Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26808 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
shocked yme yme n yme kiss...sexkillnz Mr mud, oya hide am again cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sweetcocoa and crew, enough with the derailment!!! Y'all need to go open your own thread 'cos y'all are making this thread very cumbersome to follow angry. WTF!??!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
^Na wa o,make una calm down na,btw why is sweet the one you chose to mention?angry
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by freecocoa(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
Oga freigburger na wa o.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Freiburger(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
freecocoa: Oga freigburger na wa o.
You Guys are going on my nerves, even if i've been talking to 2yrs old babies, they will long understand, a two hours break is what best suits you guys.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Freiburger:
You Guy are going on my nerves, even if i've been talking to 2yrs old babies, they will long understand, a two hour break is what best suits you guys.
But we were just talking about meeting na,its still the same thing na grin.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
mmmm freiburger doin his job buh hw do we hv fun lik dt?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Freiburger(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^^^ that is why we 've got the Dating and meet-up zone.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
The_rate at_which threads get derailed nowadays is_alarming
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
Oya everybody willing to meet Badosky drop ur location and number.I don win owo baba ijebu, so am in touring mode.Cocoa, I gats to hire u as my luggage carrier, are u avabs?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Freiburger: ^^^^ that is why we 've got the Dating and meet-up zone.
aight
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
oh so friedburger did the hiding? I'd like to meet him lol
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oya everybody willing to meet Badosky drop ur location and number.I don win owo baba ijebu, so am in touring mode.Cocoa, I gats to hire u as my luggage carrier, are u avabs?
You want make them ban me here again,abeg o and btw 190 will carry your luggage,i no get time now tongue

Oga mod no vex o,i won't derail again.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ODB2: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
I will like to meet any member with a serviceable vargina
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
^idowu available but na 500 naira per night. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by r231(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B: I will like to meet any member with a serviceable vargina

Don't start today undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by r231(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ujujoan: People I would love to meet:

Ifyalways - Nwa nne'm nwanyi cheesy
Jennykady - My namesake wink
Odunnu - My future boss (I'll be your Commissioner for Finance whether you like it or not tongue )
r231 - My second husband cheesy
Madamm CC cool cool
Pastor Davidylan cheesy cheesy
Sauron - Don't know his user name now!
Emporoh - My own brother! cheesy

I met someone already (name with-held) cheesy

Awwwwww grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
kandikane: ^idowu available but na 500 naira per night. cheesy
May nipplessss start growing on ur face.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
May nipplessss start growing on ur face.
Ha,Idowuuuu... shocked. Iranu le'n so o. Ko da o sad
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Dotman01(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
will like to meet
Idowuogbo - this lady get craze pass madness. . I like everything about her.
Bluetooth- odua defender
Dayokanu - dude always use pro-gej catch fun.
Davidlan - says things as it is.
Gbawe- always enjoy the way he argues, correct guy
Ileke-idi- go against yoruba, ready to see hell
Kobojunkie - lady, dnt waste ur talent. Just go read law
Omolola - opc mama
Eko-ile- acn man
Sauron(cougar)- right or wrong he's always right. Dude must be leo
Sagamite- this guy always act like a lawyer dat doesnt like gej. u against him? Then U're a cretin. badt guy.
Javalove - though we'r frnds on fb but avnt met, we love 2 dey listen 2 d same rapper.
Beaf and his 40 laptop group- i want to give dem knocks in the head and collect my own share of the national cake.
Comin bk for more.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ishilove:
Ha,Idowuuuu... shocked. Iranu le'n so o. Ko da o sad
Owun lo to ja mi na embarassed
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dotman01: will like to meet
Idowuogbo - this lady get craze pass madness. . I like everything about her.
Bluetooth- odua defender
Dayokanu - dude always use pro-gej catch fun.
Davidlan - says things as it is.
Gbawe- always enjoy the way he argues, correct guy
Ileke-idi- go against yoruba, ready to see hell
Kobojunkie - lady, dnt waste ur talent. Just go read law
Omolola - opc mama
Eko-ile- acn man
Sauron(cougar)- right or wrong he's always right. Dude must be leo
Sagamite- this guy always act like a lawyer dat doesnt like gej. u against him? Then U're a cretin. badt guy.
Javalove - though we'r frnds on fb but avnt met, we love 2 dey listen 2 d same rapper.
Beaf and his 40 laptop group- i want to give dem knocks in the head and collect my own share of the national cake.
Comin bk for more.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Dakween007(f): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
190.snazzydawn,mukina,afam4eva,dustbingbagbo,sexkillz,cantell.....and few odas i cnt rememba
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
i would love to meet:
Idowuogbo & freecocoa, if possible at once and joined together at the hip.
afam4eva
sexkillz.
on a side note, i have gone almost all through the 20 pages and nobody even wants to meet with me cry cry cry. abeg na make somebody wish to meet me na, even if you no mean am.
i would also like to meet brokoto
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
brokoto: i would love to meet:
afam4eva
sexkillz.
on a side note, i have gone almost all through the 20 pages and nobody even wants to meet with me cry cry cry. abeg na make somebody wish to meet me na, even if you no mean am.
Chi mu o shocked, joined for hips ke?grin

Bado come see o.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
brokoto: i would love to meet:
afam4eva
sexkillz.
Odiro easy.....
Join for hip ke? Na siamese twins u think we b? Abeg o! No wish me dat kian tin o!
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Chei, Freiburger na wa for you? See as you use veto power take restrict men. I understand your point, it's noted grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Freiburger(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^ you are welcomed back bro.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
Freiburger: ^^ you are welcomed back bro.
Guy no welcome me
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Guy no welcome me
Pipe low joor!

Fryingburger na u Biko! grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Chai Freibuger wicked,5hrs banning two much na
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pipe low joor!

Fryingburger na u Biko! grin
Ti n ba punch e!
Dude sef no say na joke. Nufin serious, doing his job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital / Rebecca From Oron Is Lost / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.