Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ (33238 Views)

Teams Trace Their Histories To These Rival / Evander Holyfield Visits Badagry To Trace His Roots / How Far Back Can You Trace Your Ancestry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by BlackKenichi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
~Royal~:
Yarelys Barrios

She has really strong Genes, I been dying to know from where. I am really Attracted to her.

1:24~1:50 is a Black Queen, Do not mess with her, big thick black strong biitshh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=efQsuTPdaQA&NR=1

[img]http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-/cuba/yarelis-barrios-wins-silver.jpe[/img]

[img]http://www.cubadebate.cu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/yarelis-barrios1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.radiorebelde.cu/images/images/londres-2012/yarelis-barrios-disco-juegos-olimpicos-londres-2012-foto-stu-forster.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Yarelis+Barrios+DKB+Duelle+2011+HoTJhEnAAwAl.jpg[/img]

To each their own! She's from Cuba. Most Spanish Caribbean islands got their slaves from the Bight of Benin. She looks Beninese. Yoruba and Fon!
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 13, 2012
You are so spot on Bro, she certainly does.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2012
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
Curious to know, what do people think or see when certain Blacks Images are shown.

What is the first Ethnic group or Region that Comes to Mind when analyzing their Features.

So I will Post Various Images of Blacks in the New World.....And Give my opinion on where their blood could possibly be from.

Obviously this is just a random guessing game, no one can be right or wrong..But i just want to see if people see what i see.

First Up... Michael Jordan and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Royal's Opinion : Michael Jordan Definitely Looks like he's some mixture of Wolof and Mandinka, SeneGambian Region.

Shelly Ann Looks like she has some Akan Blood in her, Facial Features and Body Type are Very Ghana Like.(Maybe an Ashanti Queen?)

Interesting.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2012
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2012
LeBron is a Giant Ghana Man! Hopefully SmoothCriminal is around to Clarify
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
u r mocking him right? grin grin grin grin since when Ghanaian are tall?
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
LeBron looks igbo imo..
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u r mocking him right? grin grin grin grin since when Ghanaian are tall?

No, Ghana has really Explosive Athletes, Large Lower Bodies..Huge Quads...Extraordinary Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers

I would say Lebron has some Ghana,Togo,Benin,Sw Naija Blood in him somewhere....That Region (Imo) Produces the Most Athletic People.

Western Diet and Nutrition...has Produced a Giant Ghana Man.

If you took all the Akans, and The Ga.(and a few other Ghana Tribes)

Brought them to the states....and raised their children off a western Diet...

Integrated them into American Culture by Assimilation.

150 years from now

The Entire NFL AND NBA would be Ghanaian.

That's how good their Genetics are. (Imo) Long Story as to why that particular region is the most athletic from my studies.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

No, Ghana has really Explosive Athletes, Large Lower Bodies..Huge Quads...Extraordinary Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers

I would say Lebron has some Ghana,Togo,Benin,Sw Naija Blood in him somewhere....That Region (Imo) Produces the Most Athletic People.

Western Diet and Nutrition...has Produced a Giant Ghana Man.

If you took all the Akans, and The Ga.(and a few other Ghana Tribes)

Brought them to the states....and raised their children off a western Diet...

Integrated them into American Culture by Assimilation.

150 years from now

The Entire NFL AND NBA would be Ghanaian.

That's how good their Genetics are. (Imo) Long Story as to why that particular region is the most athletic from my studies.

they are athletic but not tall ...just take a look at their soccer team
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2012
KingMichael:
LeBron looks igbo imo..

Nah Igbo's have those Turned up Noses....

Lbj Has Flat, Even Nose...

Many Igbos Tend to have that Distinctive Turned Up Noses....

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they are athletic but not tall ...just take a look at their soccer team

Do you think LeBron looks more Igbo?
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

Nah Igbo's have those Turned up Noses....

Lbj Has Flat, Even Nose...

Many Igbos Tend to have that Distinctive Turned Up Noses....

Good point. But like CAMEROONPRIDE said, most Ghanaians are short.

But who knows?
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they are athletic but not tall ...just take a look at their soccer team

..lol I understand bro, that's why i gave you the Detailed Nutritional Breakdown(Sarc) as to why he probably Became so tall...

Mario Balotelli is Ghanaian and he is not short...

Not all Ghana Men are Short.

Southern Ghana Does have much shorter people than Central and Northern Ghana though.

2 Likes

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 13, 2012
Western Diet And Lifestyle will Improve the heights of those Short Ghanaians.

Ship 20 Million Ghanaians to America and 60 years from now we will win 200 Olympic Gold Medals instead of 100 like this year lol grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

..lol I understand bro, that's why i gave you the Detailed Nutritional Breakdown(Sarc) as to why he probably Became so tall...

Mario Balotelli is Ghanaian and he is not short...

Not all Ghana Men are Short.

Southern Ghana Does have much shorter people than Central and Northern Ghana though.

the exception which confirms the rule ....and can have an explanation through his nutrition in his foster family...did u see his parents they are short....but u r probably right ...i have never done a research about it ....so...
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2012
Any of you Guys familiar with Joshua Clottey?

look at this Ghana Man, Dude is built like a Black Rock of a Human.

[img]http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/1177/Joshua-Clottey5.jpg[/img]

Ghanaians Have Great Genetics. They have just not been cultivated properly

...Under some proper American Tutelage,Nutrition and Coaching..Ghana could be an Athletic Sports SuperPower.

Check out those Boxing Videos of James Town Ghana and the Boys of the GA.

Ghana BodyBuilder Below MwuahHahahahahah Lmfao

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2012
^^^ Dude looks like a gay.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2012
lol Niqqah probably is gay, Many of those BodyBuilders are,

You have to always question a Man who projects any overly obsessive form of Vanity into his Lifestyle

..There are usually Psychological Reasons behind that.

Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lol..
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

.....And with that prick of his, itty bitty thang. We definitely know he is Ghanian. cheesy grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

.....And with that prick of his, itty bitty thang. We definitely know he is Ghanian. cheesy grin

RotfLmfaoo Oh shid...Wait isn't IlEke-IdI man a Ghana Man?
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2012
I mean, which guy wears a bikini-cut panties, talkless of a pink one?

Looks like the one I own undecided

kandiikane:

LOL I can't even see the indentation of his balls tongue
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Lmfao@the Last 4 posters all going in on Ghanaian Men.

Even Cameroon took some Shots. lol

My Homie Smooth is coming for all of your Headz lol
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:

RotfLmfaoo Oh shid...Wait isn't IlEke-IdI man a Ghana Man?

I know, she loves them but I don't know.
Ileke-IdI:
I mean, which guy wears a bikini-cut panties, talkless of a pink one?

Looks like the one I own undecided

LOL I can't even see the indentation of his balls tongue

Lmaoo!

Ileke, is your guy ghanian?
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2012
~Royal~:
lol Niqqah probably is gay, Many of those BodyBuilders are,

You have to always question a Man who projects any overly obsessive form of Vanity into his Lifestyle

..There are usually Psychological Reasons behind that.

You must be gay then. grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

I know, she loves them but I don't know.

Lmaoo!

Ileke, is your guy ghanian?

LMAO @ this spotlight lololol.

You two are hilarious!!
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Royal might be curious lol.

I been having that feeling.
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Nope I am not Vain or Conceited...LoL I don't know why yall think that

I don't have pretty boy swagger...I am Aggressive in Person.

I am just a Pretty Guy with Aggressive Swag cheesy
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by kandiikane(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO @ this spotlight lololol.

You two are hilarious!!

We just want to know.

So, is your man ghanian? Have you been nyashng an itty bitty blokos? cry tongue
Ileke-IdI:

Royal might be curious lol.

I been having that feeling.

Aha, he likes it when his gyal uses a strap on on him. grin
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2012
"I am the preddiest niqqa. . . . "
Re: ~~~~Blacks Of The New World~Trace Their Blood~~~~ by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

We just want to know.

So, is your man ghanian? Have you been nyashng an itty bitty blokos? cry tongue

You want smoothcrim to start attacking me? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Meeting The Oba Of Benin In 1956 Pics / Traditional Marriage Rites Ceremony Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga Of Anambra S / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.