Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network (1082 Views)

Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC / Poor Road Network At Iyana Ejigbo / Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by ePUNK: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
angry angry angry(Port-Harcourt often regarded by many as "The Garden City" and the operational hub of oil and gas activities in Nigeria can really boast of many things - an oil and gas freezone port, oil giant (Total, Shell, Agip) and other porducing companies with notable assets like ExxonMobil, Addax, etc; service companies - like the Baker Hughes, Halliburton, Schlumbeger, Weather (often referred to as the big 4 in oil and gas servicing, and also a host of smaller but surviving indigenous service providers. The city also boasts of regular drinking and womanizing nights - one that i usually enjoy. However the city can only boast of a few motorable roads. Unfortunately most these good roads only leads to Government House and other parts of the city where insane people reside in. We the bulk of the heavy-taxpayers are left @ the mercy of mechanics and motor quacks and yet the MuMU governor still talks about increasing taxes.

Amaechi should relocate to Abuja if he is no longer interested in governing this state....Shekena
Re: Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by amaham(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
My brother ph has turned from garden city to gabbage city. My experience at eleme-rumokoro-alakahia road last week made me sick after the journey. The traffic jam is lyk hell. I was wondering if pple ply this road daily for work. The city is grossly overrated.
Re: Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Isn't that the same River's State Amaechi has supposedly been working wonders in? Why, in such a short time, would the new roads go bad?
Re: Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by Biggyd2: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Na wa o. See another thread of complaint too!
https://www.nairaland.com/997616/gov-rotimi-amaechi-coma

Wetin day happen for PH?
Re: Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by Bluemoon1(f): 1:59am On Aug 08, 2012
the last time i came to naija, i was shocked...the roads are really a sorry sight....
Re: Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by Abagworo(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2012
amaham: My brother ph has turned from garden city to gabbage city. My experience at eleme-rumokoro-alakahia road last week made me sick after the journey. The traffic jam is lyk hell. I was wondering if pple ply this road daily for work. The city is grossly overrated.

That has been my problem with the FG. The East-West road has been in a deplorable state like forever. The most politicized road in Nigerian history. Jonathan has been in power for 3 years and East-West road is still like that. Amaechi has no right to the road, otherwise he would have awarded it. The road runs from Calabar to Lagos.
Re: Port Harcourt Boils With Bad Road Network by nnemak(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2012
The roads in this Port harcourt are getting worse. i Just passed through a place called Trans Amadi today and this is what i saw. I also met worse Pot-hole along, woji road, eleme - Elelenwon road..

GOD HELP your CAR IN THESE REGION

(1) (Reply)

Ban Of Okada In Delta State / 100,000 Signatures Against Homosexual Law In 9ja! 2be Or Not 2be? / Governor Sullivan Chime Of Enugu State Allegedly Dies In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.