Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship (1422 Views)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by slimdiggi: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, i just started a new relationship and its all so ecxiting. Its still in the early stage, i want to call and text and hear my baby's voice all the time, i feel anxious and agitated when i don't get that phone call. Is this normal? Please kindly share the experiences of the early stages of your relationships.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2012
Yes, it's normal, but you still need to see a doctor angry

1 Like

Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by slimdiggi: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lol,i don't think something is wrong with me
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Rocktation(f): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Awwww sweet. It's normal, man. Just enjoy the novelty while it lasts. It's usually the most fun-filled part.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by bknight: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Then it dwindles, and...
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by fubbyy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
slimdiggi: Dear Nairalanders, i just started a new relationship and its all so ecxiting. Its still in the early stage, i want to call and text and hear my baby's voice all the time, i feel anxious and agitated when i don't get that phone call. Is this normal? Please kindly share the experiences of the early stages of your relationships.

Why won't it be the babe always wanting 2 hear your voice, why you? If am in any relationship, it must be the babe getting excited and all not me
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by engrtee(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
Over xcitement when a relationship start. I hope u feel d same when the relationshp start
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
It is normal and this is the time where you get to decide if you want to be her maga or a mumu
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
The more the exictement you get the more she will depreciate with time. With time, the calls will choke you and the text will turn to threat. I am not a prophect of doom oh, but, shyt happens.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by obowunmi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
jhydebaba: The more the exictement you get the more she will depreciate with time. With time, the calls will choke you and the text will turn to threat. I am not a prophect of doom oh, but, shyt happens.

well said my guy. Enjoy everything while it lasts.... I like phone calls and texts when the relationship is more defined.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
obowunmi:

well said my guy. Enjoy everything while it lasts.... I like phone calls and texts when the relationship is more defined.
Obowunmi, nice username, I no mind 2.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by MissyB3(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
bknight: Then it dwindles, and...
+10 grin
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by 2goodbobo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Enjoy the moment bro cos The LAW of diminishing return will surely set in with time!
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Beync(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
What does the law of diminishing marginal returns says again?
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
Beync: What does the law of diminishing marginal returns says again?
Ask Google
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by chelseabmw(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
cool
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by slimdiggi: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Its not that i havent been in a relationship before but iam not familiar with this rushing feeling,so sad its gonna dwindle shocked
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2012
Beync: What does the law of diminishing marginal returns says again?
That things get better with time.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Mynd44: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2012
fresh_dude: That things get better with time.
why did you tell her? You for leave am make im dey ask
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2012
^^Lol. Guess I'm just in the mood.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2012
Its simply called INITIAL GRA-GRA..
E go soon tire u.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Honeycity(f): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2012
now, that's what i call infatuation.
whatch it bro, such feelings dont last.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by slimdiggi: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Imanuelle: Its simply called INITIAL GRA-GRA..
E go soon tire u.
Honeycity: now, that's what i call infatuation.
whatch it bro, such feelings dont last.
i don tire
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by seedord247(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nairaland. . . The worst place to table your plight.
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
slimdiggi: i don tire

Wetin dey taya u?
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by slimdiggi: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dat all this feelings iam feeling will go away
Imanuelle:

Wetin dey taya u?
seedord247: Nairaland. . . The worst place to table your plight.
where else? Better Lover mag?
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Beync(f): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
why did you tell her? You for leave am make im dey ask
who is dis?mschew
Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by write247ng(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
It is always great to start a new relationship but what will make it work and be sustainable should be of most important to work now so that you can build your relationship into marriage itself.
building a great relationship takes serious work and commitment from both parties to build the relationship.
That is just the true both parties must be committed for it to work out well.
making a relationship to work takes knowledge, understanding and working on the relationship by giving, sharing and sacrifice for each other .
because of space here , if you have not gotten the free ebook for you to download that will help you build better relationship, getting married and building a great marriage title: How to choose right, marrying right and building a Great and successful Marriage
Download from the link below to have access to it now for free.

Re: The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship by Stallion77(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
there is always fun in the chase to get u....sisters u with me on that?

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Hot Chic? / 16 Things Girls Want From Every Boy, But Don't Ask / Why Are EATRIES And RESTAURANTS Popular For First DATE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.