Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table (5263 Views)

Absolutely! I Told You Most Nigerian Girls Have This ARMPIT (PHOTO) / Guy's Armpit & Pubic Hair Shaved While Asleep By Girl Friend / Gala Sellers To Represent Nigeria AT 2014 Winter Olympics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by Tokotaya: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table

Gold: USA- James Harden
Silver: Nigeria- Al-Farouq Aminu
Bronze: USA- Kobe Bryant

At the ongoing London 2012 Olympics, the United States has boosted its standing on the medals table by snatching two from the Overgrown Armpit Hair Event (OAHE) category.

James Harden of the US Basketball team effortlessly took home the gold medal, with his luxuriant underarm hair that competed well with his rich goatee. His compatriot, Kobe Bryant got Bronze, with his moderate but ambitious underarm hair, which sharply contrasted his bald head.

Mother luck smiled on Nigeria whose performance has been lacklustre so far, when its representative, Al Farouq Aminu, snatched silver at this keenly contested event with his lush, healthy and free underarm hair.
The US has however vowed to claim all available medals in this category and the proposed category of ‘Tinted Underarm Hair (TUH) in the next edition of the Olympics.
http://johnaweonline..com/2012/08/overgrown-armpit-event-medal-table.html

Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by Ajibel(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
OP why not show us your own smelly armpit embarassed

1 Like

Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by kobezex: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
It baffles me why these guys don't shave when they're aware they will be displaying their armpit to the whole world. The swimmers are the most guilty of this even Michael Phelps.
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by 234GT(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
No mind them. They are raising rabbits there!
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by toygod2: 1:01am On Aug 08, 2012
smelly armpits huh? but better than ur own fishy-desert armpit
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by Caseless: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2012
Thank GOD nija is on d medals table on this armpit show. It means those athletes uses more 'ROLL ON' than every other athletes there. I'm laffin and sneezing!
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by ismokeweed1(f): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2012
kobezex: It baffles me why these guys don't shave when they're aware they will be displaying their armpit to the whole world. The swimmers are the most guilty of this even Michael Phelps.

Guys don't you know that most girls like their men not to be clean shaven? I mean, we gurlz are always shaved and would appreciate a bit of hair on our guys (so far as its clean). Any girl that says otherwise DOES NOT SMOKE WEED ;p
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by bashydemy(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

Guys don't you know that most girls like their men not to be clean shaven? I mean, we gurlz are always shaved and would appreciate a bit of hair on our guys (so far as its clean). Any girl that says otherwise DOES NOT SMOKE WEED ;p
Can you please post a pic of yourself smoking weed.. i swear you i'll look beautiful give it a try.
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by bashydemy(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2012
@ the topic i hate keeping my Armpit hair prefer normal hairy chest to armpit hair
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by Tokotaya: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2012
We place a set of high standards on our women and dont bother to observe half of those ourselves. Kind of hypocritical.
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by ismokeweed1(f): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
bashy_demy: Can you please post a pic of yourself smoking weed.. i swear you i'll look beautiful give it a try.

I know I'm beautiful. And I know weed enhances my beauty even further

I just don't want to mersmerize you with my beauty, you don't smoke weed so you can't handle me sweety ;p
Re: London 2012 Olympics: Overgrown Armpit Hair Event Medal Table by Murphy7h4: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And S*x Story) / Funny Photos To Spice Up Your Saturday / Lawyer, Take It Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.