Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? (2362 Views)

Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks / Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by dammy1985: 1:28am On Aug 06, 2012
Am confused on what network to stick to. I have tested MTN ZONE, MTN PULSE, GLO GISTA, ETISALAT ETC. To mention few, they are all rip off. What network and its tariff plan are you using to call other networks @ a cheaper rate? Testimonies pls
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by bizpreneur(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
dammy1985: Am confused on what network to stick to. I have tested MTN ZONE, MTN PULSE, GLO GISTA, ETISALAT ETC. To mention few, they are all rip off. What network and its tariff plan are you using to call other networks @ a cheaper rate? Testimonies pls
am stil stckng wt ma pocket frendly glo rial,coz @ dferent tims both in d day & 9te, i oftn call @ almost 1kb/2nd,U can c datz fri call by actvatng glo FLEXI;(not a specfic package) frm ur phne whch evr packge U ar usng,takia.
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by awesomebenji(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
Try Glo infinito 15naira/min

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by awesomebenji(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Try Glo infinito 15naira/min, all networks
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by Ebenezerk2: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
glo infinito is not working again
awesome_benji: Try Glo infinito 15naira/min, all networks
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by sheyma: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2012
I think etisalat is d best 12/min provided u suscribe 4 a data plan or a bis plan
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by dammy1985: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
bizpreneur: am stil stckng wt ma pocket frendly glo rial,coz @ dferent tims both in d day & 9te, i oftn call @ almost 1kb/2nd,U can c datz fri call by actvatng glo FLEXI;(not a specfic package) frm ur phne whch evr packge U ar usng,takia.
Thanks bruv... It seems you are talking about the glo flexi reloaded. How are calls from it to other networks?
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by dammy1985: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
awesome_benji: Try Glo infinito 15naira/min
Glo infinito was the best. Dem stop am july 25 or so
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by dammy1985: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
sheyma: I think etisalat is d best 12/min provided u suscribe 4 a data plan or a bis plan
Pls, how do I go about it? Is the bis plan good for android phones? Thanks
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by sylve11: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Airtel N12/m to all networks after ur first call @ N34 cool
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by awesomebenji(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ebenezerk2: glo infinito is not working again
Ok, bt am stil using d plan. It myt nt b availabl again o
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by awesomebenji(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
dammy1985: Glo infinito was the best. Dem stop am july 25 or so
Oh, but am stil callin wt 15naira/min to all networks...so sweet
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by onajo2000(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
use airtel 2good plan, calls to all network is N15/min without paying any high first call
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by cyrexx: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2012
sheyma: I think etisalat is d best 12/min provided u suscribe 4 a data plan or a bis plan

wow. Pls shed more light on this. Is it on easy cliq or any other plans. Thanxx in advance
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2012
awesome_benji: Try Glo infinito 15naira/min, all networks
choose this. i am comfortable with it. You can call any network, talk as long as u want and be satisfied and still have left overs.
Re: Your Opinion! What Is The Cheapest Network To Make Calls To Other Networks? by chineduace(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
MTN Zone is almost free for some areas, Mtn smooth talk charges 12 Naira to all networks, mtn super saver charges 6 naira onnet and 18 naira offnet. other promos include mtn wow weekend calls. Double your airtime. And mtn daily 500% bonus. These days i dont know if i'm charged anymore. 100 Naira i loaded friday night has not finished till sunday night and i don call tire... Finally mtn special number. Call 1 special number for 1k per sec... Are you guys still saying glo, etisalat or airtel... Lest i forget, glo infinito social has stopped working. If you are still enjoying infinito social, it will vanish one day just like infinito special did. The default migration is glo gista which is a complete mess... Glo flexi fluctuates so much, i get scared to call...lol, airtel 1st minute is a ripoff. And why must i subscribe to a biz plan to enjoy cheap calls on etisalat. I use to be a die hard enemy of MTN but they have blown my mind off... Wise up folks... They change, we change...

(1) (Reply)

We Sell All Kinds Of Phones, Iphones, Blackberry's Tecno Phantom 07085434741 / The 1 Gigabyte Mtn Is Giving Is Not Free. / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.