Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man (4451 Views)

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? / Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by floranbee1(f): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
My Yoruba girlfriend prefers an Ibo man to a Yoruba man.Can somebody tell me wot is so special abt Ibo men?
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by wissezy: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Go and ask that your girlfriend.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by UkwuNnu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
Amu ukwu
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
There is nothing special about them....it is whom she wants to be with.

She is not that into you.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by UkwuNnu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
There is nothing special about them....it is whom she wants to be with.

She is not that into you.
shocked shocked

Abeg, Op na woman, abi Op u b
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Mcdondayan: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Because igbo men are the bomb and they know how to take kia of their wives. You can also give it a try *winks*
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mcdondayan: Because igbo men are the bomb and they know how to take kia of their wives. You can also give it a try *winks*

They do?
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2012
Most yoruba men wouldn't stand on deir own..
Dey'll always wanna do what maami says. sad
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by floranbee1(f): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2012
Mcdondayan: Because igbo men are the bomb and they know how to take kia of their wives. You can also give it a try *winks*
And who says Yoruba men dnt take gud care of their wives n even respect them
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by CrazyMan(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2012
floran-bee:
My Yoruba girlfriend prefers an Ibo man to a Yoruba man.Can somebody tell me wot is so special abt Ibo men?
Because we're hard working.

I'm not saying the yoruba men aren't, but an ibo man can make rivers flow in the desert.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2012
*Yawns* @these romance threads

Well,at least the Op looks pretty good in her display pic. Nice Beauty Mole
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Princeparix(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2012
CAN I GET 2 NO DAT FRIEND OF URS.KA MU NARA U IHE

1 Like

Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by gsalvatore: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2012
Ibo dudes sabi use their head and they stand on their own. Infact they are not mummys boy unlike yoruba dude. And once a lady marries an ibo dude she is family asap, no nagging from the inlaw crews which you notice if the situation is vice verse.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Excelboi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Both Ibo and Yoruba boiz re crackhead!
Oya see dem flyn
on me!!!
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by greedie1(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Why do i ve d feeling dat dis thread is abt to get nasty?
Mrs.Chima:

They do?
u should tell us, u r married to one.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ask her.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 3:23am On Aug 07, 2012
gree-die:
Why do i ve d feeling dat dis thread is abt to get nasty?
u should tell us, u r married to one.

I am?
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Princeparix(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
FRAUD ALERT. Certainly hope you are not a reflection of all Igbo boys
lolj>d igbo way,d sharp way;d easy way
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Vicjustice: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2012
floran-bee:
I think it's got to do with your own personality and her desired taste rather than on race or "tribe"
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2012
gsalvatore: Ibo dudes sabi use their head and they stand on their own. Infact they are not mummys boy unlike yoruba dude. And once a lady marries an ibo dude she is family asap, no nagging from the inlaw crews which you notice if the situation is vice verse.
Hahahahaha. Sorry, you just sound so funny.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by Dimples316(f): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
floran-bee:
Can somebody tell me wot is so special abt Ibo men?

I have dated Ibo men, I'll speak for myself by saying they are a special breed because

1. They are caring and attentive, they really do know how to treat a woman well, with respect and dignity. Especially if
you are decent and well put together.

2. They are very industrious and it is infectious, they can come up with brilliant ideas on how to make and earn a living legitimately. While encouraging & pushing you to strike out and be the best that you can be

3. Having seen first hand marriages involving an Ibo man I can say with all pleasure that they have a healthy respect
for the family institution and there's no dulling or slacking with them when it comes to handling their responsibilites and performing their duties as husbands/fathers.

4. They've definitely got skills in bed, bad skills especially them bald headed ones.

5. My most pleasant relationships have been with the Ibo guys.

I do not belong to any of the three major tribes of Nigeria i.e Ibo, Hausa & Yoruba. But having come across and interacted with men from all three tribes, I'll go for the Ibo man anytime, anyday they've got game.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by floranbee1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Royal.u can yawn all day long ok cos d last tyme i heard,evryone is free to post wot ever dey like on nairaland so far its decent enough
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dimples 316:

I have dated Ibo men, I'll speak for myself by saying they are a special breed because

1. They are caring and attentive, they really do know how to treat a woman well, with respect and dignity. Especially if
you are decent and well put together.

2. They are very industrious and it is infectious, they can come up with brilliant ideas on how to make and earn a living legitimately. While encouraging & pushing you to strike out and be the best that you can be

3. Having seen first hand marriages involving an Ibo man I can say with all pleasure that they have a healthy respect
for the family institution and there's no dulling or slacking with them when it comes to handling their responsibilites and performing their duties as husbands/fathers.

4. They've definitely got skills in bed, bad skills especially them bald headed ones.

5. My most pleasant relationships have been with the Ibo guys.

I do not belong to any of the three major tribes of Nigeria i.e Ibo, Hausa & Yoruba. But having come across and interacted with men from all three tribes, I'll go for the Ibo man anytime, anyday they've got game.

You know you got haters fuming and Igbo men walking around with swollen heads! grin grin grin
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by seedord247(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
And igbo girls are running away from igbo boys.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
seedord247: And igbo girls are running away from igbo boys.

And Yoruba girls are running to Igbo men.
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by seedord247(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And Yoruba girls are running to Igbo men.

Not all. Only the golddiggers. Igbo men dont know what they call love and they have little knowledge of romance. . . mercy johnson. grin
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
seedord247:

Not all. Only the golddiggers. Igbo men dont know what they call love and they have little knowledge of romance. . . mercy johnson. grin

LMAO@only poor Yoruba girls go to Igbo men. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are saying Yoruba men are broke as hell huh?
Re: Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
You are right dimples....u cant help em though.

There is this Igbo man at my job...........he is cute and looks nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Sex:night Travel's Fringe Benefit In Nigeria / Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It / Ladies: Huge Or Lanky Cute Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.