Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) (842 Views)

Where Get Hosting Knowledge As A Webmaster / Get Hosting For As Low As $0.01 For All Hosting Plans On Hostgator / Web Design & Web Hosting Services - Hosting @ Only $50 Per Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by pufectskin: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2012
Hello People,

anyone help with where I can get 5 domains with hosting? I need it asap.

Cheers
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by nicolasr63: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hello dude i just brought a linux deluxe web hosting from godaddy.com. Its for 36 months which is for 3 years .its unlimited space . If you want i can give it to you for 150$ please message me at nicolasr63@yahoo.com if your interested to deal
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by pufectskin: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
i am a girl. I have godaddy already. But i am looking for a package that comes with 5 domains.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by nicolasr63: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
lol .. okay fine ..
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by rufaai(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
pufectskin: Hello People,

anyone help with where I can get 5 domains with hosting? I need it asap.

Cheers

Why do you want as much as 5 domains if i may ask?
Do you also want to have the 5 domains for free OR you want a hosting that allows up to 5 domains addons?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by pufectskin: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
I have one registered company with 4 different arms of business, and since i deal with lots of international buyers/manufacturers/suppliers, I need to have them all online.

I am not looking for it free, but i want the 5 domains with hosting...as i wrote out. I want it in a ppackage
so it is discounted.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by mrperfect(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
When you sign up for hosting, register the 5 domains you want. Its simple like that.
off course with one hosting, you can add that 5 domains in it with feature call addon, if the hosting in question support that. With this you can use one hosting to host the 5 domains and manage them under one account.
Our hosting support this service it just that you wrote you want foreign company.
Also Note: that our datacenter and registration platform is in USA and India not Nigeria.
I hope this help?
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by pufectskin: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
thanks guys! peace out!
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by utimatedes(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hosting 5 domain with one cpanel account for 5 different companies doesn't make sense. Is better you have five separate cpanel accounts and host them separately incase the owner request for password for someone to work on the site or maybe to create emails. It doesn't make sense.

Even though we have Nigerian web hosts, their datacenter are not in Nigeria. Hostgator and other top foreign hosting companies don't have their datacenter, they lease servers and that is the same centre many Nigeria host buy from.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by freeman191(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2012
Y not try sbohost dot com, you can get our 5000naira package which comes with 5extra domains and 2.5gb space.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by achiless: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2012
Hi,
I would suggest http://www.thewebpole.com/ .They provide best domain registration services and offer a long list of free extras like email, blog, hosting & more.Since you need 5 domains, you can try Bulk registration, because you can Save BIG when you register multiple domains!You get free Private Registration when you register 5 or more domains! It is fast, secure, cost effective and provides 24/7 Email, Phone & Web Support!! Also,they provide multiple hosting plans!!! I've been with them for a few years now, and they are really good and trustworthy!!!
Re: Please Where Can I Get Hosting With 5 Domains Package (foreign Hosting Only) by mrkels(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2012
She said foriegn host and you peeps are including your local hosting companies here.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design TOS Contract Sheet. / Procedures For Setting Up A Sms Server/gatway / Convert PSD To Html(wordpress,opencart,joomla And Responsive Site)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.