Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abakaliki In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki In Pictures (37619 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Banana Island In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by spyder880(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2012
with these

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by spyder880(m): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2012
more of the zone

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by spyder880(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2012
new buildings

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Aug 06, 2012
and more greens still, lovely.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Aug 06, 2012
I did not have enough time to move around in the city, maybe I will do that someday.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2012
thanks alot.
Thats the good camera you have sir.
Abakaliki landscape remain the best____see flat land.

Oh! Enugu xpress road Abakaliki.

infact,we need a vissionary man to take us to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2012
smh! sad
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2012
bayooooooo: smh! sad
Sorry o!
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2012
more

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Abagworo(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2012
This picture seems kind. Of biased to me or a lot has changed in the last 3 years. Abakaliki used to used to be neat in 2009. There was also this 18 storey building said to be the tallest in the East. We need the pictures.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2012
I think I have so many other pictures of Abakaliki and other Ebonyi towns like Ishiagu, Uburu, Ikwo and some parts of Ntezi. I also have pictures of the quarry site and where granite and gravel are dug up from. Wish I will have the time later today. Alaigbo has got serious potentials.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2012
spyder880: I think I have so many other pictures of Abakaliki and other Ebonyi towns like Ishiagu, Uburu, Ikwo and some parts of Ntezi. I also have pictures of the quarry site and where granite and gravel are dug up from. Wish I will have the time later today. Alaigbo has got serious potentials.
pls we need it cos am even supprise of my own pictures.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Abagworo: This picture seems kind. Of biased to me or a lot has changed in the last 3 years. Abakaliki used to used to be neat in 2009. There was also this 18 storey building said to be the tallest in the East. We need the pictures.
The fact is that the present govt dont care about the beautification of the main twon,rather he is busy opening new roads and building many bridges that connect/links all other communities,some like that others dont like it too,that he should carry all the projects(both twon & villages) along.
Nothing change though expect that some road are already worn out.That tallest building were still under contruction.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by flyuche(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2012
since 1996, this is the much the town has developed? my village looks better.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2012
This Abakaliki sha ugly o,its a lot less uglier than the last time i was there anyways.

They are coming up,to God be the glory smiley.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by seedord247(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2012
pple need to go and learn how to take pictures. angry
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by greall1: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2012
God bless you Sir.Nice pix i wish to visit the state one day.
But their road bad.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Akwusike: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2012
So dat yeye governor called elechi has nt done anything to improve structures in d state, though they continue airing he has done alot in structural development..Oops!
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by greall1: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2012
I THINK THESE PICTURES WAS TAKE ON SUNDAY.
THEIR GOVNOR NEED TO RECONSTRUCTION OF ROAD

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by member479760: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2012
Na only the few without transport money to Lagos remain there! the state must be phucking rich.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2012
Abakaliki has improved from the days that it was part of Enugu state. What it needs is a face life which cannot be done by the old fashioned Elechi. We need a young and visionary leader for Ebonyi.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2012
pls note dat the ebonyi state government sold d ebsuth to the federal government; on the grounds that it can not maitain it.
Infact the present goverment in ebonyi state is a total failure.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Tropilo(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2012
Doubt if there's anything in the entire Ebonyi to attract a normal human right now.

Ebonyi sons and daughters should go there and start the development first. I know a few Ebonyi people here in UK and all their investments are geared towards Enugu and Abuja. One of them even makes mockery of the capital's name and refers to it as "ABA-LEKE-LEKE".
Ebonyi people should think 'home' first before calling outsiders. My take!

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2012
Tropilo: Doubt if there's nothing in the entire Ebonyi to attract a normal human right now.

Ebonyi sons and daughters should go there and start the development first. I know a few Ebonyi people here in UK and all their investments are geared towards Enugu and Abuja. One of them even makes mockery of the capital's name and refers to it as "ABA-LEKE-LEKE".
Ebonyi people should think 'home' first before calling outsiders. My take!
A lot of Ebonyi people see Enugu as home and always put most their developments in that city. I hope Ebonyi indegenes and other Igbos will start investting heavily in Ebonyi state especially in the area of Agriculture and Tourism.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by skybancss(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2012
am just making money all day.... join me making money with free by clicking my signature below to see how simple it is
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2012
Not really ugly, I will say dirty. The State needs to engage the services of these street/roads managers and sweepers.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2012
So this is a state capital, so backward just like my state capital Asaba. The next the governor will say is that there is no money. Oshiomole has proven that with or no federal allocation, development on a massive scale can occur. That Martin Elechi is the least known governor I think.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2012
blink182: So this is a state capital, so backward just my state capital Asaba. The next the governor will say is that there is no money. Oshiomole has proven that with or no federal allocation, development on a massive scale can occur. That Martin Elechi is the least known governor I think.
That's how the capital of states that were created in 1996 are.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Hobbynarh: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2012
ebonyi state luks far beta dan aw its been presented here,probably due to phone used in taking d shots.imagine red surface every where,av been to d capital,nd i cn tell u dt it luks beta than dz.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by lacasa: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2012
O̶̲̥̅̊к, i get dat its on the Travel section,

But front page undecided

Plus, dose pix r uninspiring n wld discourage anybody who actually thought of visiting abakalili in future

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by naijalien: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2012
OMG!
Abakaliki is still as depressing as it was 10yrs ago when I did
my National Youth Service there.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by abdulkayus(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2012
Even their governor chief Elechi dont usually stay in Abakaliki, he is always goin to Enugu almost every day after work. And it seem ebonyi ppl are d least industrious among d ndigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.