Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (3940 Views)

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / 6 Common New Year Resolutions That People Make And Break / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by hoodboy(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: , by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Ok,i think she likes u and shes trying to see what good can co,e out of u
Re: , by 190: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2012
another MALUUUUUUUUUUU on rampage

just tell me why he couldnt complete this story now!

1 Like

Re: , by hoodboy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
@190. Take it easy. I'm going through a lot right now
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
there is nothing that is perfect in life, and my girlfriend wasnt an exception, though she was exceptionally good, there was just a downside, she was to clingy. At first it didnt mean anything to me, i needed a super dose of attention to heal my heart, and to be honest she healed me. But as time went on, i realised that getting me some 'me time' was trouble, and that is when our trouble started. Then came the quarrels, but then she was more into me than i was with her, so she was always the one begging, albeit desperately. She said she was just trying to save our relationship, but her efforts only made me scared the more. Sadly our relationship had become a cycle of break up and make up.
Re: , by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hmm ok!
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: , by pendo89(f): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nothing strange, but this is what I think happened.
You went for her when your heart was still sore.She on the other hand,left her bf,stepped into ur life and filled a gap.
After the healing,u now realised that the relationship has no substance.
You now see why people are urged to heal/get over before jumping into a new relationship?
It's cz pain tends to dull our senses and make us very clingy,touchy and vulnerable since we are emotionally unstable.
Pain and sympathy often attract each other and so it's no suprise that we find ourselves connecting with sympathy instead of love.
Unfortunatley, once the healing has taken place, we feel empty all over again, because we simply don't connect with the person who made us smile again.
We often get over circumstances and feelings cz they dont last forever. Question is what is left after?
In summary yours was a relationship of convinience/circumstance and now you are both seeking for love.

Go look for the one you love and let her do the same.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
Please continue.
Re: , by Riodiao(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
OP, UR A BIG FOol
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
easy on d cursing bro
Re: , by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Op,
1. You like hanging out with women, few women can stand that.

2. You are still into your ex despite the break-up with her, only you know why.

3. You are selfish; destroyed a relationship and now realised you need space.
These are my submission for now, to be continued
Re: , by Beync(f): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Subscribing
Re: , by Dondav(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Where da F is the @op?
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: , by Beync(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Next episode
Re: , by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
If its a real life story, den stop making Ȋ̝̊̅† seem like a novel...
Its booring... Nd u can't get accuracy points... So 4get Ȋ̝̊̅†...

As for ur story/novel... I stopped reading when i saw to be continued...
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Imanuelle: If its a real life story, den stop making Ȋ̝̊̅† seem like a novel...
Its booring... Nd u can't get accuracy points... So 4get Ȋ̝̊̅†...

As for ur story/novel... I stopped reading when i saw to be continued...
like i said in my first post, it is really complicated and i will try to be as logical as possible
Re: , by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
i didnt read the story BUT THE ANSWER IS WHATEVER UR WOMAN DID TO YOU U deserve it....... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
i know i deserve what i'm getting, but u can appreciate my position if u are not in my situation.
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: , by nuattitude74(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
Maybe u really should "involve peeps" to wade in. Hopefully "h" will do likewise and school authorities go ask everybody to go home when the guns start to rat-a-tat ! Lol. For real though, you need to travel away from that school. Go somewhere,far away ! Take a break from campus for a while, man. That should clear ur system. I assume you have a home, a family. Y'know, Mum, Dad, siblings etc ? Go and enjoy the company of real,sane peeps @ home then return to campus determined to ignore the distractions that are capable to bringing down your already flagging grades even lower,lol. That's my advice.
Re: , by jhydebaba(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
OP, watch ur back, you sure you are not sitting down on a keg of gun powder?
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: , by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
So this ur 'h' and 'nike' story is wat u have been doing 'to be continued' for since.......u really deserve all d space in d world to get ur head together. Mscheeeeewwww!
Re: , by Dondav(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
Great story @Op!!
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
pfii: So this ur 'h' and 'her' story is wat u have been doing 'to be continued' for since.......u really deserve all d space in d world to get ur head together. Mscheeeeewwww!
please kindly take her name out. Tnx
Re: , by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Op,
Learn a trade, carpentry, mechanic etc.
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: , by emiye(m): 3:24am On Aug 07, 2012
^^^ You dont love that girl, your ego is just bruised at the moment.
Re: , by hoodboy(m): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2012
emiye: ^^^ You dont love that girl, your ego is just bruised at the moment.
ego doesnt make one sleepless, and unable to function. I love her, and she knows i do. I love her for reasons dat are numerous, i love dat she loved me. You dont know wat kept us going for over 2 years.
Re: , by Ivynwa(f): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2012
@hoodboy

I understand that you are feeling scorned,abandoned, terrible, lovelorn right now, try and pull yourself together. Find something positive and immerse yourself in, that way you can take your mind off it and maintain your sanity. Leave the environment as soon as your exams are over and go channel your energy into something that will yield more positive than that.

I never supported s-exual relationship while in the university, the one or two love nwantinti that I did in the university were platonic. I avoided s-ex at school and I am glad I did. One should concentrate on the studies, get the grades and come out. Look around you there in school, you will notice that the smart students don't mess around with s-ex there, they concentrate on their studies. Channel that energy into your exams and leave that place in one piece, don't get caught- up in a drama where some are already threatening to bath some in acid and another man nearly fought you over a girl. If one of you loses his life in that kind of passionate/angry fight, the other fighter may end up wasting his life in jail so be wise avoid all that drama. If she wants the other man now, let her go with him-------she may end up running back to you. Concentrate on what is important now which is building up a beautiful future for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride / Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.