Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know (13686 Views)

Important Advice To Students Coming To The UK / For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life / Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by justwise(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
@wurajone

Thanks for the info, Nigerian heading to Netherlands can read and learn from it, from the look of things the thread has served its purpose.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
justwise: @wurajone

Thanks for the info, Nigerian heading to Netherlands can read and learn from it, from the look of things the thread has served its purpose.
Thanks justwise.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by justwise(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone:
Thanks justwise.

No worries.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 2:06am On Aug 10, 2012
justwise:

No worries.

Dear Justwise,

Please after my consistent research, interview with "Wurujones" I found out that she or will I say he is just a scammer, not truly in Netherlands or anywhere close to Europe. I have been chatting with the so called "Wurajones" for more than a week now to have found out all were lies, I asked her if truly she is living in Netherlands she should call me on the phone with her number, she called with a hidden number, while I was also chatting with her she sent me a "Screen picture" of her BB, ofcourse those who are using Blackberry will understand, and guess what I saw, the network written on her Screen is "MTN Nigeria" lolz. Thirdly I asked her please let me see your location on your BB, the but fool refused, telling me stories of hiding her or his so called identity, "the president na". Fourthly I told the she to let me have her facebook name, do you know the answer she gave me? That she disabled her account, come and see stories, I asked why, she told me that the boyfriend had problem with her that's why she disabled and blocked her account for long to avoid him, I was lucky to go through the pictures on the facebook, believe me nairalanders, its all copy and paste pictures, even the one she used on her BB Profile wasn't her. She even kept on with her bullshits that they only make calls in Netherlands with Skype. All these I enlisted here I also asked for her to prove to me that she's legit, but she couldn't, she is suspected to be one of those agents coz she told me that her brother runs 2 year greece resident permit, that the brother have hotels in lagos, that the elder sister's husband is an Ambassador, that her brother lives in Rotterdam, that she entered greece first with the 2years resident permit and then came to Netherlands on student visa. See stories.

@Nairalanders,

Please go through my discovering and avoid further contacts with that fraudster. For the records, here is her or his BB Pin 27355D58 and the facebook "Princess Jane" lol smh

1 Like

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Dear Justwise,

Please after my consistent research, interview with "Wurujones" I found out that she or will I say he is just a scammer, not truly in Netherlands or anywhere close to Europe. I have been chatting with the so called "Wurajones" for more than a week now to have found out all were lies, I asked her if truly she is living in Netherlands she should call me on the phone with her number, she called with a hidden number, while I was also chatting with her she sent me a "Screen picture" of her BB, ofcourse those who are using Blackberry will understand, and guess what I saw, the network written on her Screen is "MTN Nigeria" lolz. Thirdly I asked her please let me see your location on your BB, the but fool refused, telling me stories of hiding her or his so called identity, "the president na". Fourthly I told the she to let me have her facebook name, do you know the answer she gave me? That she disabled her account, come and see stories, I asked why, she told me that the boyfriend had problem with her that's why she disabled and blocked her account for long to avoid him, I was lucky to go through the pictures on the facebook, believe me nairalanders, its all copy and paste pictures, even the one she used on her BB Profile wasn't her. She even kept on with her bullshits that they only make calls in Netherlands with Skype. All these I enlisted here I also asked for her to prove to me that she's legit, but she couldn't, she is suspected to be one of those agents coz she told me that her brother runs 2 year greece resident permit, that the brother have hotels in lagos, that the elder sister's husband is an Ambassador, that her brother lives in Rotterdam, that she entered greece first with the 2years resident permit and then came to Netherlands on student visa. See stories.

@Nairalanders,

Please go through my discovering and avoid further contacts with that fraudster. For the records, here is her or his BB Pin 27355D58 and the facebook "Princess Jane" lol smh
@ desmond I suddenly turned to a scammer because I refused to give you my number,my facebook acct,or even show you my location.oh yea I love that.this is not enough proof to say wurajone is a scammer,got a lot to proove that to anyone who cares.if my number is your problem,I'll give it to reasonable pple,and if my facebook acct is also ur problem,pls forget it.I never told you we called with skype desmond,why lying,I only said instead of giving u my num let's talk on skype.I don't give out my number or my identity.
Now I want dilluminaty,shellboy,maxima10,and others I couldn't remember their I.d to come out and say it openly if after replying to their mails I still don't ask them to come to nairaland so others can learn.
So why you bragging because you just got a visa to the netherlands?and the same you thanked me after answering all the questions you asked me on your thread.I've suddenly turned to a scammer,this is funny.

1 Like

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 2:50am On Aug 10, 2012
My sisters husband an ambassador?to which country?.but do you need to lie to prove any point here.what's all this stories for?because I didn't give out my number?this is serious.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 3:01am On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone:
@ desmond I suddenly turned to a scammer because I refused to give you my number,my facebook acct,or even show you my location.oh yea I love that.this is not enough proof to say wurajone is a scammer,got a lot to proove that to anyone who cares.if my number is your problem,I'll give it to reasonable pple,and if my facebook acct is also ur problem,pls forget it.I never told you we called with skype desmond,why lying,I only said instead of giving u my num let's talk on skype.I don't give out my number or my identity.
Now I want dilluminaty,shellboy,maxima10,and others I couldn't remember their I.d to come out and say it openly if after replying to their mails I still don't ask them to come to nairaland so others can learn.
So why you bragging because you just got a visa to the netherlands?and the same you thanked me after answering all the questions you asked me on your thread.I've suddenly turned to a scammer,this is funny.

Please prove to us the nairalanders that you are not a scammer just displaying informations to entice people? The proof is needed, as for your number, european numbers or any country number can always be faked using Skype. Its called number allocation. I ask again, proof to us all you are not a scammer. You are just very pathetic.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 3:02am On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone: My sisters husband an ambassador?to which country?.but do you need to lie to prove any point here.what's all this stories for?because I didn't give out my number?this is serious.

Lolz, you don't remember your lies because your lies were so scattered in directions you couldn't recall. Please explain further on your resident permit, etc tnx
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 3:05am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Lolz, you don't remember your lies because your lies were so scattered in directions you couldn't recall. Please explain further on your resident permit, etc tnx
Don't think I owe you or anyone any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 3:19am On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone:
Don't think I owe you or anyone any explanation.

Let us see your location, you claim to have a laptop, what's your Id ? Nairalanders won't mind adding u to see you on cam to confirm your so called facebook. Listen attentively, I have outgrown the stage of not differenciating between a fraudster and a legitimate individual, you are just a dubious fellow looking for people to scam, I will never allow you do that as long as you intend carrying out your fraudlent tale stories here on nairaland. And for the records all information the so called wurajone with no real name is just copied from google, same as the pictures posted, if truly those pictures were snapped by a friend as claimed, why does it contain website links? Why snap and send your screen with MTN Nigeria as your network provider? You are just a poor fellow. Better go get a life
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Let us see your location, you claim to have a laptop, what's your Id ? Nairalanders won't mind adding u to see you on cam to confirm your so called facebook. Listen attentively, I have outgrown the stage of not differenciating between a fraudster and a legitimate individual, you are just a dubious fellow looking for people to scam, I will never allow you do that as long as you intend carrying out your fraudlent tale stories here on nairaland. And for the records all information the so called wurajone with no real name is just copied from google, same as the pictures posted, if truly those pictures were snapped by a friend as claimed, why does it contain website links? Why snap and send your screen with MTN Nigeria as your network provider? You are just a poor fellow. Better go get a life
When and where did I prove to you that a picture was taken by a friend.now I understand I need not argue with you here.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 3:27am On Aug 10, 2012
@ juswise
Not around at the moment,will be back in amsterdam on monday.then I can munched my screen location and upload it here after which I will want the thread locked as I'm not gonna reply to any message on the topic.
Tnx for your understanding.until then.I reserve my comments.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by justwise(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond@

I'm really disappointed that you made this allegation based on the fact that she refused to give you her number, Facebook ID or confirm her location, she did not ask you for money or advertise any fraudulent business here, she did not even drop her contact details here for anybody to contact her off-nairaland.

Its unfair to tagged anybody a scammer without any reasonable evidence, she has the right to protect her identity as much as possible, she doesn't know you in real life so why would she give you her number and facebook ID suddenly?

Please this is not the way of going about things and you would't like it if somebody does this to you.

I wanted to hide that post you made but i will leave it for others to read and see if there are any reasons to call her a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

At least,you should take it easy with her,whereas she hasnt claimed to anybdy here 2 remit money to her acct. If she copied information frm google,i think she's doing her best to serve evry1 here and she can live anywhre,shldn't care abt that rather real info is jst only d basic. I knw u wouldnt be only persn that ve contacted her then i urge those that ve contacted 'Wurajone' to state here if u ve seen any dubious act on her......please desmond,dont be too emotional at such things again..for her not to disclose her id,claim to be using laptop or BB, Fb seems flimsy to me.
Desmond.... Easy, easy guy
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2012
justwise: p.desmond@

I'm really disappointed that you made this allegation based on the fact that she refused to give you her number, Facebook ID or confirm her location, she did not ask you for money or advertise any fraudulent business here, she did not even drop her contact details here for anybody to contact her off-nairaland.

Its unfair to tagged anybody a scammer without any reasonable evidence, she has the right to protect her identity as much as possible, she doesn't know you in real life so why would she give you her number and facebook ID suddenly?

Please this is not the way of going about things and you would't like it if somebody does this to you.

I wanted to hide that post you made but i will leave for others to read and see if there are any reason to call her a scammer.

There are things I need you to understand, firstly she didn't advertise her contact details because the private message on nairaland can still work or didn't you read the from the post on the those who asked her to contact them through their email? Secondly I don't have a problem with anyone protecting their identity but I know when someone isn't honestly from were they claimed. Due to what happened with someone who claimed to be in the usa while I was chatting on BB I asked the guy to tick his location on just BB Chat so it can display on the Blackberry chat for just 1 min, you know what he said? Ofcourse the same story with wurajone that he's protecting his identity, which type of identity are you protecting when your location can only be shown for even few seconds since it have gotten to an extent were you can prove yourself? I asked the her to prove her location, please what's difficult from showing the location on your mere BB chatting profile? What will I do with her number? Everyone knows phone numbers and facebook can be kept private for those who believe it works that way, then what of your chatting too? When you know you can simply delete the person whenever you want without any attachments, oh she already deleted me coz she can't prove anything, you all are on nairaland, just ask her this simple question and I will let this statement end immediately if she can prove that to someone here, uploading her screen here on nairaland is just taking us for fools, how are we going to be sure she didn't collect that picture from someone abroad? I have friends in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, let the wurajone prove she's not here to do some illegal businesses, I confirmed her been a scammer not only by the enlisted previously but when she started telling me stories that she travelled from Nigeria to Greece on 2years greece resident permit which the brother is running, that I should inform those interested, I then asked how did you travel to Netherlands, she then told me she went back to Nigeria and applied for student visa to Netherlands, I can ask her few questions here on nairaland for her to prove she's not here to indirectly convinve people into believing she's real to the extent of applying for her assistance, let her tell me how many doors does the Netherlands Embassy visa office have and the first question she was asked when she came for the MVV Visa.

Don't worry I will gradually bring it open how dubious that individual is.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone: @ juswise
Not around at the moment,will be back in amsterdam on monday.then I can munched my screen location and upload it here after which I will want the thread locked as I'm not gonna reply to any message on the topic.
Tnx for your understanding.until then.I reserve my comments.
Dont leave ur thread if u wnt to prove your genuinness and wnt pple to attest 2 it because silent means yes. So try to clean up ursev here. Whereas the thread is progressing gradually.

1 Like

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2012
Demaejy:
At least,you should take it easy with her,whereas she hasnt claimed to anybdy here 2 remit money to her acct. If she copied information frm google,i think she's doing her best to serve evry1 here and she can live anywhre,shldn't care abt that rather real info is jst only d basic. I knw u wouldnt be only persn that ve contacted her then i urge those that ve contacted 'Wurajone' to state here if u ve seen any dubious act on her......please desmond,dont be too emotional at such things again..for her not to disclose her id,claim to be using laptop or BB, Fb seems flimsy to me.
Desmond.... Easy, easy guy

Demaejy, firstly for someone to claim were he or she isn't from doesn't deserve a handshake does it? I do not have problem were informations come from but what is amazing is the very fact that someone you have been chatting with to find out information about Netherlands doesn't even know most of the simple things I asked, she started talking about how she entered greece with 2 years resident permit because the brother runs that, complaining how justwise and co doesn't allow such topic to go on the thread. Well the reasons why I posted this to everyone is to clearly bring it to their understanding that this individual is a proper fake and soon the true identity will be revealed, am not gonna be the one at lost here but those who are anxiously looking for how to process for admission, etc.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by justwise(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

There are things I need you to understand, firstly she didn't advertise her contact details because the private message on nairald can still work or didn't you read the from the post on the those who asked her to contact them through their email? Secondly I don't have a problem with anyone protecting their identity but I know when someone isn't honestly from were they claimed. Due to what happened with someone who claimed to be in the usa while still in lagos I asked the her to prove her location, please what's difficult from showing the location on your mere BB chatting profile? I have friends in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, let the wurajone prove she's not here to do some illegal businesses, I confirmed her been a scammer not only by the enlisted previously but when she started telling me stories that she travelled from Nigeria to Greece on 2years greece resident permit which the brother is running, that I should inform those interested, I then asked how did you travel to Netherlands, she then told me she went back to Nigeria and applied for student visa to Netherlands, I can ask her few questions here on nairaland for her to prove she's not here to indirectly convinve people into believing she's real to the extent of applying for her assistance, let her tell me how many doors does the Netherlands Embassy visa office have and the first question she was asked when she came for the MVV Visa.

Don't worry I will gradually bring it open how dubious that individual is.

She is not under any obligation to disclose any personal info to you, she know nothing about you and it will be silly for her to tell you more than she feel comfortable with. Why did you not wait until she asked you for money to process resident permit for you? Then you have concrete evidence to tag her a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2012
justwise:

She is not under any obligation to disclose any personal info to you, she know nothing about you and it will be silly for her to tell you more than she feel comfortable with. Why did you not wait until she asked you for money to process resident permit for you? Then you have concrete evidence to tag her a scammer.

Asking me for money ofcourse won't work for her because am already on a student visa, so am not going to be a client to drop money.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2012
@p.desmond
ive been in contact with wurajones and so far she has been giving me the info i need without asking for money or referring me to anyone.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
diluminati: @p.desmond
ive been in contact with wurajones and so far she has been giving me the info i need without asking for money or referring me to anyone.

You don't get it do you? The so called wurajones isn't in Netherlands or anywhere near Europe, giving you info and haven't asked you for money yet doesn't mean the wurajones isn't a fraud. Go to my post and read what people already said about that individual with her tales.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Demaejy:
Dont leave ur thread if u wnt to prove your genuinness and wnt pple to attest 2 it because silent means yes. So try to clean up ursev here. Whereas the thread is progressing gradually.
I understand..tnx so very much
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone:
I understand..tnx so very much

Check the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/985323/flying-amsterdam-greece-residence-permit
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

You don't get it do you? The so called wurajones isn't in Netherlands or anywhere near Europe, giving you info and haven't asked you for money yet doesn't mean the wurajones isn't a fraud. Go to my post and read what people already said about that individual with her tales.
You don't get it do you? The so called wurajones isn't in Netherlands or anywhere near Europe, giving you info and haven't asked you for money yet doesn't mean the wurajones isn't a fraud. Go to my post and read what people already said about that individual with her tales.[/quote]
I became your enemy just because I didn't give u my number,my fb acct,and because I said I don't do runz right.why're u trying to do everything for anyone to believe you,its this simple,let anyone come here and say it that I've asked them for money,or even give my contact or how do I scamm anyone without us exchanging contact?u're just a noise maker.

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Check the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/985323/flying-amsterdam-greece-residence-permit
Oh yea,that link?I did that on behalf of a brother.I can ask him to send me his permit now.I'll edit his name and show u d permit he travelled wit,he lived in greece and we were to attend a wedding together,I actually wanted him to fly to amsterdam direct instead of him going to greece.is dat clear now?
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone:
Oh yea,that link?I did that on behalf of a brother.I can ask him to send me his permit now.I'll edit his name and show u d permit he travelled wit,he lived in greece and we were to attend a wedding together,I actually wanted him to fly to amsterdam direct instead of him going to greece.is dat clear now?

Hahahahahaha, You are nothing but a big fat liar, so now its now your brother and not you again with the greece resident permit? You are just a frustrated fellow, and yes about what I wrote on BB, I wanted to get to know you very well, can you now also send us your BB Profile with your location and time on it, can you? You are smart enough to delete me before I was able to grab most of your chat with your lies, lolz, we still waiting. Liar.....Please paste all the discussion here so we can all read it properly, you collecting my answers to your stupid questions to use as points, too shameless you are...
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Hahahahahaha, You are nothing but a big fat liar, so now its now your brother and not you again with the greece resident permit? You are just a frustrated fellow, and yes about what I wrote on BB, I wanted to get to know you very well, can you now also send us your BB Profile with your location and time on it, can you? You are smart enough to delete me before I was able to grab most of your chat with your lies, lolz, we still waiting. Liar.....Please paste all the discussion here so we can all read it properly, you collecting my answers to your stupid questions to use as points, too shameless you are...
Oh to know me very well at d beginning of our chat?and u'll also be d first to ping me everyday.thank God I'm a fat liar,not a thin liar like you that claimed he was on the bike in wuse.wait still posting more,but promised I won't post your half naked picture when u were begging for a nude pic swap.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone:
Oh to know me very well at d beginning of our chat?and u'll also be d first to ping me everyday.thank God I'm a fat liar,not a thin liar like you that claimed he was on the bike in wuse.wait still posting more,but promised I won't post your half naked picture when u were begging for a nude pic swap.

Lol, ofcourse you dont know me, i want you to post the whole discussions not copy and paste, hehehehehe and who said i was in bike on wuse? lol you are just frustrated,

nairalanders please doesnt bike go around in Kubwa and zuba in Abuja? lol,

This fraudster is just trying to cover its tales, that i asked for your pictures what does it got to do with the question of proving yourself not a fraudster? oh my nude pic, hhahahaha if you have brains you will know when you are tested. please keep pasting more, we are waiting...oh and also the unclad pics, grin grin grin
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by btofa: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Lol, ofcourse you dont know me, i want you to post the whole discussions not copy and paste, hehehehehe and who said i was in bike on wuse? lol you are just frustrated,

This fraudster is just trying to cover its tales, that i asked for your pictures what does it got to do with the question of proving yourself not a fraudster? oh my nude pic, hhahahaha if you have brains you will know when you are tested. please keep pasting more, we are waiting...oh and also the unclad pics, grin grin grin
If I were you,I'll just forget about this shit,if she doesn't want to disclose her identity,that shouldn't bother anyone.and I wonder why you have to contact her privately in the first place,I'm sorry I'm sounding this way,but you don't have any proof to nail her a scammer,even if she's got most of this things on google,that she took her time to do it is even a plus to the section.so I'll advice you leave her and let her live with her conscience if she's here to defraud anyone..now you guys have derailed the purpose of this thread.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by wurajone(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Yes kubwa and zuba is in wuse 3.I'm just showing u how dumb u are.and tell everyone why you're upset,say d truth pls!

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone have you ever been to Abuja before? were is Kubwa and zuba? It is you who is a very dumb fellow, if you have ever been to Abuja you will know were Wuse 3 is, Low life fraudster. grin grin grin

For the records, read this http://thewillnigeria.com/opinion/7623-KUBWA-MOTORCYCLISTS-AND-TERRORISM.html
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by pdesmond1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
btofa:
If I were you,I'll just forget about this shit,if she doesn't want to disclose her identity,that shouldn't bother anyone.and I wonder why you have to contact her privately in the first place,I'm sorry I'm sounding this way,but you don't have any proof to nail her a scammer,even if she's got most of this things on google,that she took her time to do it is even a plus to the section.so I'll advice you leave her and let her live with her conscience if she's here to defraud anyone..now you guys have derailed the purpose of this thread.

Firstly, i never added the fellow, she did (if truly a she), secondly i dont have problem with identity, what i don't like is claiming what the poster isn't. The pathetic thing is that this fellow haven't even been to Abuja before, do you want me to ask her just few questions here and now to know the answers? Sorry to inform you i don't turn a blind eye to fraudsters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Hotels 2nd Most Expensive Globally – Research By The Hogg Robinson Group / A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi,  has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport / Tanker Drivers Cause Traffic Gridlock In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.