Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

"Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn (4186 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Goshen360(m): 2:23am On Aug 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ztEiBTXtE?version=3&hl=en

Many times, I wonder what the heck comes out from the mouth of some of our religious leaders. This statement by Benny Hinn is an outright blasphemy to God and His word and a slap to the body of Christ. It's time for some of these leaders to just keep quiet if they have nothing edifying to say to the body of Christ. If they are too old and seems not to know what they are saying any more, we humbly suggests they retire.
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by MrAnony1(m): 2:34am On Aug 07, 2012
Goshen360:

Many times, I wonder what the heck comes out from the mouth of some of our religious leaders. This statement by Benny Hinn is an outright blasphemy to God and His word and a slap to the body of Christ. It's time for some of these leaders to just keep quiet if they have nothing edifying to say to the body of Christ. If they are too old and seems not to know what they are saying any more, we humbly suggests they retire.
With all due respect, I didn't hear any blasphemy, All I heard was prophecy. Time will tell if it is truth or not.
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Goshen360(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2012
^^^
It is blasphemy to God and His word in such that, the revival of God and the body of Christ depends on Billy Graham's death.....what happened to what Christ did? Second, Are you saying if Billy Graham doesn't die, the body of Christ will NOT see revival? It contradicts the word of God. This is not prophesy, it is blasphemy to God and His word and a slap to the body of Christ as whole. Our revival does not depend on Billy Graham's death neither does it depend on Oral Robert. God appoints men of God, they come and they go but the glory of God remains. Besides, prophecies don't contradict the word of God.
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by MrAnony1(m): 2:53am On Aug 07, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
It is blasphemy to God and His word in such that, the revival of God and the body of Christ depends on Billy Graham's death.....what happened to what Christ did? Second, Are you saying if Billy Graham doesn't die, the body of Christ will NOT see revival? It contradicts the word of God. This is not prophesy, it is blasphemy to God and His word and a slap to the body of Christ as whole. Our revival does not depend on Billy Graham's death neither does it depend on Oral Robert. God appoints men of God, they come and they go but the glory of God remains. Besides, prophecies don't contradict the word of God.
Uhm.....I think you have read more into it that it actually stated. What I heard Benny say was that "the death of Billy will be[b] a sign[/b]" not that revival depends on Billy's death.
There are a number of prophecies in the bible that talk about a sign by which you will know that the time has come. it doesn't mean that the prophecy depends on the sign.
I don't see blasphemy, I only saw prophecy. Time will tell if it comes to pass or not.
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Goshen360(m): 3:05am On Aug 07, 2012
^^^
“The Lord said to me in '89...sorry, yeah, '89. He said when Oral Roberts and Billy Graham go home will be the key—it will be the sign—of the beginning of the greatest revival on earth. Oral is home. Billy is about to go home. And when he does, I am telling the whole church, get ready.” - Benny Hinn.

Can you interpret the above statement? What does the sentence, "will be the key - it will be the sign of the beginning of greatest revival on earth" mean?
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by MrAnony1(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
“The Lord said to me in '89...sorry, yeah, '89. He said when Oral Roberts and Billy Graham go home will be the key—it will be the sign—of the beginning of the greatest revival on earth. Oral is home. Billy is about to go home. And when he does, I am telling the whole church, get ready.” - Benny Hinn.

Can you interpret the above statement? What does the sentence, "will be the key - it will be the sign of the beginning of greatest revival on earth" mean?
There is something I heard some one say once and I'll tell you the same:

"Before you attempt to read inbetween the lines, first read and understand what is written on the lines themselves"

My interpretation is the same as I have given above. Don't worry, we can always disagree on this.
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Delafruita(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2012
benny hinn is just a clown.why does it have too be preachers from america that will "go home" before the revival comes?why not those chinese preachers that risk their lives to preach,why not thos guys in the underground church in romania who ceaceascu hunted with all his might but who somehow survived?why not one old preacher in africa?like goshen rightly said,billy graham is just a man irrespective of how many presidents visited him for prayers or how many countries he contributed to liberating,fact remains the man is a man and his death shouldnt be a determinant for the beginning of a revival
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Goshen360(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ Mr Anony,

You are my good brother and we can always disagree on "few" issues like you said. I can assure you am not reading into the words of Benny Hinn. I have followed Benny Hinn for some times and I know how he operates here in the U.S.A. I won't like to use "some" terms on him here on this forum for some "personal" reasons best known to me. I perceive you "like" Hinn or he is one of your favourites. However, for someone like me, I like to say it raw and undiluted irrespective of the MoG involved even though I respect MoGs. I have just added you as one of the people you can follow on Nairaland, kindly use my username here to send me a private message and from there, I will get your email and talk to you in private why I believe Benny Hinn is wrong with that statement.
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by brocab: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
These are false prophets: if it doesn't come to pass-then obviously it's not from the Lord..
Goshen360:

Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
MrAnony1:

With all due respect, I didn't hear any blasphemy, All I heard was prophecy. Time will tell if it is truth or not.

It is a blasphemy! The Revival has already come and gone. If you are 20 years old, then you missed it because you were born in it and therefore you thought the things you saw were normal

And as you see we are going through the end time events and there is no revival during the endtime events
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
brocab:
These are false prophets: if it doesn't come to pass-then obviously it's not from the Lord..
According to Jesus Christ, the Spirit of Truth, the Helper whom the Father will send, will only reveal that which pertains to the Gospel and the Kingdom of God. - John 14 vs 15 - 17 & John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15 . This so-called prophecy has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ, His Gospel, nor the Kingdom of God and that is what primarily reveals this man a false teacher and false prophet. You didn't need to consider after much tme had passed whether the prophecy came to pass or not before realizing this fact of these men. undecided
Re: "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn by brocab: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thank's for your input-Time ago-we would listen to these so called men and women of God-only because of lack of knowledge-these were knowing as super hero's in the Church; they still have people all over the world fooled-believing everything they preach is God given.
Either way-people will keep on believing these false teachers-prophets. Word of Faith movement.
The Lord warns us, about these false I AM's, who claim to be God Almighty Himself.
Over the year's I have heard their gospel-it's deafeningly not the same gospel Paul wrote in the bible.
{Galatians 1:8} But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
So I am not surprised, when we are warned about these false teachers.
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, the Spirit of Truth, the Helper whom the Father will send, will only reveal that which pertains to the Gospel and the Kingdom of God. - John 14 vs 15 - 17 & John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15 . This so-called prophecy has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ, His Gospel, nor the Kingdom of God and that is what primarily reveals this man a false teacher and false prophet. You didn't need to consider after much tme had passed whether the prophecy came to pass or not before realizing this fact of these men. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? / In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest / Top Five Marriage Crisis That Shook The Nigerian Christian Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.