Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas (18775 Views)

19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by tonardo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
i want to download,... where can i download it? been searching google..
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by hollandis(f): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
RATED 4 where ?ODEON !!!! Useless wannabes No profit ,foolish screen play ,annoying cast ,senseless script and story .useless movie ,as senseless as mirror boy
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Blackteeth(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Libkid: How does dat change price of fuel 4 market tongue
When did statements like this become too frequent on Nairaland? Seriously even if you buy fuel for N1000 per litre are you saying you will never watch movies anymore? Abeg there is time for everything.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Blackteeth(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nigerians in UK are the ones doing the rating.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nna dis babe ka dikwa alright, even after dropping four pikins. Very fine no be small; even the belle still dey flat pass many single younger babes wey I know. Walahi, I go enter the place if I see visa oh. . .nothing concern me with captain.

2 Likes

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Werehkpe: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kai. But dis Omotola fine pieces o! Kai!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by hollandis(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wereh kpe: Kai. But dis Omotola fine pieces o! Kai!

That's y ur name is werekpe ,very shallow minded angry
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by magaliyu(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Arri Alexa camera that is used in shooting the movie cost about $90,000(N14.4mil).
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by raytech1: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Libkid: How does dat change price of fuel 4 market tongue

shut up
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by dontap: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Rated 4th in the uk, in real sense no medal for nollywood not even bronze. They beter start acting sex explicit movies like spatacus trust me they will make more than that piece of dollar(150,000) they call money.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
tonardo: i want to download,... where can i download it? been searching google..

Buy a copy ! That's how you support your industry

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
ijebabe: Nice one Speedyboi! It premiered in Lagos on Friday and I'm eagerly waiting for the pics to be released cheesy

It would be nice if we could set up a live movie nite, cinema style cheesy

Na to come c live plane then!
Im happy for them...knew the film is gonna be a success....though Im not into Naija movies, but this one na must buy!
@Blink....abeg no too vex...na small pikins dem be!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kolade9:
Na only dis thing u sabi type since when u don join nairaland.

Na kid e be...no vex!
Allow am...he is still mumbling!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
SimonAndal: The Arri Alexa has been used for these:

_
SOURCE

I didnt c LFA on that list.
The final destination was ......
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ifihearam: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
hollandis: RATED 4 where ?ODEON !!!! Useless wannabes No profit ,foolish screen play ,annoying cast ,senseless script and story .useless movie ,as senseless as mirror boy

Na bad belle go kill
Attention seeking slowpoke
Go shoot ur own na. Anamu

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
dnative: was this rated at proper UK Cinemas or Hackney Cultural center? Just asking

Go google!
Just suggesting!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
hollandis: RATED 4 where ?ODEON !!!! Useless wannabes No profit ,foolish screen play ,annoying cast ,senseless script and story .useless movie ,as senseless as mirror boy

Why u dey scatter ground like this.
Senseless, but tight resolution abi?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by ayobase(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
pro01: Nna dis babe ka dikwa alright, even after dropping four pikins. Very fine no be small; even the belle still dey flat pass many single younger babes wey I know. Walahi, I go enter the place if I see visa oh. . .nothing concern me with captain.

Ur plane is gonna go down!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by mykali(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
it is difficult to please Nigerians. no matter how hard you try
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by babyboy3(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
4/10 or 4 stars out of 5?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by OmoTier1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
Reading some of the comments here, one can only think of one thing: Nigerians are a difficult and desperately wicked people . Why would a people hate their own so much and have preference for what is foreign?
Those that are comparing the "presumed" cost of this movie to Angelina Jolie's wages, maybe they need to go find out how much those Indian, Fiji, Chinese movies cost that they would sit with their 'beans' eyes wild open

The truth remains: It takes a man or woman of good mind to see what is good an appreciate it! Unfortunately, very few Nigerians especially those who by hook or crook have lived outside the shores of the country. I know someone will tell me I am generalizing, just maybe, this is exactly what I see and hear from Nigerians most times here in the UK. Some one claimed Odeon was rubbish cinema, hence the reason the movie could be rated there - It just shows the level of their reasoning capability!

A very big congratulations to all those patriotic Nigerians who are making positive impacts in Nigeria with their creative minds and are making conscious effort to raise the standards and promote genuine Nigeria products and services the world over! To those who like to hate, continue, I am sure we know who History would celebrate!

3 Likes

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by proudlyafrican(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2012

When u go shoot ur own
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by babyboy3(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
So people shouldn't have an opinion of their own?

This is not the middle east!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Godogwu: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
baby-boy:
So people shouldn't have an opinion of their own?

This is not the middle east!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when your opinion is very shallow, and undoubtedly stupid.....then you should be hushed, because that opinion is total and utter rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by stint(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
she is just sooo beautiful!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by babyboy3(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Godogwu:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when your opinion is very shallow, and undoubtedly stupid.....then you should be hushed, because that opinion is total and utter rubbish!!

Its their Opinion

Can someone answer my question: was it 4/10 or 4 stars out of 5?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by orisebawo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
I am happy for the film , the director and the crew, it doesnt matter if some people dont see it at success but at least they are working at it. We are very critical of anything Nigeria and would trash it at the slightest opportunity.

If you think any business is easy, go and try selling bread for a start and you will know the easiest thing is to buy bread and eat, but dont ever try and rubbish the man that bakes the bread. Rome wasnt built in a day and it takes a lot of practise to get to perfection, yes nollywwod might not be hollywood but in terms of making the best use of what they have, you have to give it to them. How many of us actually buy films or albums, we always want to download or watch on Youtube for free, even Hollywood wont have survived if it is as heavily pirated as Nollywood.

I am not saying they are very good but I have special respect for those who try because they are building the foundation for a greater tomorrow.

Atleast we know them for something....what will we all be known for?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by KINGwax(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
doctokwus: N20m for d highest grossing film($150,000),and its called a success.Like how much were d actors den paid,500,000.Evn by Rwanda's standards dat take home is disastrous
what special effects are in the movie dt u expect it to gulp a million dollars? Stop talking like u even got a $50
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by dont8(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Speedy 'speed' you to this one.
Ije, can you do me a favour? I want you to e-slap those slowpoke comparing the gross sales of Nollywood to others as if they got there overnight.
ijebabe: Nice one Speedyboi! It premiered in Lagos on Friday and I'm eagerly waiting for the pics to be released cheesy

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by dont8(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Visa ke? We'll call yours LAST FLIGHT TO ETERNITY.
pro01: Nna dis babe ka dikwa alright, even after dropping four pikins. Very fine no be small; even the belle still dey flat pass many single younger babes wey I know. Walahi, I go enter the place if I see visa oh. . .nothing concern me with captain.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2012

Ijebabe...how r u? I'm sorry I haven't visited the thread, I have jst been very busy lately. And I don't wanna rush reply, I want to take my time to go through the new posts wink
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas by alienware(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
blink182: Some of una go just come here de talk rubbish, why u no go shoot your own movie make you budget $50m. All people like you know how to do is sit behind your system-probably a cyber cafe or borrowed modem and lambaste the hard work of others.

ll
u self how many times u go post that ? Abi ur timer for cafe don dey finish ? Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c’s Elder Sister Blasts Haters / Burna Boy, Teni, Zlatan And DJ Neptune Set To Perform At Bbnaija 2019 Premiere / Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.