Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED (1999 Views)

55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by JIMOSKI(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2012
a 45yrs old man beat his wife up @ mafuloku lagos just becuz she denied him in bed without no good reason.... why will a MAN beat his wife? and why will a WOMAN denied her husband in BED?
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by KINGwax(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Question...

1 Like

Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by Sijo01(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2012
Why are you asking us?? Were we there??......you brought the news, you gave the area........mi think you are their neigbour, so answer your own question.
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by Mynd44: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Why is GEJ president, why is MTN messing up, why did Dana air crash happen?
Ask Google, you might get the answers you need
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by cindyrella(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2012
Why are you asking us?
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by Aijara: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2012
may be it is the stress of lagos traffic.
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2012
JIMOSKI: a 45yrs old man beat his wife up @ mafuloku lagos just becuz she denied him in bed without no good reason.... why will a MAN beat his wife? and why will a WOMAN denied her husband in BED?

For the man, frustration. Most likely finance-induced.

For the woman, I really dunno. Maybe arrogance undecided...headache lipsrsealed...the man can't perform shocked...he has body odour lipsrsealed...he's cheating sad...she's cheating angry... Mehn, I really dunno! cheesy
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
Sh1t happens meeen.. Wife shudn't hav deprieved husband of sex in the first place.
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by dablazor: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2012

Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by warrior01: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
JIMOSKI: a 45yrs old man beat his wife up @ mafuloku lagos just becuz she denied him in bed without no good reason.... why will a MAN beat his wife? and why will a WOMAN denied her husband in BED?
If you ask me, na who I go ask.....
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
LMAO@man mad over some stingy punny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Man Beat His WIFE Up Just Because She Denied Him In BED by Caseless: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
Konji na winch...chase am! Eyya..poor man i knw how u feel.

(1) (Reply)

Football Star Tortured And Killed Mistress, Fed Her Dismembered Body To His Dogs / Bulldog Bites Pedophile's Pe-n1s Off As He Tried To Rape Sleeping Children / Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.