand their cocoa farm.lol

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Fesisko(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
quote author=folowo]In my NYSC day. A lady (coper) want me by all miss and always walk to me each time we met @ CD day. . Touching, want to sit beside me etc. But man no get time for such. So one day she voice out say what is wrong wit me. I didnt come to her lodge, get her sign. That she just want a taste of me and i reject her offer. . [/quote]abeg make una nor let dis guy commit suicide.but,who dash u certificate?ur parents 4 just use dat möney expand their cocoa farm.lol
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by greedie1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
fresh_dude: Babe no mind me jare.
lol... Ok
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Dondav(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
@Op!
No I have never experienced this.
Thank You for asking
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by knockturnal(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2012
This is the craziest post i av eva seen. If this poster is a graduate then my fone must be having a problem. Guy! Are you trying to re-invent the english language! WTF!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by kasheemawo(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2012
swtchicgurl:

point of correction tomorrow's leader

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Leyqute(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2012
This isn't supposed to be a bashing thread. Just comment on what the guy said, not how he said it.
@op just know what you are doing., buh don't forget........."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." She'll definitely hate you for that, talking from experience mahn
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Poster studied chemical engineering. Too many ions,neutrons,electrons to decipher rather than queens english.
he was busy with calculations not comprehensive abeg.
Op....carry go. I sign on as a fan of peculiar english
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by Leyqute(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2012
Crown Prince: Poster studied chemical engineering. Too many ions,neutrons,electrons to decipher rather than queens english.
he was busy with calculations not comprehensive abeg.
Op....carry go. I sign on as a fan of peculiar english
By all miss,
me too I sign on.....................understanding lo matter!
Re: Have U Ever Experience This by kasheemawo(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2012
[quote author=folowo]In my NYSC day. Did u serve for a day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her / Can U Love Without Trust ? / LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.