Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out (35655 Views)

NECO 2015/2016 Nov/dec,gce Out / 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC / Advice On Starting An Extramural Classes For Waec, Neco, Nabteb, Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by babareketaiwo(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Register with us at fly high academy and make your result at once. We cater for both appearance and non appearance at a cheaper rate. Your 9
credits are guaranteed. Holla me on
GSM: 0807-322-2250
WHATSAPP: 0803-5544-640
E-MAIL: taiwo@doctor.com

NOTE THAT OUR LOCATION IS KWARA

If you are not in Kwara just subscribe for the answers, register wherever you are and we will send you the answers on your whatsapp or email. Exmaple of those we sent out are posted below:

NABTEB ENGLISH 2015:

(5a)
Natural gas is piped to refineries in
order to remove unwanted chemicals

(5b)
Pungent sulfur-containing compounds is added to natural gas in order that leaks can be readily detected and safely stopped.

(5c)
Natural Gas is chilled to very low
temperature and converted into
liquefied natural gas in order to aid its
transportation.

(5di)
Liquefied petroleum gas is used for
cooking.

(5dii)
It is used as fuel for buses, trucks,
tractors and other vehicles

(5ei) Adverbial Clause

(5eii) It modifies ‘is’

(5fi) Corrode – Rust, destroy, oxidize, wear away, decompose

(5fii)
Combustible – Flammable, Igniable,
explosive, inflammable

(5fiii)
Detected – Noticed, discovered,

(5fiv)
Converted – changed, Transformed,
altered

(5fv)
Found – discovered, detected, explored

(6ai)
Painful – distressing, agonizing, heart
breaking, sorrowful
(6aii)
Beneficial – useful, helpful, valuable,
advantageous
(6aiii)
Required – Necessary, obligatory,
essential, compulsory
(6aiv)
Sedentary – Sitting, deskbound, inactive
(6av)
Seniors – elders, the olds
(6b)
The Benefit of leading a physically active
life is that it helps us feel happier, think
more clearly, have more energy and be
more productive.
(6c)
It strengthens their bodies and helps to
develop whole-body co-ordination.
(6d)
It helps to maintain muscle strength and
bone mass. Or it can help to avoid falls.
(6ei)
Adverbial Clause
(6eii)
It Modifies ‘wait’

Summary
(7a)
One of the reasons given by the writer
for NEPA’s inability to function well is
the vandalisation of installations and
equipment of NEPA.

The second reason is sabotage by the
importers of powers generating sets.
Also, increased demand of electricity as
a result of the oil boom. The last reason
is the indebtedness of the members of
the public to NEPA.

(7b)
-Those Owing NEPA should pay up their
debts as a matter of urgency.

-Another solution is that both the
government and the private sector
should invest heavily in NEPA.

-Everyone Should be on surveillance on
all NEPA installations and equipment.

2015 NABTEB ENGLISH OBJ
1-10. ACABACBBDD
11-20. BAACAACADA
21-30. BDCAABBDDA
31-40. DBCCCACADC
41-50. ABBBCDDDBA
51-60. BDCCCDDABA
61-70. BDDCABCADC
71-80. CADDBCDABB
81-90. CAACCACDBA
91-100. ADBBCCACBD

NECO GCE 2014

Section B No 5
(A)
(i)Kindness in welcoming guests or guests receptive.
(ii)Urban development

(B.) African dishes

(C) specialization in foreign meals.

(D)
(i) Adjectival clause.
(ii) Qualifying the noun "I"

(E)
i Hospitality -- cordiality
ii perusing -- checking or inspecting
iii prerequisite --essential or necessary
iv Luxurious -- expensive or costly
v reluctant -- unwilling or hesitate

(4)
Honesty Is The Best Policy (Short Story)

In ancient Persia, there was a king by the name of Bagadata. The king was getting old, and the lack of an heir, worried him a lot. He consulted with the queen and his ministers, and decided to appoint an honest child as the prince.

For this purpose, he decided to test who is the most honest of them all. He proclaimed, ‘I will distribute seeds to all the children in the kingdom. The child, who grows the biggest plant within three months, will become prince or princess.

Cyrus, a poor farmer’s son, was among those children who took the seed from the king. He planted it in a pot with great care and watered it regularly. In spite of this, the plant did not appear. He tried changing the soil, tried putting the plant in a different pot, but nothing worked.

At last the day came when all the children had to go to king to show him the plant they had grown. They started walking to the palace, dressed in their best, holding beautiful plants in their hands.

Only Cyrus stood sadly, watching them go by. His father had watched him working hard with the seed and felt sorry for him. ‘Why don’t you go to the king with the empty pot?’he suggested. ‘At least he will know you tried your best.’

So Cyrus joined the others outside the palace, holding his empty pot in his hand. Tears rolled down his cheeks hearing the laughter around him. Soon the king arrived and began his inspection.

The pots held flowers of different shades, looked beautiful and healthy, but the king did not look happy. At the end of the line stood Cyrus, and when the king reached him, he stopped in surprise.

‘Child, why have you come with an empty pot? Could you not grow anything?’ Cyrus looked down and said, ‘Forgive me, Your Highness. I tried my best, I gave it the best soil, watered it regularly, but the plant would not grow. I assure you, I tried my best.’ The king smiled at him and enveloped his arms around him.

He announced, ‘Here is the crown prince! I had given everyone roasted seeds, which would never grow, just to see which child was the most honest one and would admit that he or she had not been able to grow anything.

Only this boy told the truth, I am sure he will rule this kingdom one day with truth and honesty.’

Indeed that was what happened. Cyrus stayed with the king and learnt how to rule. Few years later when the king died, Cyrus came to the throne and ruled Persia justly for many years. He got the reward for being honest.

NO 6
(A)
Scrambled --- pushed or rushed
Sparkled --- flashed or glowed
Puffed --- emanate or blew
Prestige --status or esteem
Glanced --- peeped or viewed

(B.)
-unknown land
-Xxxxxxxx
- people in towns eat better foods
- (i)adverbial clause of time
- (ii) modifying the time

Section C
Summary

(A)
(i) They should be concern about their self improvement
(ii) They should attend classes and do their assignments

(B)
(i) They exhibit indiscipline as a result of inadequate food.
(ii) They exhibit indiscipline as a result of unavailability of modern equipments.
(iii) They exhibit indiscipline as a result of sympathy for rusticated fellows.
(v) They should be cautious and face their education.

ECONOMICS GCE 2014:

1-10: abcbdccdba
11-20: aaadbdbdcc
21-30: ccbbdcbdcc
31-40: dbdaacaddc
41-50: ccbbbbcdca

(4a)industrialization is define as the process of transforming an economy based on extraction activities into one based on manufacturing.

(4b)
-shortage of raw materials
-poor quality of industrial labour.
-competition with foreign goods.
-insufficient capital.

(4c.)
-import substitution : it involves deliberate attempt by government aimed at encouraging the growth of industries within the country which produces goods and services which would have been imported.
-export promotion : it involves deliberate attempt by the government at encouraging the production of commodities for export. it is done through granting of tax concessions reducing export duties etc

2c
Marginal cost when 23 units were produced

Total cost of 12 units
C=24+3q
24+3(12)
24+36

Total cost of 23 units
24+3q
24+3(23)
24+69
=93
MC=93-60
=33

ii)36 units were produced
Total cost of 23 units=93
Total cost of 36 units=132
MC=132-93=39

2d
Profit when 23 units are produced
=TR-TC
TR:pQ=5*23=115
TC=60
Profit=115-60=55
ii) 48 units are produced
TR=5*48=240
TC=168
Profit=240-168
=72

8a
I)free trade area: This is defined as the type of integration in which members countries agree to remove all barriers to trade among them.

II)Custom unions: This is defined as an agreement among nations to remove trade barriers and set a common barrier to import from non member countries

III)Common Market: This is described as an economic community in which there is a common internal and external tarrif policy

IV)Economic Union: This is a form of integration which takes the form of total integration

8b
I)Inadequate capital
II)Political instability
III)Inadequate infrastructural facility
IV)Differences in fiscal and monetary policy

(2)
C=24+3q

(2ai)
Total cost of producing 12 units
C=24+3q
24+3(12)
24+36
=60

(2aii)
36 units
C=24+3q
24+108
=132

(2b)
Average cost when 48 is produced
24+3q
24+3(48)
24+144
Average cost=c/q
168/48=3.5

(2bii)
58 units were produced
24+3q
24+3(58)
24+174
Average cost=c/q
198/58

C=24+3q
ai)Total cost of producing 12 units
C=24+3q
24+3(12)
24+36
=60
ii)36 units
C=24+3q
24+108
=132

2b
Average cost when 48 is produced
24+3q
24+3(48)
24+144
Average cost=c/q
168/48=3.5

2bii
58 units were produced
24+3q
24+3(58)
24+174
Average cost=c/q
198/58

=======================
(4a) Industrialization is define as the process of transforming an economy based on extraction activities into one based on manufacturing.

(4b)
(i)shortage of raw materials
(ii)poor quality of industrial labour.
(iii)competition with foreign goods.
(iv)insufficient capital.

(4c)
(i) Import substitution: it involves deliberate attempt by government aimed at encouraging the growth of industries within the country which produces goods and services which would have been imported.

(ii) Export promotion: it involves deliberate attempt by the government at encouraging the production of commodities for export. it is done through granting of tax concessions reducing export duties etc
========================
(8a)

(i)free trade area: This is defined as the type of integration in which members countries agree to remove all barriers to trade among them.

(ii)Custom unions: This is defined as an agreement among nations to remove trade barriers and set a common barrier to import from non member countries

(iii)Common Market: This is described as an economic community in which there is a common internal and external tarrif policy

(iv)Economic Union: This is a form of integration which takes the form of total integration.

(8b)
(i) Inadequate capital
(ii) Political instability
(iii) Inadequate infrastructural facility
(iv) Differences in fiscal and monetary policy

Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by abdulquadri(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2012
is the form out?
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by Akby(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2012
I can never advice anybody i know to register for Neco/Gce because have once been a victim. After finishing my ND prog with distinctions hons in elect/elect as the best student in the dept and 2nd best in the faculty, i reg for last year neco gce just to while away time before goin back to school and to my suprise I went to the exam hall smiling at the cheap questions because my standard was far above it. I was expecting a minimum of 6 A's and to my suprise i had 7 F9's a D7 and a B3 which can never be possible.
My Dad was marveled @ this result so he called up his lawyer to file a case against NECO. On getting to the seen, we were told to pay 7,500 per subject if it can be attended to and we were like what kind of nonsense is that so we backed off afterall i already have O'levels just whiled away time with NECO/GCE. NECO is a failed examination body!!!!
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2012
Akby: I can never advice anybody i know to register for Neco/Gce because have once been a victim. After finishing my ND prog with distinctions hons in elect/elect as the best student in the dept and 2nd best in the faculty, i reg for last year neco gce just to while away time before goin back to school and to my suprise I went to the exam hall smiling at the cheap questions because my standard was far above it. I was expecting a minimum of 6 A's and to my suprise i had 7 F9's a D7 and a B3 which can never be possible.
My Dad was marveled @ this result so he called up his lawyer to file a case against NECO. On getting to the seen, we were told to pay 7,500 per subject if it can be attended to and we were like what kind of nonsense is that so we backed off afterall i already have O'levels just whiled away time with NECO/GCE. NECO is a failed examination body!!!!
my brother your own better.....i needed the result o. I remember smiling out of the room after each examination but to my surprise when the results were released, i had 6 F9s and 1C. But thank God, He made a way for me to start school without it. The bad thing is, i'm taking the exam this year again....may God help me!
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by johnprecious: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by sandra39: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and I call his number and he told me that I should not worry that he will help me , suprisingly he helped me upgraded it all thanks to him my Neco result was upgraded , I advice if you need help in upgrading your Neco result call Mr lucky on:07064997595
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by sandra39: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and called. I
told him my problem and he helped me upgraded
the subjects ,all thanks to Mr lucky. My Neco
result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is
100% sure through the help of Mr lucky a Neco
officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result
or you are having any other problem you can call
him on:07064997595
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by abdulzamali(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Helpline: 08141805939
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by Ritaoka66: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
My name is Rita i want to thank Mr Albert Rufai for helping me last year to upgrade my waec gce, i actually contacted him to make sure my results are okay before it comes out and when it was out i made all the papers. If you also need help in your 2014 gce just contact Mr Albert Rufai on 07032082404
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by Martha12: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Upgrade your waec gce 2014 results now before it is released, gce candidates are to contact Mr Andrew waec official his is helping people now just as he helped me last year including my friends and here is his number for those who are interested 08152240666
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by OkorieChinyere: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by favourodiase02: 3:42am On Jan 19, 2015
I went on line yesterday to check my waec gce result and i failed my English,i had to contact Mr Dele in the waec office if he can help me, and i was ask to send my waec gce details then today he told me to check the result again and to my greatest surprise i checked and the English was upgraded to B, i thank the all mighty God for leading me to this good Man and in case you need help to upgrade your waec i advice you to call Mr Dele with this number: 08114555704
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by lovethikhine: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Neco gce 2014 results is out, i just check mine and to my surprise i failed 4 subjects and i had to contact Mr Osbert in the Neco office and just today he asked me to check the result again. to my greatest surprise all the 4 subjects was upgraded. I will seriously advice if you need his help just contact him on 08110572177
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by AdeboyeYemisi: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2015
I just got my 2014 Neco gce upgraded with the help of Mr Andrew, i checked yesterday and all the important subjects i needed was very poor, i had to seek for the help of Mr Andrew who finally upgraded it for me and asked me to go and check the result this morning, i checked this morning and the result was upgraded. I am so happy he put a smile on my face i used an awaiting result and i got admission already all effort would have been wasted if not Mr Andrew. If you need his help you can contact him 08152240666
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by ShegunDavid: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
I checked my Neco result and my performance was very poor, i needed it to further my clearance as i have already be giving admission in the University, i had no choice than to contact Mr Andrew because i had he do upgrade result, i contacted him and i never thought it was real just this morning i had to check my result again when i found that the subjects i failed before have been change to good grades. You can contact him in case you are having similar issues or yours is withheld call him on 08152240666 he is a genuine man
Re: 2015/2016 NOV/DEC WAEC,NECO/NABTEB GCE Forms Are Out by babareketaiwo(f): 6:04pm On May 30, 2015
Don't fall a prey result upgrading is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.