Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

$1 Million Dollars In Betting - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / $1 Million Dollars In Betting (2831 Views)

10 Million Dollars Loan And Above / I Made $1 Million From Adsense--ashley Qualls 17 Year Old American / Mega Money Ideas: Intro. How A 21-year Old Made 1 Million Dollars In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1 Million Dollars In Betting by harrymoore(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Dear friends,

Like I said in one of my previous post that I'm the only Nigerian making money betting on football but I don't give unrealistic expectation to my followers. Everybody (dick and harry) is doing sport betting blindly, even those punters who had never made a red cent in betting will promise you how they are making millions, quit their day job, buy a house and power jeep, and traveling to different part of the world. Is he really telling the truth?

Liars! 99% punters and tipster are black liars. They are after your hard-earned money. Don't ever believe you can become a millionaire betting on sports because you (99%) don't have what it takes... I've been there ever b4 NIGERIANS thought of betting on the internet. So shine your eyes and don't let anyone deceive you ever again!

You can't control the betting market but you can profit from it, just like fx and stock trading. It is not easy to make millions from betting online, so don't believe those bold claim on websites. You can truly have additional source of income betting on football if you follow the right guide!

Nigerian punters can greatly benefit from my wealth of experience in the betting industry. Peace!

1 Like

Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Share ur knowledge wit us.
I hope u are nt selling e-books though
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by hottprince: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2012
op wil u shut up who told u dat u r d only one makin money momey from football bettin
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by bemagnify: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2012
Since u had d knowledge of successful betting... Den y dnt u post?
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by hottprince: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2012
bemagnify: Since u had d knowledge of successful betting... Den y dnt u post?
my guy no mind am na scammer na im yeye e-book wey he wan sell na im dey make am talk rubbish
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2012
With football betting, you make money only to give it back grin
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by samuelkanu: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
@OP, why dont you start a thread on football betting in season format as is done on forex and betonmarkets on nairaland? It will make more sense to follow.
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by tainot2002(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
samuelkanu: @OP, why dont you start a thread on football betting in season format as is done on forex and betonmarkets on nairaland? It will make more sense to follow.

Better!
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by bemagnify: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
hottprince:
my guy no mind am na scammer na im yeye e-book wey he wan sell na im dey make am talk rubbish
hahahaha.... If na ebook mak hm chop am... Nobody go buy
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
samuelkanu: @OP, why dont you start a thread on football betting in season format as is done on forex and betonmarkets on nairaland? It will make more sense to follow.

There is no magic, try this http://www.soccervista.com/bet.php bet on only 10, that is what I do. Its like 95% accurate. The odds is where the bookmaker gain advantage over you.

1 Like

Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Sonnik212(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
@hotprince...must you insult the op before you pass across your reply..its not a must that you must reply the last time i checked & for your info,dr harry okoyibo is my mentor through his website http://www.footballcashbuilderspro.com so come down from that e-book mentality after all knowledge is not free
@samuel seconded
@blink...i made $3465 with a bankroll of $345 but i lost all during a bad run cos am too greedy n lack discipline...you can succeede too if you can tame this 2 vices while trading
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sonnik212: @hotprince...must you insult the op before you pass across your reply..its not a must that you must reply the last time i checked & for your info,dr harry okoyibo is my mentor through his website http://www.footballcashbuilderspro.com so come down from that e-book mentality after all knowledge is not free
@samuel seconded
@blink...i made $3465 with a bankroll of $345 but i lost all during a bad run cos am too greedy n lack discipline...you can succeede too if you can tame this 2 vices while trading
Like a friend of mine will ask, Are you the one playing the football? Anything can happen. Even games with 1.04 odd can lose.
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by harrymoore(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks to everyone. For your notice, I've sold e-Book (system) that go for $197 online but I'm not into selling of system again for real. Presently, I'm a tipster (I sell football betting picks with good odds).

I understand that most Nigerian punters believe that one can't have edge over the bookies and that is why they are losser. I'm making a living from football betting (200% ROI every month)!

If you (anyone) thought you are better off than me, then I will love to have a 30 days challenge with you to prove my point that none is making money from betting in Nigeria. We'll create a thread (30 Days Betting Challenge) and let see what you got to offer. I will reward your effort with a N100,000 cash if you are able to defeat me, I'm serious about it!

I'm not after your hard-earned money, I'm here to be of help to Nigerian bettors and punters. I'm presently working (helping their subscribers) with bets-market.com and mybigpartner.com, so the money is there for me because I serve to earn.

Cheers!
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2012
harrymoore: Thanks to everyone. For your notice, I've sold e-Book (system) that go for $197 online but I'm not into selling of system again for real. Presently, I'm a tipster (I sell football betting picks with good odds).

I understand that most Nigerian punters believe that one can't have edge over the bookies and that is why they are losser. I'm making a living from football betting (200% ROI every month)!

If you (anyone) thought you are better off than me, then I will love to have a 30 days challenge with you to prove my point that none is making money from betting in Nigeria. We'll create a thread (30 Days Betting Challenge) and let see what you got to offer. I will reward your effort with a N100,000 cash if you are able to defeat me, I'm serious about it!

I'm not after your hard-earned money, I'm here to be of help to Nigerian bettors and punters. I'm presently working (helping their subscribers) with bets-market.com and mybigpartner.com, so the money is there for me because I serve to earn.

Cheers!
Stop blowing your trumpet and start dropping signals that beats or rivals soccervista. I could even challenge you by merely posting tips from soccer vista. Abi you wan try make we resume tomorrow. I no get time for plenty talk.
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by hottprince: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2012
He mite b your mentor,that's your way.For the record I wasn't insultin him.I was only tryin to correct him to stop thinkin that he's not the only one makin money from football bettin.I have guys that are makin serious cash more than him.only that they don't want to teach me.
@OP im sorry if i offended u
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by bemagnify: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2012
harrymoore: Thanks to everyone. For your notice, I've sold e-Book (system) that go for $197 online but I'm not into selling of system again for real. Presently, I'm a tipster (I sell football betting picks with good odds).

Cheers!
yea! And we wil prov 2u dat nt oly u mak moni frm online beting.... So lets d betting challenge start...
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2012
Mr Harry I de wait, as a matter of fact I have started it.

Estonia Meistriliiga

17:45 Levadia Tallinn x Paide Linnameeskond bet on Levadia Tallinn
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Sonnik212(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2012
@hottprince...thats y i said knowledge aint free..imagine i paid #20k for d info but not 2 harry but 2 my friend
@blink...your arrogance is alarming..harry aint blowing his trumpent but trying 2 pass across an info
@all...i'l be focusing on over 2.5 goals double bet when d european season starts,if you have any other market that you think is a goldmine,dont hesitate to share here
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Sonnik212(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2012
Mr Harry I de wait, as a matter of fact I have started it.

Estonia Meistriliiga

17:45 Levadia Tallinn x Paide Linnameeskond bet on Levadia Tallinn.pls is dat a value bet n whats your bookmaker odd for d game.
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2012
Sonnik212: Mr Harry I de wait, as a matter of fact I have started it.

Estonia Meistriliiga

17:45 Levadia Tallinn x Paide Linnameeskond bet on Levadia Tallinn.pls is dat a value bet n whats your bookmaker odd for d game.
You want an arrogant man to give you answers abi, make you de wait.
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by bemagnify: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2012
So lets open d tread for betting challenge..... If u ar in.... Mak ursef non
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Sonnik212(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2012
blink182: You want an arrogant man to give you answers abi, make you de wait.
to hell with you and your answers....
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Sonnik212(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2012
bemagnify: So lets open d tread for betting challenge..... If u ar in.... Mak ursef non
ok...am in
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by harrymoore(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2012
Sonnik212: ok...am in

blink182: Stop blowing your trumpet and start dropping signals that beats or rivals soccervista. I could even challenge you by merely posting tips from soccer vista. Abi you wan try make we resume tomorrow. I no get time for plenty talk.

I am a serious business man. Am not joking here...

My challenger are:
blink182
Sonnik212

You can follow the challenge thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/1011462/30-days-betting-challenge

Good luck!
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2012
harrymoore:

I am a serious business man. Am not joking here...

My challenger are:
blink182
Sonnik212

You can follow the challenge thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/1011462/30-days-betting-challenge

Good luck!
The challenge is on
Re: $1 Million Dollars In Betting by faste: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
[
1xbet is your best online bookie try it today and thank me latter

(1) (Reply)

Dressrite:online Shopping Made Easy: Www.dressrite.com.ng / Prepaid Mastercard Credit Card In Nigeria / Corporate Ushers Needed For Urgent Employment At Bellafrank Modeling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.