Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! (36027 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2012
ebamma: what are we supposed to do now,so because she don wear blue dress,price of garri go reduce for market ?

Maybe you should stop eatin garri and look for what you'll do so we can write an article on u and put it on the front page..... tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
Yeah omo baebae was my role model back when I started smoking weed

She rolls her blunts soo tight those days and the quality of her dope was . . . Bliss

I hope you realize that you sound incoherent. Stop smoking that weed my friend
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2012
onnari :
Yeah, tho d shoe wlda bn worn wth sumn else n d dress wth sumn else, ijst adore doZ shoes. We got t giv her credit tho, she's steppn up her game cos she's makn an effort wth her hair,makeup n fashion

it would have been better if you didn't comment on this topic than typing these jagons and rubbish you called comment.
just check your comment in grammatical mirror and see how you commited grammatical suicide.
the only statement that was meaningful in ur comment was the last sentence!
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2012
soccerchic:
Gorgeous woman...I just dont like the fact that she looks so much like me ( I swear this is too much ) shocked grin

self-appraisal and adulation.
if you are beautiful,you aren't the one to tell us.

who say you fine?
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2012
atuboweke: The only yeruba woman standing out!! kudos to her.....but she shld leave the stage and give way for the younger ones.

when younger ones fail to grow up nko?
the younger don't worth it.
i will go for Omotola 1 million times than going for the younger ones.
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES HAVE ALL GONE
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Chai, nekwa nu ukwu. . .ife di na ukwu. If I catch this 'girl' for dark corner, many things go happen oh. I no send captain.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2012
karpentar:

with four kids and associated hormonal changes, she's still stunningly challenging younger ladies, I think she try well well..no be small.

go check most of the so called beautiful ladies after giving birth to their first,the would have become KONDE OR MOLUE wey no see repair.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2012
pro01: Chai, nekwa nu ukwu. . .ife di na ukwu. If I catch this 'girl' for dark corner, many things go happen oh. I no send captain.

Captain self no dey wash plate outside?
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by onnari(f): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2012
profola2be:

it would have been better if you didn't comment on this topic than typing these jagons and rubbish you called comment.
just check your comment in grammatical mirror and see how you commited grammatical suicide.
the only statement that was meaningful in ur comment was the last sentence!
Well seeing d@ ur slow, I would have retyped each word out for u to understand but some of us have jobs to do. PS. In posting comments,texting,etc u CAN use shorthand also in taking down lecture notes IF u educated *wink*
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2012
booqee: So omotola is looking beautiful in a hour glass dress...urmm, just wondering, what am i supposed to do bout dat?? Will dat increase my life span?? Mtchew.....
Its sickening d kinda things dat now make 'mukina page'
that you think you have a short life span shouldn't stop you from appreciating people.
well,he who doesn't have one's qualities will never appreciate one's qualities.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2012
onnari :

Well seeing d@ ur slow, I would have retyped each word out for u to understand but some of us have jobs to do. PS. In posting comments,texting,etc u CAN use shorthand also in taking down lecture notes IF u educated *wink*

do you mean " if u educated" or " if you are educated"

OLODO RABATA
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by onnari(f): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2012
profola2be:

OLODO RABATA
profola2be:

OLODO RABATA
There we go again...phew!
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by profola2be(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ehrrrm okay. . . . Make I wear my own hour glass dress too undecided

She's a beautiful woman tho. . . .always so radiant.

wear am jare,make you show us the other side of of you! i mean your beauty
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2012
onnari :
Her silhouette is a breathe of FRESH AIR! Good thing she lost some weight. Skin's radiant, n d shoes? To die....got me wishing

Which fresh air? Is it the one am used to knowing?
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by kandiikane(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by kandiikane(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2012
profola2be:

self-appraisal and adulation.
if you are beautiful,you aren't the one to tell us.

who say you fine?
Nor be she? I'm sure she has mirror at home.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Ahmadinejad(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2012
onnari :
Her silhouette is a breathe of fresh air! Good thing she lost some weight. Skin's radiant, n d shoes? To die....got me wishing

Mehn, dat woman is somethn else, i envy d hubby for d understand for ha, shez exceptionall pretty.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by 2baga(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2012
my my my, she is soooo hot and I mean H.O.T. hope my qwin is not peering at dis ova my shoulder
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2012
tjskii: Love the dress,but d shoes aren't workin for me,they dnt gel wth d dress at all
then try another one to see nah
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Ehn! Ehn! Omotala. . .Our very own Kate Beckinsale, if she isn't under dressed, she is over dressed but whichever she is. . . you can't deny she is a lovely woman.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/777135_Alti-Pump-160mm_jpg4be880c1976d619704bf183f30991ace[/img]
Is she really wearing a Christian Louboutin? I love 'em shoes!! grin
this is real punishment..if this is what our ladies are wearinq
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
profola2be:
that you think you have a short life span shouldn't stop you from appreciating people.
well,he who doesn't have one's qualities will never appreciate one's qualities.
that u think i implied dat i have a short life span shows how sick and mentally derailed you are.
Who says i don't appreciate her qualities. I luv d babe anyday anytime. But d fact dat this made front page makes it absolute crap. Whats d biggie in omotola looking beautiful in a dress. She looks beautiful every passing day. So this means that every single day dat she comes out of her house and has her shot taken, then d picture should be posted ere(and even in d front page!) every single time??! Huh??
Phuck!
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by vislabraye(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Toktee: All these high class prostitutes,so what value her pic will add to viwers? Just asking

How do you know? Any video evidence post it let us see
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/781107_OK-Magazine-Launch-1-Omotola-Jalade_jpgdfe9c1ce1a8e58dde266a39a8f9e9aaa[/img]

Kai!!! see fat and stretch mark everywhere . Abeg she should go on a diet . There's a huge difference between being curvy and being Fat
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Princek12(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Omotola is a beautiful lady, and from the way she is adored, she is one of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. But seriously, though, if Omotola is one of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria, I am shaking my head about the standard of beauty in Nigeria.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Smuthx(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
For those people dat do not believe she wore dose shoes, see dis

Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Are those primark jeans? For it's only primark jeans that never fit person.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Eobiabo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
I dey suspect dis profola2be e be like say she be d omosexy ooo.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Bioduno(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
she luk so beautiful, i wish i shd av her as my sister..1 luv..
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by odocity: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
omotola is really looking very good.see her,you see the beauty of a real woman
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
She is beautiful nd d dress I cute so wat? D shoe matche not the dress then wat?? Mtcheww!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Koikoi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
DammyFx: She Ain't Getting Any Younger ...

Are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Measurement Size Chart From Omamontana / Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.