Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! (55512 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / Best Ict Videos For Your Computers And Technology Must Watch / Back Up Your Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by chuma22(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
I opened a topic about selling my laptop and it was deleted, can I pls know why it was deleted?
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Maleeq(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2013
chuma22: I opened a topic about selling my laptop and it was deleted, can I pls know why it was deleted?
Adverts in the Computers main board is not tolerated. This has been explicitly spelt out here: No Adverts In Computers Section

Your thread was removed, and in the spirit of the new year, you were not banned as well! smiley
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by wolebaba(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Maleeq I can't see the 'post your PC problems here' topic
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Maleeq(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2013
wolebaba: Maleeq I can't see the 'post your PC problems here' topic
https://www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here

This thread is ALWAYS on the first page of the section.
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by chuma22(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Maleeq:
Adverts in the Computers main board is not tolerated. This has been explicitly spelt out here: No Adverts In Computers Section

Your thread was removed, and in the spirit of the new year, you were not banned as well! smiley

Ok but I saw another topic with same motive but wasn't deleted anyway where can I go to post about selling my personal computer pls.
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Maleeq(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
chuma22:

Ok but I saw another topic with same motive but wasn't deleted anyway where can I go to post about selling my personal computer pls.
Post here: Computer Market
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by purplekayc(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
too much censoring here nah ? even facebook doesn't do that wetin una dey fear nah??
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Maleeq(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
purplekayc: too much censoring here nah ? even facebook doesn't do that wetin una dey fear nah??
lol...nothing really. The posts hidden aren't "complaints about the section" but "PC related issues" the posters have. Thats not what this thread is meant for, thus they were hidden! smiley
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Please, could this thread make front page? It is on the Gaming section and there is no way to reach the mods there.

Or I could make this thread here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1202231/sony-playstation-launch-ps-4#14409411
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hi again,

Could this thread be put on the front page please? I think it could help me and many other nigerians who need to choose tablets to use in Nigeria with the telecoms having issues with certain tablets;
https://www.nairaland.com/1206291/what-best-tablets-use-nigeria
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by onegig(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
can you pls suggest this for frontpage?

https://www.nairaland.com/1225219/
getting-most-out-laptop-battery
Re: Let's Have Your "Computers Section" Complaints/Suggestions/Observations Here! by onegig(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Maleeq...thanks for taking the other thread to FP..

Here's another one that would be a nice read and of good use to members?

FP please...

https://www.nairaland.com/1212915/system-too-slow-heres-need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Let Me Teach U How To Increase Download Speed Of Utorrent By 1000% / NIIT Na Rubbish / How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.