Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce (10798 Views)

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? / Divorced Almost 50 Years Ago, 85-year-old Couple To Remarry / LOVE: 85-year-old Couple Remarry After 48 Years Of Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by odocity: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
this couples invest your money on somthing reasonable,you can use your money to help the poor instead of wasteing it on marriage.one cannot learn how to use left hand on old age.
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Oshiite: Now wey the man teeth don comot finish nahim e wan come.if i were the babe i no gree lai lai

I know you're being sarcastic, but I still want to say:

At that age, I'm sure the last thing they care about is the number of teeth in their mouths. In other words, there're more important things to worry about. Besides, he has a very cute smile.
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by inereunwa1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
No honey hmm nawao!
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
impetus: I'm yet to understand these old people, looks like they are confuse or were confused. According to the news, they were still friends and even communicated after their divorce, their daughter disclosed that they speak good of each other. Then my question is; why did they divorce? since from all indication, they love themselves and have good thought about each other, that is if they are not confused or they don't know what they want. Hope they are not going to divorce again with the hope of remarrying again.

Love alone is not enough to keep a marriage...
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by Splendid4(f): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
impetus: I'm yet to understand these old people, looks like they are confuse or were confused. According to the news, they were still friends and even communicated after their divorce, their daughter disclosed that they speak good of each other. Then my question is; why did they divorce? since from all indication, they love themselves and have good thought about each other, that is if they are not confused or they don't know what they want. Hope they are not going to divorce again with the hope of remarrying again.
. Lol
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by Excuzeme: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2012
iya ayi: I thank God for them. They would end their lives fulfilled in bliss. My husband divorced me shortly after our marriage in d '80s and we remarried 15 years later with both of us being abt 40 years of age. His most singular gratitude to God was dt we were able to accomplish d reunion while stil being sexually active! Everyone who knew abt d reunion was really happy for us. We hva boy and a girl who have abt 16 years gap in between them!

Hmmm, "My Husband DIVORCED ME shortly after our marriage!
Am just wondering why you used that phrase?
Was it to "demonize" your husband (he has to be a demon, to "divorce you" shortly after your marriage!)

It must have been very painful and traumatic for you.

Did he really divorce you or you ran away with another lover?
If given the opportunity, will he write that phrase, the way you wrote it?

Did you have sex elsewhere during the 15years? grin
Did he marry someone else in-between or was he single all the way?
What about you? Did you marry someone and then drove him away so you can re-unite with your first husband?

I want to assume you guys love each other deeply, thats why you came back together again.....But then if that is true, why did you have to divorce in the first place, if you truly love each other as you both seem to be implying now?

What actually happened?

Give us the full jist naah shocked shocked wink
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by linearity: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2012

I have witness many many divorce families in the US living civilly...the dad and his new wife....the mom and her new husband and all the children do family re-union, they go and family trips together....they come together periodically and do a family cook out together, they go on picnics together, etc...if you see them, you will think that they are one big family. If we never know that divorce occurred....

Most of them really handles the situation like adults and really put the way we handle break-ups to shame...Sometimes, something tells me that, since the divorce rate in America is about 50%, they have come to accept it as part of life and have learn to coupe with it and manage instead of getting bitter over it. This behave happens a lot where children are involved....
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by jhydebaba(m): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2012
"I go love oh!" But come to think of it, what were they thinking of for about 50years? Well, all that matters is ... happily ever after.
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by megareal: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2012
This marriage is simply for companionship. The couple are at an age when they need someone to cherish and be there for without the hassles of youthful love. hmmmmmm, na wa o.
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by obongtunji: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2012
That is what I call love is old......lop
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by DiyaDayo: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
WHICH THEM HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
Re: 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce by GeorgeD1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
why divorce each other in the first place knowing fully well they still had feelings for each other?!

this is weird!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / This Is What Yahoo Boys Are Doing With Nigerian Girls / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.