Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (13378 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by tommyex(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
My nutty cutie so u track me come ere right?
U beta get back home and prepare 4 the night!!lol
I ll gist you the testimonies 2nd-hand when i get home
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2007
shocked shocked lol. . . abi you stalked me here. abeg, go back to game forum and wait for me. . .when am ready for the night, i'll hol@. for now. . .am setting a trap in front of the bedroom. just incase, you decide to come back early. lol, not in the mood tonight, maybe tomorow? heheh tongue
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by tommyex(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2007
lmao
nutty girl,maybe tomorrow night,because if u continue this way,
I am off dear,take care ok
Good luck poster
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
lol. . .nyt. . cya l8r
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
@topic

Why am I not surprised at all since majority of Naija men and guys breath stink expect my love off course. For example, I was at the Nigeria embassy with Islander on Monday morning, oh my gosh if you see how this so called Naija men/guys polluted the air with their smelly mouth, I felt like vomiting right there, the smell was so unbearable that I begin to wonder if their so called wife/girlfriends kiss them. There was this particular guy sitting close to me that his breathing smells like stinky anus mixed with rotten eggs and onion.

They need to see the dentist, because no amount of mouth wash or gem can cure that horrible smell.

Am sorry I will not even have a chat with someone with a mouth odor no to even talk about dating the person, kia that is the biggest turn off for me
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

@topic

Why am I not surprised at all since majority of Naija men and guys breath stink expect my love off course. For example, I was at the Nigeria embassy with Islander on Monday morning, oh my gosh if you see how this so called Naija men/guys polluted the air with their smelly mouth, I felt like vomiting right there, the smell was so unbearable that I begin to wonder if their so called wife/girlfriends kiss them. There was this particular guy sitting close to me that his breathing smells like stinky anus mixed with rotten eggs and onion.

They need to see the dentist, because no amount of mouth wash or gem can cure that horrible smell.

Am sorry I will not even have a chat with someone with a mouth odor no to even talk about dating the person, kia that is the biggest turn off for me

LMFAO. . . .
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by fuzek: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

@topic

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 1:46am On Dec 19, 2007
fuzek:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
toyinrayo:

LMFAO. . . .
I know u guys might think am exaggerating, but am not oh, it's just the truth, you should have seen the way the officer doing the visa was using style to cover his mouth since he could with stand the horrible smell embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 19, 2007
lol. . .@e-baby.
i know you're not exaggerating. b/c the same thing happened to moi at mutala (if i spelled it right) airport. but the way you're describing it is funny, lol cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by fuzek: 1:52am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

I know u guys might think am exaggerating, but am not oh, it's just the truth, you should have seen the way the officer doing the visa was using style to cover his mouth since he could with stand the horrible smell embarassed embarassed embarassed

My dear, I feel u! Just dat d way u xpressed d disgust was really funny. I couldn't help but laff wink grin cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by fuzek: 1:54am On Dec 19, 2007
@Toyin, seriously the way she described it was really funny. . .d disgust was very evident! cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

lol. . .@e-baby.
i know you're not exaggerating. b/c the same thing happened to moi at mutala (if i spelled it right) airport. but the way you're describing it is funny, lol cheesy

fuzek:

My dear, I feel u! Just that d way u xpressed d disgust was really funny. I couldn't help but laff wink grin cheesy

LOl don't mind me jare grin grin grin was just been silly but you should have seen Islander face the whole time, i felt she was going to blow up anytime soon, i bet she was happy to get out of there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmfao

Just curious oh, don't some people notice when they have mouth odors.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

LOl don't mind me jare grin grin grin was just been silly but you should have seen [b]Islander [/b]face the whole time, i felt she was going to blow up anytime soon, i bet she was happy to get out of there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmfao

eya, Islander dear, you exposed her to that? am angry na. . .you know we're used to it, but islander is not. man, i should have seen her face. i'd have probably burst out laughing then. . . LMAO. . .hope she didn't say anything though tongue that woiuld have been hilarious.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

my dear, i wonder too. lol. . maybe they think it make them more attractive. .you know, natural perfume grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 2:03am On Dec 19, 2007
interesting wink
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 2:04am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

eya, Islander dear, you exposed her to that? am angry na. . .you know we're used to it, but islander is not. man, i should have seen her face. i'd have probably burst out laughing then. . . LMAO. . .hope she didn't say anything though tongue that woiuld have been hilarious.
LOL off course she  said something, you know my girl nah cheesy cheesy cheesy, she no send anyone lmfao.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

interesting wink
Really so tell us something, is your breath smelling fresh or funky lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

LOL off course she said something, you know my girl nah cheesy cheesy cheesy, she no send anyone lmfao.

omg. . .damn, wish i was there then. lol
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

omg. . .damn, wish i was there then. lol
My dear plz don't wish that, from smelling mouth to body odor than to loud mouth aka market people grin grin grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

My dear plz don't wish that, from smelling mouth to body odor than to loud mouth aka market people grin grin grin

LMAO. . .true
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 2:12am On Dec 19, 2007
Come oh, who is this[b] E-baby[/b], wey no wan mind her bizness Tonight!  angry
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

LMAO. . .true
lol i need to stop, am a mess grin grin

niceuzor:

Come oh, who is this[b] E-baby[/b], wey no wan mind her bizness Tonight! angry
Am your worst nightmare grin grin grin, but you haven't answered my question, does your mouth smell funky, abeg no lie, the truth sha set you free, and i might be able to help you okay by giving you treatment to cure smelly mouth. ROTFLMFAO
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 2:57am On Dec 19, 2007
. . lol why i go lie when i know say na your mouth clean pass for this discussion!
na you use Fresh Up, Close Up,Close Down pass na, oh girl nothing do you. wink
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:02am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

. . lol why i go lie when i know say na your mouth clean pass for this discussion!
na you use Fresh Up, Close Up,Close Down pass na, oh girl nothing do you. wink

LOL i bet those are the tooth paste you use, poor thing anyway add baking soda to it, it might help you out and wash your tongue oh that is the most important part embarassed embarassed, anyway don't forget to brush ur smelly mouth before going to bed oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. bye bye smell mouth
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2007
Na you know,i don talk finish! gosh! *this babe mouth dey smell no bi small* - "Close my nose"
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:14am On Dec 19, 2007
Abeg shut your dirty mouth, smelling goat like you dey talk, who gave you the right to talk shocked shocked shocked, not only does your mouth smell, your entire body smells like a dead animal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 3:19am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

Abeg shut your dirty mouth, smelling goat like you dey talk, who gave you the right to talk shocked shocked shocked, not only does your mouth smell, your entire body smells like a dead animal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked My goodness, see as you finish the bobo shocked shocked
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:23am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked My goodness, see as you finish the bobo shocked shocked
I was joking oh didn't mean to hurt him grin grin

@niceuzor

Oya cry baby stop crying, sorry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 3:24am On Dec 19, 2007
@ E-baby
Sharrap there! angry
Wetin dey do you?if you see me fear go let you talk to me like that
Well i no blame you, na because i dey follow you open teeth.
anyway sha make we end am here, before Seun go come seperate US.

@Freewilly  grin
Finish wetin, See na Seun Ban i dey look oh, gone are those days
See i no wan insult her, because she no reach, and Freewilly you say this babe
no bi my type. "i don't need with tomatoes sellers" & i know say u pass her!  wink
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 3:28am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor where you hear me say E-baby is not your type, abeg don't put words into my mouth angry
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:35am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

@ E-baby
Sharrap there! angry

@Freewilly  grin
See i no wan because her, because she no reach, and Freewilly you say this babe
no bi my type. "i don't need with tomatoes sellers" & i know say u pass her!  wink

So Seun an your father now, lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy scared in getting ban grin grin grin scary cat. grin grin grin, you have no balls, chie  embarassed embarassedpussy ass nigga grin grin

Abeg don't start something you can't finish, check around and find out who I am, you think i care if i get ban or not grin grin grin.

niceuzor:

@ E-baby
Sharrap there! angry

@Freewilly grin
See i no wan because her, because she no reach, and Freewilly you say this babe
no bi my type. "i don't need with tomatoes sellers" & i know say u pass her! wink

May thunder strike your ugly sef, let me make something clear, you and I are not/ will never be on the same level, because i don't hang around illiterate asshole like you. look at this pure water seller, i no blame you, jobless slowpoke/
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nwaka77: 3:36am On Dec 19, 2007
@Poster

Advice him to see a dentist. Mouth odour is caused by several things. There is also what you call chronic mouth odour whereby, no amount of teeth brushing will remove the smell and he might need prescribed medication. He might have an infected gum or something. Alot of Nigerians don't visit the dentist as often as people in the western world do. How many Nigerians go for intensive under the gum cleaning to remove plaque that has accumulated there like every 6 months or atleast once a year? So you see, he needs to get his teeth AND gums examined by a dentist and hopefully the root cause of the mouth odour will be revealed.

Good Luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This (picture) / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.