Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage (11481 Views)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by icnsystem(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
A friend just called some few minutes ago complaining bitterly about low patronage of his newly established coffin manufacturing outfit.His pastor refused to make his prayer request public because of the nature of his profession.During prayer session in church many members always want to listen to his prayer request.To them he is an outcast and a sadist.
Now this guy is feeling very frustrated and lonely because this is a line of business he loves so much.Please feel free to give your sincere advice on how he can turn this business into a huge success
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by ediko5(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2012
The advice is a simple one. Let him invite the boko haram members to his area or mayb his church to comit suicide bombings during service. Then i he will have a nice patronage of his coffins.

14 Likes

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Euroclydon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
he should relocate to maiduguri or find out the new hot spot of boko haram and move there...and pray that he does patronize himself. grin

10 Likes

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hehehe. . . .trust me, I know all about it. I'm also feeling the pinch. People are just not dying enough. I urge president Jonathan to look into this issue and ensure growth in this sector as part of the economic development plan.

4 Likes

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Korrection(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
he should be patient...maybe one of his family members is waiting on the coffin line......No.nsense

3 Likes

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Euroclydon: he should relocate to maiduguri or find out the new hot spot of boko haram and move there...and pray that he does patronize himself. grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by xanadus: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
broda, go to north & u'll give testimony

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by realmscape: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
@poster...of all the carpentry jobs available, is coffin making the most lucrative to you?...you're just a NINCOMPOOP....suck it and find somfin better to do with your hands tongue

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
Yeee! Egba mi o! Dis is not dying season,dis is d raining season.
@OP, abeg how does he pray? Does he ask God dat more people should die in his area abi he just ask God 4 boost in sales.
FMJ!

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Excelboi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
Off all bizness, coffin making business? And he is complaining about it! To make matters worst he said "he love it"... Pls dnt get me wrng, everyone has is own taste but is own line is weird!!!
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Chaydee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mak d guy follow GeJ talk na
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by PhilipTosin(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
Abeg, does he want pple dead? my advice is dt make he go kill his family & buy coffin 4 them
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Next2Bezee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
icnsystem: A friend just called some few minutes ago complaining bitterly about low patronage of his newly established coffin manufacturing outfit.His pastor refused to make his prayer request public because of the nature of his profession.During prayer session in church many members always want to listen to his prayer request.To them he is an outcast and a sadist.
Now this guy is feeling very frustrated and lonely because this is a line of business he loves so much.Please feel free to give your sincere advice on how he can turn this business into a huge success

Does he really love being a Harbinger of death so bad? He needs to have his head examined...I wonder if we have any rehabs in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by sofadj(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ OP why don't you help out ur friend. Like buy one or two u know...
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by kulboy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
pro01: Hehehe. . . .trust me, I know all about it. I'm also feeling the pinch. People are just not dying enough. I urge president Jonathan to look into this issue and ensure growth in this sector as part of the economic development plan.
grin grin grin
He should relocate his headquarters to the north precisely maidugiri and his business would take a turn-over. grin

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by andyanders: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Very simple. Let him him first for the death of his father, mother, siblings and relations.

When they are gone, he should then prepare a good coffin for himself and kill himself.

With the above, he will get more business when he transits to where the dead are. Any one devil condemns, devil will now pay him to supply coffin there.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by andyanders: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Very simple. Let him first for the death of his father, mother, siblings and relations.

When they are gone, he should then prepare a good coffin for himself and kill himself.

With the above, he will get more business when he transits to where the dead are. Any one devil condemns, devil will now pay him to supply coffin there.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by hardbody: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
icnsystem: A friend just called some few minutes ago complaining bitterly about low patronage of his newly established coffin manufacturing outfit.His pastor refused to make his prayer request public because of the nature of his profession.During prayer session in church many members always want to listen to his prayer request.To them he is an outcast and a sadist.

LMAO. The guy no get family? How about re-engineering his business by ticking off his family members for starters. I once heard that charity begins at home, Sadists....
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by miteolu(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
[size=13pt]The guy should move to North where coffin is hot cake[/size]
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by sdiq: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
I FIT HELP THE GUY O BUT IN GO DEY GIVE ME 50 PERCENT OF EVERY SALES
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by ebamma(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
make thunder fire that coffin maker,if him too like to make money like that make him relocate to borno state

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Freiburger(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
can you guys imagine a Nigeria without a coffin maker? If coffins were to be imported could it be paid for?
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by cesil92: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
So what's wrong with this line of business? Please some attaching sentiments and much spirituality. The obvious fact is that everyone will die and for mosts people, the will end up in a casket/coffin before being put in the grave.

He needs more marketing/advertising to boost his business

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
pro01: Hehehe. . . .trust me, I know all about it. I'm also feeling the pinch. People are just not dying enough. I urge president Jonathan to look into this issue and ensure growth in this sector as part of the economic development plan.

Hmmmmm. Which kind of growth?
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
I wonder who invented coffin in the first place! This is the reason why wood is damn too expensive. U can imagine all the wood wasted 6 feet below. That is why muslims don't spend much on burial.na to just wrap the body bury am.shikena! undecided

1 Like

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Freiburger(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
berem: I wonder who invented coffin in the first place! This is the reason why wood is damn too expensive. U can imagine all the wood wasted 6 feet below. That is why muslims don't spend much on burial.na to just wrap the body bury am.shikena! undecided
And the same country lacks enough wood to build schools.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by mallorca(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
xanadus: broda, go to north & u'll give testimony
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by nappyboy560(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lol....lwkmd...
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Sijo01(f): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
Wat type of nansense is this??......so its true those casket seller pray for people to die?.....he gonna run bankrupt, IJN...
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by amosy007: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
He should blame it on JEG grin
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Pvincent: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Casket selling I̶̲̥̅̊§ a useless job. Dey don't value life. I pity ladies who marry dem. I will rather marry a danfo driver than dem. Well make him kill all him family nah dey take transfer to †ђξ north yeye man...Casket selling I̶̲̥̅̊§ a useless job. Dey don't value life. I pity ladies who marry dem. I will rather marry a danfo driver than dem. Well make him kill all him family nah dey take transfer to †ђξ north yeye man...Casket selling I̶̲̥̅̊§ a useless job. Dey don't value life. I pity ladies who marry dem. I will rather marry a danfo driver than dem. Well make him kill all him family nah dey take transfer to †ђξ north yeye man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.