Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (4391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by utotomi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
Re: . by Ivvie: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
utotomi:

Who knows were to get a RAM emulator. My windows vista will not install unless it has 512MB of RAM. I only have 234MB of RAM. I here there is a RAM Emulator software so that I don't have to bye a new PC. Seun, please, this is not a crack or illegal software even Microsoft has emulators eg. Windows Compatibility Toolkit !!! grin

I can't believe this. Vista barely runs barely 512. Get some RAM. It isn't expensive. I want to believe you are running a Pentium IV or lower. Processors after this required 512 and higher to match FSB and processing pattern.
Re: . by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
If 'RAM emulators' could work in place of memory,
they would be bundled with every new computer.
Re: . by Ivvie: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
Seun:

If 'RAM emulators' could work in place of memory,
they would be bundled with every new computer.

The principle in life is that you cannot give what you don't have. Would the emulator hold virtual memory or page to disc? In my opinion, you are only deceiving yourself and not the PC because you have no resource to offer but a false RAM figure.
Re: . by abohrandy: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2007
i don't know where u got that idea but i can assure u that it is totally wack, man.

my 9ja hommies are used to free stuff to the extend that they want free ram now too. how great,

(1) (Reply)

Get Chegg Answers For Free – Unblur Chegg Answer 2020 / Www.comyoutube.com / Micrsoft IT Certitifications ( Exam questions & Answers )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.