Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Bundesliga Is Crap - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Bundesliga Is Crap (3515 Views)

Catch All The Action And Excitement Of The BUNDESLIGA On Startimes / The Bundesliga XI Of The World Cup | 2014 FIFA World Cup / Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2007
The Bundesliga produced three clubs in the present campaign (UCL) and its shocking to see how these clubs were bundled out unceremoniously.

Its on record that only the 5th placed Shalke 04 is left in the europe's elite competition. what could be attributed to the dwindling fortunes of a once revered league?

Could be it due to the mass exodus of stars? Hleb, Voronin, Berbatov, Rocisky, Ballack, Pizzaro, Santa Cruz et al.
Pls, ill definitely want to have answers to this question.

Why are the Bundesliga clubs underperfoming?

PS: The ace of the league is presently sweating it out in the UEFA CUP( Milk cup). They recently played a draw with Bolton at the Alliaz Arena. Pls, profer solutions cos my die hard Bayern friend needs answers urgently grin grin grin
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2007
Everyone knows the Bundesliga is dwindling and do you need to open a thread for that?

Valencia a top team in Spain crashed to the bottom of their group losing home and away to Rosenborg meaning La Liga is crap.

Exodus of stars like Santa Cruz, Voronin? what about Ribery, Diego, Vander Vaart,Toni e.t.c

Bolton beat one team I cant remember like 3 weeks ago can you help me with the name?
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2007
eeeewwwww, ure asking me why i opened a thread?\
you be my papa ni?
wetin concern you wetin i do with my fingers?

When you opened England National team is crap, who didnt know they were not performing?
leave the thread alone. chikena. im asking for solutions to the dwindling fortunes of this shyte league. if you have any, give, if you dont. Ja commot for here.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2007
Bolton beat Manchester United. yeah right. we are competing in the same league and its normal to drop points in a marathon. If you say its abnormal, ill remind you the team that beat you also in the Bundesliga.

Riberry, Toni, van der vart all didnt come from a single place. Did they? abi how do you conjure your own arguements sef?
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
Take this into retrospect

the best footballing nations in Europe are Italy, germany, France and holland

The Italian Number 9 plays in Germany Luca Toni is one very important player in Italy he plays in Germany.

Miro Klose/ Philip lahm are the best German player they play in germany,

Rafael VDV is the best Dutch player presently in their squad ( I don't think RVNistelrooy) has not settled with his coach.

Franck Ribery is the best french player right now he just won the French player of the year award breaking Thierry Henry stranglehold. He was voted by ppl who know much more than TKB, Jackal and I-man Ppl like Zidane, Platini, Deschamps and other previous winners he plays in the Bundesliga.

diego is one of the hottest midfielder in the whole of Europe he plays in the Bundesliga.

Deduce from the facts above.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by folahann(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
Individuality
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by sage(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
The Bundesliga is not what is really used to be but it is still an exciting league. Very exciting
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Dayokanu
if you like, put together the best players in the world in a team, it wont make a good team.
Good teams play in the UCL, not in the UEFA. Sevilla won back to back and was thumped by Arsenal after the back to back victories in the milk cup.

Toni, Diego,VDV, et al are part of the people playing a series of 0-0 for sometime now, when they start playing well, come back to me
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by Jackal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ tkb417,

Bundesliga and the Globacom league of Nigeria are at par.
The German league is so shambolic i doze off when watching it on Setanta sports.
Bayern Munich is the most disappointing . . . .scoring just 4 goals in 7 games . . . .Its like watching a paint dry!!!!

Luca Toni, Van Der Vaart and Ribery are all fed up.
Phillip Lahm has given Ferguson the eye to come and snap him cos he thinks Bayern has no ambition.
U should expect Lahm or Sagnol at Man Utd by January. . . . . .but Sagnol might be a stop-gap kizzack as the Brazilian twins will arrive next summer.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by folahann(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
Bundesliga is not all about Bayern Munich, why are you not commenting on other teams. But where are those teams
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by akinalabi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
What is the difference between the Bundesliga
and Valium 5?

You sleep faster with the Bundesliga!
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by sage(m): 5:10am On Dec 19, 2007
You guyz need to cut the Bundesliga some slack.

Dont kick a league while itz down cheesy

I doubt any of you here watch the Bundesliga. Its no longer at the level it was but at least i can say this for sure: You can never sleep off watching the battle of the playmakers(two of th best in the world) like Weder Vs Hamburg

Meanwhile, a bundesliga first eleven is almost as powerful as that of any league, even the Epl. A trget man (Toni), A midfield with the likes of Ribery, Diego, Van der vart and 2 strong WC ball winners like Frings behind them and defenders Mertsacker and Lucio alog with the likes of Lahm can take on any 1st eleven from any league in the world

Meanwhile
@Dayo Whatz the problem with Bayern. They are misfiring now
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by davidif: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2007
who told you the bundesliga is crap. Those guys play the best 1-2 i've ever seen. They make the most intricate passes. I know they are not fancy because they have a very business like approach to the game, that's why they've won 3 world cups to England's one and spains zero despite the spanish having the best league in the world. In fact, last time i checked the germans got to the semis in the world cup.

The only thing German football needs to do right now is to break the monopoly of Bayern Munchen by inviting foreign investors to their league just like the English did. There are a lot of foreign owners buying clubs in the premiership and injecting cash into those "small" clubs, hence boosting competition. That's how they were able to break the dominance of man. u in the early 2000's. As a result fo this, even chelsea (regular pretenders to the title) even won two league titles which i still find hard to believe till this day. Also, English league sides are doing well in the UEFA cup and the champions league.
So the bundesliga has to remove restrictions on foreign ownership and increase the quota on number of foreign players allowed to play in their league.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by touche(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2007
German football is kinda boring (crosses from the wings instead of direct play) but highly effective. Check out their club's and national team's records.

Mr poster either has problems expressing himself or is looking for cheap publicity.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2007
DAVIDF,
THE problem with the \bundesliga is the limited finance of the clubs German teams are still trying to juxtapose between having a strong league and a strong national team . Seems they prefer the latter just like what England is suffering; good league terrible/crappy national team.

They still manage to unearth/ produce some young and very talented players Diego, Rafael van Der Vaart, Rakitic, and lately Kroos.

@Sage,
bayern needs the winter break Badly now to go and refresh.

The problem with most peeps is that they either don't watch the Bundesliga at all or they are technically blind. How can you sleep watching Diego, Van Der vaart, Ribery, Rakitic, Ludovic magnin, Tranquillo Barnetta e.t.c play They would rather watch the EPL [b]fast and furious [/b]without any bit of skill. Just to run and everybody goes bananas when C.Ronaldo
does those shell cup step overs against Derby and Sunderland

@JACKAL,
Lahm go to Man Utd? where do you go for your news the same place you heard that Leeds won Champions league?
@TKB,
So you only watched the first leg of Sevilla vs Arsenal . Did you see the final table standing of the group? and you remember the treatment Gunners received at Seville? Update your footballing knowledge you missed a lot while you were away.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by Omolulu(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
then the bundesliga was one of the best leagues in the world, it still is, but seems to have lost it's rhythm
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
Omololu,
You are right the Bundesliga has lost some of its appeal cos the other leagues got richer and left it behind
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by folahann(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
If we say finance is the problem of Geman clubs so what are the things needed to be done to overcome this problems. Germany is a rich country.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by folahann(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
dayokanu:

THE problem with the \bundesliga is the limited finance of the clubs German teams are still trying to juxtapose between having a strong league and a strong national team . Seems they prefer the latter just like what England is suffering; good league terrible/crappy national team.

Disagreed!!!!!! angry angry England national team is not a strong one and it's also not terrible. They can be classified as an average team. How on earth could a terrible team lose out at the quater-final of the world Cup on penalty shoot-out with 10-men. Czech crashed out at the group stage, spain&holland crshed out at the second round.
scotland don't even have a terrible team.
If you call England terrible, wht do you want to call Wales,N.Ireland,Ireland,Ukraine,Poland et all
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2007
England is terrible whether you like it or not a country that makes so much noise and can hardly win games.

Those other countries don't make as much noise as England
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by folahann(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
folahann:

If we say finance is the problem of Geman clubs so what are the things needed to be done to overcome this problems. Germany is a rich country.

Can somebody answer this question
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by A40(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2007
I wont say crap but its obviously not what it used to be in the days of Leverkussen and Dortmund between mid and late 90's i was hooked on bundesliga and serie a the premiership was not even the picture i guess every league just has its time
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by davidif: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2007
@folahann
They need to allow foreign owners to pump money into there league (Roman Abramovich anyone), Germans have tight restrictions on foreign ownership in there league, in fact, i think you have to be a member of the team or something like that.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2007
Bundesliga clubs prefer former players to take charge of the clubsides because they want to preserve the culture unlike when money bags come they are only interested in the money they make from it.
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2007
All Blackburn fans should thank Nurnberg for sending out Larissa who put paid to Blackburns ambition in the UEFA cup
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2007
What is the difference between the Bundesliga
and Valium 5?

You sleep faster with the Bundesliga!
grin grin grin
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2007
German football is kind of boring (crosses from the wings instead of direct play) but highly effective. Check out their club's and national team's records.

Mr poster either has problems expressing himself or is looking for cheap publicity.

its either ure a fool, a stupid dunderhead or a slimy gay, cos if not you wont display this jaundiced writeup for all to read.

First off, expressing myself?? i will express myself better than your lineage put together
moreover, what points did you make?
adducing the Bundesliga's woeful records recently to crosses from the wings reminds me of my 5 year old nephew analysising soccer.

Go to your beer parlour and chat with your fellow comrades cool cool cool
Cheap publicty on Nairaland i dont live here. Thats for the resident Nairalanders like you. Olodo

@Davidif
thanks man for your incisive analysis. Ill forward it to the necessary authorities

@Dayokanu
i saw a makeshif Gooner when they played the second leg. A complete Arsenal will rip apart Sevilla even if the game is played in the moon. grin grin

Lahm will jump for joy if we invite him to play for us.
Can you read the prescriptions from Touche? Another Folahann on rampage
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2008
England:
Carson- Aston Villa, (EPL)
Richards - Man City,(EPL)
Campbell - portsmouth,(EPL)
Lescott - Everton, (EPL)
Bridge- Chelsea, (EPL)
Wright-Phillips - Chelsea (EPL)
(Beckham 46) - MLS,
Gerrard - Liverpool (EPL),
Barry - Aston Villa ( EPL)
(Defoe 46) - Tottenham ( EPL),
Lampard - Chelsea ( EPL),
Joe Cole- Chelsea (EPL)
(Bent 80)- Totteham (EPL),
Crouch Liverpool (EPL).

Goals: Lampard 56 pen, Crouch 65.

Croatia:
Pletikosa- Spartak Moscow ( Russia),
Corluka - Manchaster City (EPL),
Simic, AC Milan (Italy)
Robert Kovac- Dortmund ( Bundesliga),
Simunic- Hertha berlin ( Bundesliga),
Srna - Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine),
Modric - Dinamo Zagreb ( Croatia),
Nico Kovac, Red Bull Slazburg ( Serbia)
Kranjcar - Portsmouth ( EPL)
(Pranjic 75)- Herenveen ( Holland),
Olic - Hamburg ( Bundesliga)
(Rakitic 84)- Schalke (Bundesliga),
Eduardo- Arsenal (EPL)
(Petric 69)- Dortmund (Bundesliga).

A team 99% EPL players played against a team with 5 Bundesliga players, 3 EPL and you know the result
Deduce which one is crap between the 2 leagues
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2008
A team 99% EPL players played against a team with 5 Bundesliga players, 3 EPL and you know the result
Deduce which one is crap between the 2 leagues

sorry my friend, the definition of crap isnt what you posted. CRAP is when all the Bundesliga teams are out of the UCL grin grin grin
CRAP is Bayern playing in the UEFA.
GEDDIT tongue grin cheesy
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2008
Rather when 99.9% of your team plays in the EPL and you wont qualify for tournaments Like England just did. The best player for England in the last world cup was playing in the Bundesliga then

In the English national team to 2006, 2 of them were playing outside beckham and hargreaves and hargreaves was the best English player in 2006 FACT!!!

Penalties vs Portugal 2006 all EPL players lost the only Bundesliga player scored what does that tell you? England and the EPL is crap. Thats why non entities in Bundesliga like Santa Cruz and berbatov would come to the EPL and dominate
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by tkb417(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
Thats why non entities in Bundesliga like Santa Cruz and berbatov would come to the EPL and dominate
another error!!! they dont play for Arsenal, United, Chelsea nor Liverpool.
Dominate where? the mid-table grin grin grin

This your refined way of being witty is commendable. Ure the baba suwe of nairaland grin grin grin
Re: The Bundesliga Is Crap by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2008
Thats why Man Utd, gaynners and others are queuing at Berbatov,s feet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Betway.com.ng Legit? / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Pope Francis Gets Jersey Number 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.