Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? (16993 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 VS Iphone 6 Plus / Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Silvani(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2012
Puting some things in consideration, such as:
*Pre-orders.
*QT hits.
*Daily interest hits.
*Votes and
*Other factors.

I think the Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than Apple iPhone 4 and will out-smart iPhone 4. wink

What do you think?

Source: Read more Samsung Galaxy S3 HERE
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by walcolm(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Samsung S3 will compete with iPhone5 that is due to be announced anytime soon
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Bawss1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
^Actually the announcement date for the new iPhone is believed to be on the 12th of September.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by puskin: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Silvani: Puting some things in consideration, such as:
*Pre-orders.
*QT hits.
*Daily interest hits.
*Votes and
*Other factors.

I think the Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than Apple iPhone 4 and will out-smart iPhone 4. wink

What do you think?

Read more about Samsung Galaxy S3 here: http://silvaniblog.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-currently-the-best-phone-in-the-market

Whats with all this versus threads that is springing up.........GS3 versus this and that.

*****my fingers are itching*****
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
puskin:

Whats with all this versus threads that is springing up.........GS3 versus this and that.

*****my fingers are itching*****

you ke?

dont mind them, they are seun moles to generate clicks. na u sabi which one better o @ op
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
The OP is either a troll or a dunce. Or both.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by jedisco(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
***double post deleted***
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by jedisco(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
This may soon get to the front page.
Let me leave before it starts

@puskin why are your fingers itching? Mine is already sore
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
something is wrong somewhere!!!! comparing a 2010 model iphone4 to a 2012 modem s3

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by sniperwolf(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
What is iPhone 4? iPhone 4 should be compared to Nokia N8. Galaxy S III is the best smartphone as at date. And I'm pretty sure it will be better than the iPhone 5 too
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Silvani(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
sniperwolf: What is iPhone 4? iPhone 4 should be compared to Nokia N8. Galaxy S III is the best smartphone as at date. And I'm pretty sure it will be better than the iPhone 5 too
I totally agree with you, iPhone is fastly dying down since the launch of the GS3
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by ahmmyreal(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
seroiusly..? comparing s3 wit iphone 4, you probably shouldnt be doing that when there is htc one s. you should be comparing iphone 4 wit galaxy s2 nt 3, the difference btw them is much
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
I am just waiting for iPhone 5. Once Google brings up a new Android OS soon, S3 might become outdated just within few months. #ILoveApple
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by topboyz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
Great! It should be.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Silvani:
I totally agree with you, iPhone is fastly dying down since the launch of the GS3

Think again!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by sniperwolf(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
iPhone is suffering from Pancreatic cancer
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
sniperwolf: iPhone is suffering from Pancreatic cancer

Such wise words

/sarcasm

Perhaps you can explain why the iPhone still grabs the lions share of smartphone profits?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
like play like play, this thread dey grow o.

and tex is about to start anor war with scope.

it gets the lionshare cuz its expensive and has a very healthy profit margin, DUH!!! grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by puskin: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
I can't still believe........comparing a GS3 to an iPhone4 not even iPhone4S or incoming iPhone5 or prolly iPhone5S if there's going to be one.

Tex....has already come out all gunz blazing with chats......showing mobile profit patterns and their respective EBIT and soon will be coming with all the techno BS and retail BS.
4ller....will come out with all his github codes and XDA jingoes/crackware/editable lines of code BS....flashable and unflashable hullabaloo.
jedisco will come out his theory and counter theories.....phone usage pattern/ sales and their likely crap.
chucky1234 might come out with some blind argument that makes no sense.

Other spectators will pop in and out of the thread.......trying to take sides.

Then.....I will stay by the sideline, popcorn and coke in hand.

Then Seun.....will come along and drag it to front page.

WTF......@dis rate.....I might just go ahead and open another versus thread: GS3 vs NOKIA 3310...Pros and Cons.

I'm beginning to think all this versus threads is the new face of Spamming.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by seedord247(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Even my GS2 sky rocket version cant be compared to iphone 4 not to talk of GS3. shocked
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
sniperwolf: What is iPhone 4? iPhone 4 should be compared to Nokia N8. Galaxy S III is the best smartphone as at date. And I'm pretty sure it will be better than the iPhone 5 too
Apple is a very tricky company, they will always come up with something to sideline other product. But i seriously hope S3 will be better than iphone 5 am tired of all this apple saga.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Suntemi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just passing.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Frosti(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
Why would you compare them? Samsung S3 is superior.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
puskin: I can't still believe........comparing a GS3 to an iPhone4 not even iPhone4S or incoming iPhone5 or prolly iPhone5S if there's going to be one.

Tex....has already come out all gunz blazing with chats......showing mobile profit patterns and their respective EBIT and soon will be coming with all the techno BS and retail BS.
4ller....will come out with all his github codes and XDA jingoes/crackware/editable lines of code BS....flashable and unflashable hullabaloo.
jedisco will come out his theory and counter theories.....phone usage pattern/ sales and their likely crap.
chucky1234 might come out with some blind argument that makes no sense.

Other spectators will pop in and out of the thread.......trying to take sides.

Then.....I will stay by the sideline, popcorn and coke in hand.

Then Seun.....will come along and drag it to front page.

WTF......@dis rate.....I might just go ahead and open another versus thread: GS3 vs NOKIA 3310...Pros and Cons.

I'm beginning to think all this versus threads is the new face of Spamming.
undecided undecided

Yimu. i see you o.

and i will sue you. what nonsense. u wan spoil my market for woman for NL? ABEG O, I No Be Geek o, infact i no sabi all dis pple and dis things they talk about sef!! what is GS3? and I[phone 4? na makeup?

btw i dont think the OP realizes there is another model after the Iphone 4 the 4S

perhaps you want to change it to 4S. cos truthfully, the 4 was a POS!!!! there i said it, oya disprove me! tongue tongue
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
There is nothing like the forbidden Apple. . . . . .If you can afford it,buy and taste it for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by karpentar: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Stone Iphone 4 S3
Widgets x x √
Wireless sync x x √
Customizable homescreen x x √
Social client integrated x x √
DLNA support x x √
Gorilaglass x x √
Drag, drop and play x x √
Full HD video recording x x √
21Mbps HSPA+ x x √
True Multitasking x x √
FM-Radio x x √
Touchscreen x √ √

Stone Iphone 4 S3
Widgets x x √
Wireless sync x x √
DLNA support x x √
Gorilaglass x x √
21Mbps HSPA+ x x √
True Multitasking x x √
FM-Radio x x √
Touchscreen x √ √
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by emsquare(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
sniperwolf: iPhone is suffering from Pancreatic cancer

Lmao!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by karpentar: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Stone Iphone 4 S3
Widgets x x √
Wireless sync x x √
DLNA support x x √
Gorilaglass x x √
21Mbps HSPA+ x x √
True Multitasking x x √
FM-Radio x x √
Touchscreen x √ √
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by bizzlemie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Buy me a Samsung Galaxy S3 and an iPhone 4.....then i'll give yhu my verdict. cheesy cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by mygee33(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Why compare with Iphone 4. Wait till Iphone5 is announced then se difference.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by Azidogen2: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
NOKIA 808 41 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA IS BETTER THAN ALL PHONES, POSSESSING UNBEATABLE RAW IMAGING QUALITY. wink wink wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 4: Which Is Better? by jedisco(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
I tok am. The tin don reach front page.

Still no comment yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die / The 3g/3.5g Thread / Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.