Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. (2783 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / School Forces First Grader To Remove "God" From Poem / How to differentiate the Spirit Of God from the diabolical spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by plaetton: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2012
God has caused so many problems in this country, so much bloodshed, so much hatred and division, so much exploitation, so much abuse of the poor, innocent and the defenceless, so much slapping, raping and sapping. Isn't it time we do a little bit of introspection and ask ourselves some questions about god?.

Now, I expect everyone to say my god is not connected to evil,my own god is this and my own god is that.
Yeah sure!
That is exactly the main problem: the very idea that your god is better than the god of the other person.
We have seen and are seeing much destruction of both the physical and metal potentials of an entire race as a result of this obscene obsession with middle east gods.
I say with a very loud voice that It is high time we DEPORT god back to where ever they conjoured him up from.
The bible and the koran seem to be acting as trojan horses in our society.

I hear that god caused a lot of trouble in the middle east as well as in Europe too.

Can you imagine,the governor of Plateau state has just informed us that god had revealed to him that he was punishing Plateau with death and terror as recompense for her sins. Wow.
This means that the governor has abdicated his responsibility to protect the people of plateau State from the terror of Fulani jihadists.
So, to the people of plateau state, you are on your own, god has sanctioned and commandeth it that you shall perish.
Who can argue with god?

Again, I say, lets deport god from our land and see if we can have security,peace and dignity.

Lets see a show of hands if you support this idea.
I actually want to take a poll on this, how do I do it?
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 4:41am On Aug 06, 2012
plaetton: God has caused so many problems in this country, so much bloodshed, so much hatred and division, so much exploitation, so much abuse of the poor, innocent and the defenceless, so much slapping, raping and sapping. Isn't it time we do a little bit of introspection and ask ourselves some questions about god?.

Now, I expect everyone to say my god is not connected to evil,my own god is this and my own god is that.
Yeah sure!
That is exactly the main problem: the very idea that your god is better than the god of the other person.
We have seen and are seeing much destruction of both the physical and metal potentials of an entire race as a result of this obscene obsession with middle east gods.
I say with a very loud voice that It is high time we DEPORT god back to where ever they conjoured him up from.

I hear that god caused a lot of trouble in the middle east as well as in Europe too.

Can you imagine,the governor of Plateau state has just informed us that god had revealed to him that he was punishing Plateau with death and terror as recompense for her sins. Wow.
This means that the governor has abdicated his responsibility to protect the people of plateau State from the terror of Fulani jihadists.
So, to the people of plateau state, you are on your own, god has sanctioned and commandeth it that you shall perish.
Who can argue with god?

Again, I say, lets deport god from our land and see if we can have security,peace and dignity.

God is immanent he cant be deported. Even if no one was 'religious' in Nigeria, God would still be in Nigeria because he is all present.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by sammyjay441: 4:57am On Aug 06, 2012
Ubenedictus: God is immanent he cant be deported. Even if no one was 'religious' in Nigeria, God would still be in Nigeria because he is all present.
u 2re nt worthy 2 exist u born by mistake
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by ITbomb(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2012
The issue is that Nigerians don't even understand the God they are worshipping.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by bigjoule(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2012
The problem is with religion, not the 'GOD' aspect, Muslims hiding under religion to kill not under 'GOD', Preachers exploiting their members under the disguise of 'GOD' said this and that. To me, the solution to all these problems is not deporting 'GOD' but establishing a unified religion 'cos it's only through that we can stand and fight together. Together we stand, divided we fall!
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2012
sammyjay441: u 2re nt worthy 2 exist u born by mistake
if there is anything wrong in what i have said point it out, if not why do you insult me?
Peace
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2012
bigjoule: The problem is with religion, not the 'GOD' aspect, Muslims hiding under religion to kill not under 'GOD', Preachers exploiting their members under the disguise of 'GOD' said this and that. To me, the solution to all these problems is not deporting 'GOD' but establishing a unified religion 'cos it's only through that we can stand and fight together. Together we stand, divided we fall!

and i think we all know what the best candidate for that would be. .
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2012
Deport the guy!
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2012
Here's my take:

First we need to understand that RELIGION and POLITICS have been bedfellows in Nigeria..

God doesn't care about Nigeria or any nation, to be honest. It's time we leave him (if he exists) to manage the duties of heaven, while we manage our earthly duties...

Because people aren't educated enough, because of the poverty that is rife in the nation, RELIGION will continue to be a stronghold in this country.

And the evil politiffians/prosperity pastors are well aware of this: a man pushed to the wall and hungry(not hungry because he's missed one of his three-square meals, but hungry cos he needs food to survive) is broken down and will appreciate a drop of water, even if it were possible for him through patience, to get a bucketful..

Their tools: ethnic bigotry and religious divisions. These, like all other tags, are all illusions.. WE ARE ALL HUMANS.. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME NEEDS AND EMOTIONS..

To deport God( or religion in its crass form), the proliferation of REASON and LOGIC is required in our society....

2 Likes

Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by plaetton: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
musKeeto: Here's my take:

First we need to understand that RELIGION and POLITICS have been bedfellows in Nigeria..

God doesn't care about Nigeria or any nation, to be honest. It's time we leave him (if he exists) to manage the duties of heaven, while we manage our earthly duties...

Because people aren't educated enough, because of the poverty that is rife in the nation, RELIGION will continue to be a stronghold in this country.

And the evil politiffians/prosperity pastors are well aware of this: a man pushed to the wall and hungry(not hungry because he's missed one of his three-square meals, but hungry cos he needs food to survive) is broken down and will appreciate a drop of water, even if it were possible for him through patience, to get a bucketful..

Their tools: ethnic bigotry and religious divisions. These, like all other tags, are all illusions.. WE ARE ALL HUMANS.. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME NEEDS AND EMOTIONS..

To deport God( or religion in its crass form), the proliferation of REASON and LOGIC is required in our society....

Excellent points
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by ijawkid(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2012
plaetton: God has caused so many problems in this country, so much bloodshed, so much hatred and division, so much exploitation, so much abuse of the poor, innocent and the defenceless, so much slapping, raping and sapping. Isn't it time we do a little bit of introspection and ask ourselves some questions about god?.

Yeah sure!

Who can argue with god?

GOD didn't cause any problem in 9ja....

Corrupt humans did.......

Governor JANG is saying things out of his own originality....he's a weakling.......

The problems 9ja as a whole is as a result of corruption.....

Leave GOD out of it......

Besides how do u deport GOD when u can't see him....

Abi u smoke something??
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by ijawkid(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2012
musKeeto: Here's my take:

GOD is not d problem....false religion is d problem.....and corruption.........
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by cyrexx: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2012
ijawkid:

GOD is not d problem....false religion is d problem.....and corruption.........

religion brought us the Gods and each of those religions thought they are the true religion.

so it is still true and valid that God/religion must be deported out of Nigeria.

comprende, monsieur?
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by ijawkid(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2012
cyrexx:

religion brought us the Gods and each of those religions thought they are the true religion.

so it is still true and valid that God/religion must be deported out of Nigeria.

comprende, monsieur?

I'm speaking from d christian point of view....

I want u to enumerate how following Jesus Christs words has added problem to 9ja??

Please tell me how if by following Jesus Christ foot steps can add 1 bit of a problem to 9ja......

Don't be biased with d whole I hate GOD or I don't believe in GOD issue....

Tell me
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by cyrexx: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2012
ijawkid:

Don't be biased with d whole I hate GOD or I don't believe in GOD issue....

Tell me

i'm not biased and i dont hate god, (pls stop saying that about me), the same way i dont hate santa claus. what i am against is religion because religions exists while god does not exist?

comprende?

ijawkid:

I'm speaking from d christian point of view....

I want u to enumerate how following Jesus Christs words has added problem to 9ja??

Please tell me how if by following Jesus Christ foot steps can add 1 bit of a problem to 9ja......

Tell me

We would think that the teachings of a "son of God" should at least be coherent, consistent and with flawless moral. Well, the teachings of Jesus are none of these things.
The morality of Jesus teachings is at best ambigous. Jesus is both tolerant and categorically intolerant in his teachings. Sometimes he shows signs of social consciousness; sometimes he is completely without such. Sometimes he reacts like a furious four-year-old when he does not get things his way, (ex: the fig tree story (Mt. 21:18-19, Mk 11:12-14.)), he renounce his closest relatives (Mt. 12:46-50; Mk 3:31-35; Luke 8:19-21.) and he constantly threaten people with eternal torture in hell. To threaten people with eternal burning in hell for not believing in him as the true son of God, is not a particular ethical thing to do by any standard.

He tells his disciples to turn the other cheek, but he also tells them to slay his enemies before him. (Luke 19:27). He says, "Judge not, that ye be not judged" (Mt. 7:1) but Jesus himself judge all his opponents and enemies (usually to eternal torture in Hell) all the time. "He that is not with me is against me" (Mt. 12:30).

He says "…but whosoever shall say, Thou fool [to his brother], shall be in danger of hell fire. (Mt. 5:22), but then Jesus himself calls people "Fool" on several occasions (Mt 23:17, Luke 11:40; 24:25).

check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UImBPq4WI
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by ijawkid(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2012
cyrexx:

i'm not biased and i dont hate god, (pls stop saying that about me), the same way i dont hate santa claus. what i am against is religion because religions exists while god does not exist?

comprende?

We would think that the teachings of a "son of God" should at least be coherent, consistent and with flawless moral. Well, the teachings of Jesus are none of these things.
The morality of Jesus teachings is at best ambigous. Jesus is both tolerant and categorically intolerant in his teachings. Sometimes he shows signs of social consciousness; sometimes he is completely without such. Sometimes he reacts like a furious four-year-old when he does not get things his way, (ex: the fig tree story (Mt. 21:18-19, Mk 11:12-14.)), he renounce his closest relatives (Mt. 12:46-50; Mk 3:31-35; Luke 8:19-21.) and he constantly threaten people with eternal torture in hell. To threaten people with eternal burning in hell for not believing in him as the true son of God, is not a particular ethical thing to do by any standard.

He tells his disciples to turn the other cheek, but he also tells them to slay his enemies before him. (Luke 19:27). He says, "Judge not, that ye be not judged" (Mt. 7:1) but Jesus himself judge all his opponents and enemies (usually to eternal torture in Hell) all the time. "He that is not with me is against me" (Mt. 12:30).

He says "…but whosoever shall say, Thou fool [to his brother], shall be in danger of hell fire. (Mt. 5:22), but then Jesus himself calls people "Fool" on several occasions (Mt 23:17, Luke 11:40; 24:25).

check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UImBPq4WI

So from ur points raised how did all that make Jesus a problem to isreal as a nation back then.....

How could the reactions of Jesus constituted to the problems of any nation..??

All Jesus did was preach love....he even healed and raised up people from d dead...fed thousands.......

He never took sides in wars,,.....

How can u tell me if I imitate that kind of person I won't make 9ja a good place.....

God and his son aren't d problems of 9ja like I told u,corrupt humans are.....

I could still explain all of Jesus's words and actions u quoted up there one by one only if ur not gonna be blind to the truth....

Thanks.....
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2012
ijawkid:

So from ur points raised how did all that make Jesus a problem to isreal as a nation back then.....

How could the reactions of Jesus constituted to the problems of any nation..??

All Jesus did was preach love....he even healed and raised up people from d dead...fed thousands.......

He never took sides in wars,,.....

How can u tell me if I imitate that kind of person I won't make 9ja a good place.....

God and his son aren't d problems of 9ja like I told u,corrupt humans are.....

I could still explain all of Jesus's words and actions u quoted up there one by one only if ur not gonna be blind to the truth....

Thanks.....

lololol....did Jesus preach love to the merchants in his church?
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lololol....did Jesus preach love to the merchants in his church?
ofcourse, he loved the merchants that is why he convicted them of their sins and drove them from d temple. Love the sinner hate d sin.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: ofcourse, he loved the merchants that is why he convicted them of their sins and drove them from d temple. Love the sinner hate d sin.

Flog the sinner, hate the sin. Sounds appropriate.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Flog the sinner, hate the sin. Sounds appropriate.
i looked thru the scripture passages again, and there is no mention of the whip making any physical contact with the merchant. Your use of the word 'flog' is unwarranted.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: i looked thru the scripture passages again, and there is no mention of the whip making any physical contact with the merchant. Your use of the word 'flog' is unwarranted.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple

13 The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. 15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he told those who sold the pigeons, “Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade.”

=====================

Are we to assume that Jesus walked calmly with a whip and the all ran away?
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Jesus Cleanses the Temple

13 The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. 15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he told those who sold the pigeons, “Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade.”

=====================

Are we to assume that Jesus walked calmly with a whip and the all ran away?
well, friend he probably threathen them with the whip but there is no record of flogging them.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ubenedictus: well, friend he probably threathen them with the whip but there is no record of flogging them.

So Jesus told them that he will flog them and they ran away? grin grin grin

And the destruction of private property?
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

So Jesus told them that he will flog them and they ran away? grin grin grin

And the destruction of private property?
haha private property in the wrong place can be confisticated, thrown away or distroyed.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by TheOP1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ubenidictus.... I did like to ask you this, If Jesus the christ was raised at a time his people had turned to idol worship, worshiping 360 idol gods in the Temple in jerusalem, What approach do you think he would have adopted to correct such?
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by KiKatanga: 1:58am On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: well, friend he probably threathen them with the whip but there is no record of flogging them.

Do you speak Hebrew? Or Aramaic? Or perhaps Ancient Greek? No-one knows what the original was written in let alone how it was worded.

As I see it you're believing the words of one set of Jews telling you about what happened in a synagogue... But the book of Matthew isn't certain to have been written by Matthew...

Nigeria needs to abandon religion and focus on education, infrastructure and ending corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
The OP: Ubenidictus.... I did like to ask you this, If Jesus the christ was raised at a time his people had turned to idol worship, worshiping 360 idol gods in the Temple in jerusalem, What approach do you think he would have adopted to correct such?
u mean hypothetically speaking, right? good question, a little problem, u are asking d wrong person. I dont have a degree in mind reading, i only know what i probably would do which is: pack d idols from d temple becos d build was built and dedicated to God. But we will never know what i would do because i have never been in dat situation and their is hardly a chance dat i would.
Peace
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

Do you speak Hebrew? Or Aramaic? Or perhaps Ancient Greek? No-one knows what the original was written in let alone how it was worded.

As I see it you're believing the words of one set of Jews telling you about what happened in a synagogue... But the book of Matthew isn't certain to have been written by Matthew...

Nigeria needs to abandon religion and focus on education, infrastructure and ending corruption.
hahaha, did u noticed d way u leaped? From talking about language to infrastructure. Wow, not even all d wealth in d world can truly satisfy man, man will alway ask for more. And hey ask regards d languages, in case u dont know there is something called concordance, u can almost translate d whole bible without understanding or speaking d original language. Besides u hold on to evolution and im very sure u havent see a single 'homo habilis'.
Peace
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by comnsense: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, did u noticed d way u leaped? From talking about language to infrastructure. Wow, not even all d wealth in d world can truly satisfy man, man will alway ask for more. And hey ask regards d languages, in case u dont know there is something called concordance, u can almost translate d whole bible without understanding or speaking d original language. Besides u hold on to evolution and im very sure u havent see a single 'homo habilis'.
Peace

Oh if i had a naira for every time an uninformed person asks this kind of question about evolution? Go and read up on evolution for yourself. By the way, it is a scientific fact. It's as ridiculous denying the law of gravity as denying evolution. It's only in religion riddled poor uneducated countries like Nigeria that people know little or still fight evolution.
Anyway, religion is an evil (especially the imported ones - christianity and islam) because it takes human responsibility and puts it in the hands of a god. When humans begin to take direction from elsewhere and shirk the use of their own reason, they become puppets and cannot take control of their destiny. Go read up on the Renaissance - the great revolution in knowledge that brought Europe out of the dark ages. It began in shaking the status quo in all sectors especially religion. Scientists began challenging religious dogma and slowly set Europe on the path to greatness. Whereas in Nigeria, because of religion, we are still busy accusing and torturing children of witchcraft - something that went out of Europe at least two centuries ago. How backward! We are Fools indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2012
comnsense:

Oh if i had a naira for every time an uninformed person asks this kind of question about evolution? Go and read up on evolution for yourself. By the way, it is a scientific fact. It's as ridiculous denying the law of gravity as denying evolution. It's only in religion riddled poor uneducated countries like Nigeria that people know little or still fight evolution.
Anyway, religion is an evil (especially the imported ones - christianity and islam) because it takes human responsibility and puts it in the hands of a god. When humans begin to take direction from elsewhere and shirk the use of their own reason, they become puppets and cannot take control of their destiny. Go read up on the Renaissance - the great revolution in knowledge that brought Europe out of the dark ages. It began in shaking the status quo in all sectors especially religion. Scientists began challenging religious dogma and slowly set Europe on the path to greatness. Whereas in Nigeria, because of religion, we are still busy accusing and torturing children of witchcraft - something that went out of Europe at least two centuries ago. How backward! We are Fools indeed!

People like Ubenedictus have been brainwashed by their pastors/churches to be anti-intellectual. They hate evolution without even knowing what it is. They prefer to follow a foreign religion that enslaved their forefathers.

The sad irony here is that the christians believe in talking snakes, witches, angels and dream interpreting but evolution is a myth.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by KiKatanga: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha, did u noticed d way u leaped? From talking about language to infrastructure. Wow, not even all d wealth in d world can truly satisfy man, man will alway ask for more. And hey ask regards d languages, in case u dont know there is something called concordance, u can almost translate d whole bible without understanding or speaking d original language. Besides u hold on to evolution and im very sure u havent see a single 'homo habilis'.
Peace

You can't use concordance if there is no original. Not only is there no original bible, there is also no conclusive agreement on what language it was written in.
Using concordance, you can get a sense of meaning, but without a nuanced understanding of both source and target languages, it's hard to convey specificities like drove/pushed/forced/threw out, all of which might be translated from the same words in some languages.

I've seen skeletal remains of most primitive humans (you should try visiting the Natural History Museum in London once in a while).

I "Jumped" to Infrastructure because that's what Nigerians need to focus on, not on religion.
Re: Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
comnsense:

Oh if i had a naira for every time an uninformed person asks this kind of question about evolution? Go and read up on evolution for yourself.
i have done that intensively
By the way, it is a scientific fact. It's as ridiculous denying the law of gravity as denying evolution.
no dear friend it is a theory which many scientist disagree with
It's only in religion riddled poor uneducated countries like Nigeria that people know little or still fight evolution.
this is a display of ur ignorance becos people and scientist stil disagree with evolution even in d u.s.
Anyway, religion is an evil (especially the imported ones - christianity and islam) because it takes human responsibility and puts it in the hands of a god. When humans begin to take direction from elsewhere and shirk the use of their own reason, they become puppets and cannot take control of their destiny. Go read up on the Renaissance - the great revolution in knowledge that brought Europe out of the dark ages. It began in shaking the status quo in all sectors especially religion.
i have already read that up my dear d first inventions were made by xtians, do u remember? God didnt hold man down, man just need to 'take possession and dominion of d earth and all in it' as God commanded.
Scientists began challenging religious dogma and slowly set Europe on the path to greatness. Whereas in Nigeria, because of religion, we are still busy accusing and torturing children of witchcraft - something that went out of Europe at least two centuries ago. How backward!
aha, aha. Challenging dogmas helped no one either, taking dominion of d earth did.
We are Fools indeed!
hey there, friend i didnt deny evolution, i was refering to ur statement that i dont know d original languages of d bible, my response was that u havent seen a homo habilis, besides d reason evolution will always remain a theory is because no one can throw 10000 generations into d lab for observation. And among d science circles there are scientist who disagree with evolution. Remember i didnt say i personally disagree.
Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wafa Sultan Aka GARBAGE MOUTH / Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Which Is More Violent, The Bible Or The Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.