Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! (39975 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. / What Did Rochas Did To Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2012
what about the Atiku Abubakar connection in the US wink as a public official, the public needs to know your privates grin
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by swaggerific: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2012
ACM10: People keeps ranting that he stole the country blind to get rich. Not a single person has provided evidence to back up his assertion. That's why I remarked that OP should do his homework first. You are inviting confusion by throwing an open-ended question to the public forum. The OP should atleast give us the estimate of Rochas wealth, complete with some of his assets. Going by the OP's assertion, we are not even sure if Rochas is rich.
The question should be:

1. Is Rochas rich? After tackling this question, we move over to the next question.

2. How rich is Rochas? Before we delve into the question of. . .

3. How Rochas acquired his wealth?

As most of you can notice from my past posts, I'm one of Rochas fervent critics here for his loquaciousness and poor performance. But I won't be a party to assailing Rochas image without any evidence. OP did a poor job. He reduced his thread to beer palour gist, thereby exposing an opening for critics to launch a counterattack on him that he has a personal agenda to assassinate Rochas character. We should learn to be more professional whenever we approach a topic like this.

Ehhh...its better if its a beer parlor gist. Who is talking about being professional when it comes to asking questions about our leaders? So asking how a state Governor made his money is character assasination? Wonders shall never end. I said it time and again that I respect the guy. I also respect Fashola for what he is doing in Lagos but anyone could easily figure out how he made his money.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by EkoIle1: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
He stole money 1million from the airport when he was the director and he was fired by obj.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Eko Ile: He stole money 1million from the airport when he was the director and he was fired by obj.
undecided
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Onyenna(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
swaggerific:

My brother, its not laziness that's doing me, its just curiosity. Im sure other people want to know too. People know how most politicians made their money but his case is different. If he invested in the stock market and hit millions or billions of dollars then thats great.

Nice question....though...... I don't really know much but I know he's been handling federal contracts for many years...he used to be the NO.1 in red cross(don't know if he's still their top man),hotels etc...I don't really know everything oooh......Swaggerman, so u are just asking for asking sake....... Curiosity indeed.......I think u are trying to cause confusion..... But OP abeg, like how much do u think he's worth?.......
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Turbocharged: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
swaggerific:

But I remember he was so wealthy even before that. He contested the governorship election with Achike Udenwa and lost. I remember those prado jeeps...those were the ish then. The local government chairmen used those jeeps for all their worth lol
FYI, Rochas won the 1998 governorship primaries in Imo state, Green Mbadike came second, while Achike came third. There was a misunderstanding b/w Green & Rochas which led to a scuffle, and both of them were disqualified, making Achike the flagbearer. Again, d politician never wanted a Jos boy to be the gov.

1 Like

Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by swaggerific: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Gozzzy: u keep asking unnecessarity stchewpid question! Abi na gossip dey hungry u? No go make ur own money,keep pocknosing!! Jobless olodo!

Why the personal attacks? I'm actually not jobless neither am I looking to denigrate any politician on here. If he were a private citizen then I'll probably not even care how he made his $ but he is a public leader so asking how he made his money isnt pokenosing its a basic info we should ask of politicians.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by ofala(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
ondo_boi: money ritual *just saying*
Many reasons why small boys like you will NEVER be rich if you keep thinking that way.....
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by bilaya(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
There are some stupid dirty yoruba maggots on this thread.God punish mukina2 for allowing this thread.It seems she gets org.asm when Igbo threads are put up.Some pigs here are already insinuating rituals.Who is the numero uno when it comes to rituals?Answer is yoruba.Two yoruba brothers in festac used their brother for rituals and it never made the front page just because mukina and seun are yoruba.I have told Igbos to leave this nairaland.It's just an Igbo bashing site.Look at the story on the ritual killings in festac and tell me why this never made front page

The two suspected ritual killers, Omotola Ajayi and Toyin Ajayi, arrested by police on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at their Third Avenue, B Close House 6, Festac Town, Lagos, are graduates.

According to information made available to our correspondent on Tuesday by the Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Command, Mrs. Ngozi Braide, the duo graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, and Lagos State University, respectively.

Omotola, 47, had told men of the Festac Town police station that he read Agricultural Science in FUNAAB, but the university disowned him; while Toyin, 30, read Mathematics/Statistics in LASU.

Contrary to media reports, apart from the decapitated body of a male victim found in their abode, bowls containing blood and sacks containing human parts were parts of exhibits retrieved by the police. Besides, Braide said, one dry and one fresh human skulls were also found in the building after the police conducted a thorough search on the said property, located in the neighbourhood of Nigerian Immigration Service (Passport) office.

When our correspondent visited Third Avenue, B Close on Wednesday, House 6 was deserted, as police had put it under lock and key. It was a twin-duplex, and weeds could be seen in the compound. The green colour on the building has almost lost its shine.

Braide said, “Both of them are graduates. The elder, Omotola, graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, with B.Sc Agric Science, while Toyin graduated from LASU. He had a B.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics.

“It was the flies which invaded the windows and the stench coming from the building that made their neighbours alert the necessary authorities. First, they went to the Health Department, Amuwo Odofin Local Government to reported the case. It was the council officials who directed them to the police.”

Braide said the suspects had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba, Lagos, where further investigations would continue.

She however, explained further, “It was when the policemen from Festac Town police station went to the scene that they arrested the elder brother while coming out of the compound, with a polythene bag.

“The polythene bag was searched and some human parts were found inside it. He was promptly arrested and the policemen carried out a thorough search on the building. They discovered a floating corpse in the bath closet whose head had been severed. The hands had also been cut off, while the feet were severed from the knees. Two severed human heads were also found there. One was dry and the other fresh.

“Besides, the policemen saw some sacks in a room which contained human parts. The interrogations will continue.”

Braide could not confirm if the suspects’ younger brother was one of the victims whose parts were retrieved from the house. Omotola is said to be a divorcee and a father of two, while Toyin had yet to get married. Landlords and residents of B Close, the neighbours of the suspects, were not ready to entertain any media interviews. But some of them who did craved anonymity.

A search for the chairman of ‘B Close’ Residents’ Association met a brick wall. Even a house said to be the chairman’s turned out to be where our correspondent got the rudest shock. A female occupant who peeped through the gate directed him to ‘A Close.’

However, a female resident who did not want her name in print said the two suspects were known in the neighbourhood and nobody suspected they were into such dastardly act.

She said, “The elder brother was always complaining that he was being owed for contracts he had executed for a state government. Both of them are well known in the neighbourhood.”

Another source said their mother used to live with them in that building until a period when she was no longer seen there.

The Chairman, Amuwo Odofin Local Government, Mr. Ayodele Adewale, told our correspondent that he was taken aback by the startling discovery. He said he was in the office when the security officer of the council called him and intimated him of the development.

He said, “Immediately, I went to the scene and I saw blood collected in bowls and a corpse and human parts. The policemen even said I would not be able to stand the horror of such a scene.

“From what I gathered from people at the scene, some said they were ritualists, some said they might have mental problems, while some said they could be cannibals. Some told me they beg neighbours for money to buy soft drinks. I think we don’t have to jump to hasty conclusion. The police would determine their real motive through interrogation.”

Adewale stated that he had always held multi-security council meetings in the local government, with members of the Police Force, Army, Navy, State Security Service, residents’ associations and Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, among others, in attendance.

He added that he had held a stakeholders’ meeting with the people in Festac Town, where he told them of the need for residents to know their neighbours and to protect and secure their areas.

He stressed, “I have told them of the need for every Close to hold their meetings, maybe on the environmental sanitation days. They need to know their neighbours; through that, they could report neighbours whose behaviours are suspicious to the necessary authorities.”

The Chairman, Festac Town Landlords Association, Mr. Jola Ogunnusi, also echoed what Adewale said. He explained that he knew nothing about the two suspects other than what he had read in the newspapers on the incident.

He put it succinctly, “We have about five layers of meetings and they are block of flats meeting, meeting of close, zonal meeting, community meeting and central meeting. It is at the zonal level that representatives are sent to the central meeting.

“So, there was no way I could have known them. It is the chairman of the Close that could say something about them. Festac (Town) is divided into seven communities, only five are functioning now.”

However, it is only police investigations that could unravel the mystery behind the killing of their brother and those whose body parts were found.

When contacted on the telephone on Friday concerning the claim by Toyin that he graduated from LASU, director, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relations of the institution, Dr. Sola Fosudo explained that students who had graduated are on their own.

He said, “He said he graduated from LASU? How has what has happened concerned the institution? Anyone who had graduated from the institution is responsible for his or her actions.”

On his own part, FUNAAB director of Public Relations, Mr. Lasun Somoye said after a search was done on Omotola’s name both manually and electronically, his name did not appear in the record of students.

He said on the telephone,” We did a search on the name both manually and electronically, but we did not locate the name in our record.”

http://www.punchng.com/feature/festac-town-suspected-ritual-killers-are-graduates/

Look at another ritual killing by yorubas(these are just some of the uncountable ritual killings by the yoruba)

The Tata community near Ijoun in Yewa North Local Government area of Ogun State, South-west Nigeria, was on Monday thrown into mourning when people suspected to be ritualists beheaded a nine-year old girl, Taiwo Ajibode.

•Jimoh, the suspected kidnapper.
P.M.NEWS gathered that Mr. Sola Ajibode, his wife, Mrs. Abosede Ajibode and their three children, Taiwo, Kehinde and Bukola Ajibode were on a visit to their aged grandmother, Madam Ashande Ase when the incident happened.
Investigations revealed that Mr. Ajibode’s mother-in-law, Madam Ashande, 86, went to the night market at about 8 p.m on Monday night to buy food that her grand children wanted to eat.
Family sources further disclosed that while the grandma was away, their father, Sola Ajibode was sleeping inside the old woman’s room with the other two children. But the late Taiwo was sleeping beside her mother on a mat at the backyard and when Madam Ashande returned with the food, Taiwo was no longer by her mother’s side. She had been taken away by unidentified persons.
A search party was organised. Assisted by the town’s vigilance group, the search team combed the nooks and crannies of Tata village to no avail.
The late Taiwo’s mother, Mrs. Ajibode, disclosed that, on Tuesday morning, she decided to revisit areas they had searched on Monday night. Then the shocking revelation.
“Inside a cassava farm, about 50 metres to my mother’s residence, I saw the headless body of Taiwo. And sympathisers besieged the location immediately. They expressed surprise that the headless body could be found in that farm where people had searched endlessly,” Mrs. Ajibode narrated.
A community leader, Chief Moses, the Akogun of Tata reported the matter at the Igan Alade Police Station and the policemen visited the scene and took away the corpse.
The parents of the girl, community leaders and members of Tata vigilance group went to the police station to assist in the investigation. But Mr. and Mrs. Ajibode pleaded that the corpse of their child should be released to them for burial, saying they were not interested in any case.
After signing an undertaking, the police at Igan Alade Station released the corpse of Taiwo to her parents.
But the majority of the Tata residents thought otherwise. They preferred a thorough investigation into the incident, claiming it was a strange and unusual incident in the village.
A community leader, Chief Adisa Fasina said he could not recollect such an incident happening in the community in recent years.
Meanwhile, an SS1 student simply identified as Sunday has been rescued from kidnappers in Lagos.

Sunday
One of the suspects arrested in connection with the incident gave his name as Bashiru Jimoh. He boarded the same bus with his other accomplice along with the student from Berger to Ikeja bus stop and they all sat at the back seat.
An elderly man in his 60s, Alhaji Yinusa Aremu said he saw Jimoh sprinkle a white powder on the student and he became unconscious.
Luck ran out on the suspects at Ipodo area of Ikeja when the elderly man who was monitoring them shouted “thief! thief!! thief!!!” and one of the suspects was arrested and the other escaped.
According to Alhaji Aremu, “I was coming from Akure and at Berger Bus stop, I entered a bus going to Ikeja. I sat in the middle seat while this student was at the centre of these men at the back seat. I thought they were together when suddenly I just looked back and I saw this suspect spray white powder on the boy. I wanted to shout but I was afraid, thinking that all other passengers were members of the gang.
“When we all dropped off the bus at Ipodo, the school boy was too weak to move, so these men held his hands and I summoned the courage to shout ‘thief! thief!!’ and this one was arrested while the other escaped.”
After the suspect was arrested, he was beaten silly by the people and he said: “the student is my friend, I am taking him to his mother in Festac,” but when he was about to be set ablaze he confessed: “he is not my friend, we met in the bus and I sprayed white powder on him because we sat close to him believing that we would be able to get better ransom money if we succeeded in kidnapping him. We have been doing it for over three years. My partner who ran away was with the powder.”
The sum of N300,000 and two phones were found on him, which he claimed belonged to the student. He also claimed that he gave N50,000 to the other suspect who escaped.
The student, who regained consciousness after about four hours, managed to mention that his name is Sunday and that he is an SS 1 student.
The suspect was later taken away to Area F Police Division, Ikeja, where the incident is being investigated.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/06/ritual-killing-girl-9-beheaded-student-rescued/
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Rochas okorocha is not too rich. He is just an okay guy who has swag and flamboyant lifestyle. He uses this attributes to attract government patronages.
The guy is a federal contractor,politician and likes to live big.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by swaggerific: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
bilaya: There are some stupid dirty yoruba maggots on this thread.God punish mukina2 for allowing this thread.It seems she gets org.asm when Igbo threads are put up.Some pigs here are already insinuating rituals.Who is the numero uno when it comes to rituals?Answer is yoruba.Two yoruba brothers in festac used their brother for rituals and it never made the front page just because mukina and seun are yoruba.I have told Igbos to leave this nairaland.It's just an Igbo bashing site.Look at the story on the ritual killings in festac and tell me why this never made front page

http://www.punchng.com/feature/festac-town-suspected-ritual-killers-are-graduates/

Look at another ritual killing by yorubas(these are just some of the uncountable ritual killings by the yoruba)

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/06/ritual-killing-girl-9-beheaded-student-rescued/

Please sir, if you have beef with your Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba girlfriend or boyfriend please keep it to yourself. We all are one Nigeria just in case you forgot

1 Like

Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Rapmoney(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Na my papa money d guy steal take become rich grin grin
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by muktarl: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
Crown Prince: Rochas okorocha is not too rich. He is just an okay guy who has swag and flamboyant lifestyle. He uses this attributes to attract government patronages.
The guy is a federal contractor,politician and likes to live big.

Yea quite correct. He is not any rich so to say, just a mere showman.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by vega84(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pals I hav been asking myself this same quizz ooo he has never been linked wit any major biz clean or dirty me I jst the wonder.the ALGON jeeps u are talking abt didn't make him this super rich it is only part of it.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by profola2be(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
I Love And Respect Wealthy People But How Did Rochas Okorocha Become This Rich?![/quote]

it is always good to hear from the horse.
i will help you get his phone number so that you can hear directly from him.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by profola2be(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
I Love And Respect Wealthy People But How Did Rochas Okorocha Become This Rich?![/quote]

it is always good to hear from the horse mouth.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
profola2be: I Love And Respect Wealthy People But How Did Rochas Okorocha Become This Rich?!

it is always good to hear from the horse mouth.

This is good, however he is a busy man, it would be painfully childish to ask how he made his money when you can ask far more valuable and critical questions bordering on sustainable performance of his administration. How is he building a "sustainable" framework for empowering youths, entrepreneurs and creating an environment for large corporates to establish industries that will employ the unemployed.

Please do not ask him about the planting of flowers oooh grin
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by andyanders: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
swaggerific: This guy ran for governor in 1999 and then decided to run for the presidency and failed again after spending so much money in 2003. He then tried again in 2007 and failed. And now he finally became a very good governor...God bless him. He is a great philanthropist and has been giving free education to kids for a while and all I hear is how rich this guy is and not how he worked his way up the money ladder. Did he invest in the stock market? How is this guy this wealthy? I respect his hustle to the last, I like seeing rich people flaunt their hard earned wealth but I just want to know how Rochas got this wealthy

I Love And Respect Wealthy People But How Did Rochas Okorocha Become This Rich?!

Go and meet him since because of his wealth, you have murdered sleep. Why not go and ask him bad belly.
First declare here how your father got the money to send you to school, after that, you will be qualified to go to Rochas Okorocha to ask him.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by FSU: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Festac Town suspected ritual killers are graduates

by SAMUEL AWOYINFA and SEGUN OLATUNJI

Police preliminary investigations into the background of the two suspected ritualists arrested in Festac Town, Lagos, two weeks ago, reveal that they are graduates. SAMUEL AWOYINFA and SEGUN OLATUNJI report

Lagos CP, Umar Manko

advertisement

The two suspected ritual killers, Omotola Ajayi and Toyin Ajayi, arrested by police on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at their Third Avenue, B Close House 6, Festac Town, Lagos, are graduates.

According to information made available to our correspondent on Tuesday by the Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Command, Mrs. Ngozi Braide, the duo graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, and Lagos State University, respectively.

Omotola, 47, had told men of the Festac Town police station that he read Agricultural Science in FUNAAB, but the university disowned him; while Toyin, 30, read Mathematics/Statistics in LASU.

Contrary to media reports, apart from the decapitated body of a male victim found in their abode, bowls containing blood and sacks containing human parts were parts of exhibits retrieved by the police. Besides, Braide said, one dry and one fresh human skulls were also found in the building after the police conducted a thorough search on the said property, located in the neighbourhood of Nigerian Immigration Service (Passport) office.

When our correspondent visited Third Avenue, B Close on Wednesday, House 6 was deserted, as police had put it under lock and key. It was a twin-duplex, and weeds could be seen in the compound. The green colour on the building has almost lost its shine.

Braide said, "Both of them are graduates. The elder, Omotola, graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, with B.Sc Agric Science, while Toyin graduated from LASU. He had a B.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics.

"It was the flies which invaded the windows and the stench coming from the building that made their neighbours alert the necessary authorities. First, they went to the Health Department, Amuwo Odofin Local Government to reported the case. It was the council officials who directed them to the police."

Braide said the suspects had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba, Lagos, where further investigations would continue.

She however, explained further, "It was when the policemen from Festac Town police station went to the scene that they arrested the elder brother while coming out of the compound, with a polythene bag.

"The polythene bag was searched and some human parts were found inside it. He was promptly arrested and the policemen carried out a thorough search on the building. They discovered a floating corpse in the bath closet whose head had been severed. The hands had also been cut off, while the feet were severed from the knees. Two severed human heads were also found there. One was dry and the other fresh.

"Besides, the policemen saw some sacks in a room which contained human parts. The interrogations will continue."

Braide could not confirm if the suspects' younger brother was one of the victims whose parts were retrieved from the house. Omotola is said to be a divorcee and a father of two, while Toyin had yet to get married. Landlords and residents of B Close, the neighbours of the suspects, were not ready to entertain any media interviews. But some of them who did craved anonymity.

A search for the chairman of 'B Close' Residents' Association met a brick wall. Even a house said to be the chairman's turned out to be where our correspondent got the rudest shock. A female occupant who peeped through the gate directed him to 'A Close.'

However, a female resident who did not want her name in print said the two suspects were known in the neighbourhood and nobody suspected they were into such dastardly act.

She said, "The elder brother was always complaining that he was being owed for contracts he had executed for a state government. Both of them are well known in the neighbourhood."

Another source said their mother used to live with them in that building until a period when she was no longer seen there.

The Chairman, Amuwo Odofin Local Government, Mr. Ayodele Adewale, told our correspondent that he was taken aback by the startling discovery. He said he was in the office when the security officer of the council called him and intimated him of the development.

He said, "Immediately, I went to the scene and I saw blood collected in bowls and a corpse and human parts. The policemen even said I would not be able to stand the horror of such a scene.

"From what I gathered from people at the scene, some said they were ritualists, some said they might have mental problems, while some said they could be cannibals. Some told me they beg neighbours for money to buy soft drinks. I think we don't have to jump to hasty conclusion. The police would determine their real motive through interrogation."

Adewale stated that he had always held multi-security council meetings in the local government, with members of the Police Force, Army, Navy, State Security Service, residents' associations and Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, among others, in attendance.

He added that he had held a stakeholders' meeting with the people in Festac Town, where he told them of the need for residents to know their neighbours and to protect and secure their areas.

He stressed, "I have told them of the need for every Close to hold their meetings, maybe on the environmental sanitation days. They need to know their neighbours; through that, they could report neighbours whose behaviours are suspicious to the necessary authorities."

The Chairman, Festac Town Landlords Association, Mr. Jola Ogunnusi, also echoed what Adewale said. He explained that he knew nothing about the two suspects other than what he had read in the newspapers on the incident.

He put it succinctly, "We have about five layers of meetings and they are block of flats meeting, meeting of close, zonal meeting, community meeting and central meeting. It is at the zonal level that representatives are sent to the central meeting.

"So, there was no way I could have known them. It is the chairman of the Close that could say something about them. Festac (Town) is divided into seven communities, only five are functioning now."

However, it is only police investigations that could unravel the mystery behind the killing of their brother and those whose body parts were found.

When contacted on the telephone on Friday concerning the claim by Toyin that he graduated from LASU, director, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relations of the institution, Dr. Sola Fosudo explained that students who had graduated are on their own.

He said, "He said he graduated from LASU? How has what has happened concerned the institution? Anyone who had graduated from the institution is responsible for his or her actions."

On his own part, FUNAAB director of Public Relations, Mr. Lasun Somoye said after a search was done on Omotola's name both manually and electronically, his name did not appear in the record of students.

He said on the telephone," We did a search on the name both manually and electronically, but we did not locate the name in our record."
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by FSU: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^
Yoruba graduates turning to ritualists of their own brother? Nothing no go happen for that part of the world
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Tadup: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Especially when the monkey is a dirty, smelly, yansh licking Yoruba monkey..
so, monkey get tribe!
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by bukatyne(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
ebere1712:
Only lazy and stu.pid people believe in the existence ritual money. Do you people really believe that you can kill a human being and chant some gibberish and money wud appear? Too much nollywood films makes your oily brain more oily. This imbecility at its best. I was surprised when I discovered that some Nigerians don't actually say this just to 'diss Igbo', but are serious. Makes me wonder about the intelligence of my so called "fellow country people"
is it that you don't believe in doing money rituals or you don't believe that it exists? if option b then it means you are in serious denial about dark spiritual powers.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
ondo_boi: @ebere1712. why not bring ur head so as to experiment with it?(no pun intended) money ritual aint fictious but real
Perfecto!
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
lestat:

my brother it is really pathetic and stupid that in this day and age some really really mentaly handicapped cretins believe in ritual money?!!!!!! wadafaq?!!!!!!1
please ebere start athread on this topic namely "the falsehood of rital money"

please there is nothing lik ritual money!!! those people organs are sold on the black market for hardcurrency
and pray tell me, wat do they use the bought organs for?
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
U will soon start anoda thread,wantin 2 know hw i got rich. "what gr8 ones do,d less prattle abt" shakespeare
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Nebeuwa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
I see nothing wrong with this question. I do not know why some people would be offended. Of course you should want to know what was a politician's job before they entered "public service."

People should ask themselves what were all the politicians prior jobs before they became politicians.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Dondbuzor: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Stanley Divine: Too many petty topics floating on Nairaland. My guy if u need a job wt any of EFCC,ICPC etc why not apply. Lazybones end up bn paupers. If Rochas had bn asking this kinda question he wudnt be were he is today. Who do u think knows the answer to the question n still hasn't joined the millionaires club? No be person way no road go show u if him like? Bros abeg direct ur question to d rite peepz n stop ...
U re complete ode for sayin d above.
So its naw a crime for individuals to ask how a wealthy man made his money.
I dnt think u deserve to be in dis forum.
If I may ask, how old re u sef.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by ACM10: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nebeuwa: I see nothing wrong with this question. I do not know why some people would be offended. Of course you should want to know what was a politician's job before they entered "public service."

People should ask themselves what were all the politicians prior jobs before they became politicians.

The slowpoke asked "how did Rochas became so rich?" without proving beyond doubt that Rochas is rich. There is everything wrong with the question my dear.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
joeyfire: @OP - rochas made his first major breakthrough from a contract in 1999 or 2000 (I'm not too sure of the year now). The FG gave him a contract to supply prado jeeps to every police command in every local goverment area in the country. For those old enough to remember the police prado jeeps with "Algon" printed on the side. the man made a killing and I guess blew from there.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
If everyone should know how all rich men made dia money,then dia wouldnt be any poor man in the world.
Re: How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?! by jumobi1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Some of the answers show why Nigeria is so backwards and divided. I don't know how some people see the OP's question as tribalistic.
You have the right to know the source of your leaders wealth. My governor Rochas owns a private jet. What business does he presently own that can afford him such a luxury?
I honestly think he got rich through government connection & contracts. He was in PDP and all those PDP people help each other out and helped each other out even before PDP was PDP. The details of these contracts is something we might never know. He also has an NGO. I also know he was in charge of an aviation parastatal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.