Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Best Graduate Skill Training Programme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Graduate Skill Training Programme (2216 Views)

Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / Oil And Gas 2015 Scholarship Training Programme / Shell Intensive Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2012
Good day people please can anybody recommend the best skill acquisition programme or a trainng programme for a graduate instead of waiting for a white collar job thank you
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yamakuza: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
tell us about yourself
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
yamakuza:
tell us about yourself
bros which one u know tell me well i studied chemsitry in skl
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yamakuza: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
deleo16:
bros which u know tell me well i studied chemsitry in skl

u no try at all. if u go interview, na so u go take answer the question?

anyway, you can learn soap making.
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
yamakuza:

u no try at all. if u go interview, na so u go take answer the question?

anyway, you can learn soap making.

hahahah !!! sey bi dat one na interview me self no go try am na since i no try am for project defence bro thanks
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yamakuza: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
lol, u still dont get my point abi?

if we knew more about you, where you are coming from and where you are going, we would be able to better advise you.
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by violent(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
What school allowed you to graduate with a Chemistry degree? shocked
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by nitrogen(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
deleo16:
bros which u know tell me well i studied chemsitry in skl
Chemsitry? Infact i just reported your post to the moderators.
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
nitrogen:
Chemsitry? Infact i just reported your post to the moderators.
so its hard for someone to ask a question this days without focusing on his error dude you should know better its a typing error try use a querty key pad on phone and see how it is most times

1 Like

Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
yamakuza: lol, u still dont get my point abi?

if we knew more about you, where you are coming from and where you are going, we would be able to better advise you.

thanks bro for our concern i will seek the advice from the previous set in my school
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2012
violent:

What school allowed you to graduate with a Chemistry degree? shocked
Funaab
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yamakuza: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2012
deleo16:
thanks bro for our concern i will seek the advice from the previous set in my school

u are taking the easy way out of this ...

take a 2nd stab at my 1st question.

https://www.nairaland.com/971159/common-interview-questions-what-mean
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by deleo16(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2012
yamakuza:

u are taking the easy way out of this ...

take a 2nd stab at my 1st question.

https://www.nairaland.com/971159/common-interview-questions-what-mean

learnt a few lesson from the link about interview
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yamakuza: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
deleo16:
learnt a few lesson from the link about interview

thats all?

we are still waiting for you to "tell us about yourself", so that we can better advise you ...
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
If I may come in Deleo, wink
What skill/handcraft do you have passion for? Is there any? And if you have not discovered it yet, please do take time out to understand yourself, your passion...your purpose! Then, you could go on to improve yourself in that regard. I have always loved to knit as a kid, interestingly after my Bsc in 2004/5 in Computer Science, I did a three month course in Machine Knitting and voala!...it's been fulfilling working in both areas and more. #Even while you wait for a white collar job, you could engage yourself in some vocational skills and make good money... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yamakuza: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
OlowoTee: If I may come in Deleo, wink
What skill/handcraft do you have passion for? Is there any? And if you have not discovered it yet, please do take time out to understand yourself, your passion...your purpose! Then, you could go on to improve yourself in that regard. I have always loved to knit as a kid, interestingly after my Bsc in 2004/5 in Computer Science, I did a three month course in Machine Knitting and voala!...it's been fulfilling working in both areas and more. #Even while you wait for a white collar job, you could engage yourself in some vocational skills and make good money... cheesy

aaaaaaaaaw! u just bailed the guy out ...

lets hope he picks up from here sha

#tnx

1 Like

Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
^thank you. I just knew 'where you were coming from...' so, i had to help a brother...smiley

Over to you, Deleo smiley
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by yungdavo: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm ola David from lagos at ipaja ayobo. I graduated with mathematics education but no job what do you think I can start doing?
Re: Best Graduate Skill Training Programme by Ademat7(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
yungdavo:
I'm ola David from lagos at ipaja ayobo. I graduated with mathematics education but no job what do you think I can start doing?
TEACHING VACANCIES

An international College in Alimosho Local Govt. Area, Lagos has vacancies to be filled with qualified teachers in the following areas:

1) Physical Education
2) Agriculture
3)English and literature in English
4) Mathematics
5) Food Science and Technology

Experience will be an added advantage.
Please send your applications/CV to tosogbe@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Simply By Getting Disqualified From Surveys (Step By Step) / Aeronautical/aerospace Engineering / Here's A List Of What A Tailor Demands From Apprentice In Order To Gain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.