Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others (1850 Views)

Setting Standards In 3d Animation In Nigeria / Lets Share Animations And Cartoons / Create Photorealistic Interior And Exterior Design In 3d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by saintade01(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
i need a good private tutor in 3d animation, maya, micromedia fireworks and others. can you really help?. you can call me to talk about your price 08033981362. or reply here.
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by OKX(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
HI MAN
VERY UNLIKELY THAT U CAN AFFORD A FULL TIME PRIVATE TUTOR THATS ANY GOOD.
WHY DONT U DOWNLOAD WHAT U NEED AND STUDY YOURSELF.THERES LOTSA VIDEO TUTORIALS TO AID U THAT U CAN DOWNLOAD
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2007
Good post by okx,really to say the truth i learn most graphics softwares myself and i gather some experiences from people who know more by asking.
just get those softwares and practise,most of all be creative in thinking.thats all.
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by saintade01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2007
okx , u are right but can u really understand this things on your own . its not like the microsft office u can grab in a jeffe. At the same time can u give me some of these sites .
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by zPixel(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
Actually, you learn faster from someone that got the experience already. If you can afford one good.
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by Artboy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2007
check out http://www.pixel2life.com u should find some pretty good stuff there.
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by iparrot(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2007
you can learn on your own but the artistry comes from within you. zpixel is right it is faster to learn from an experienced guy if you can get one.
pity am all tired to round off different projects, but maybe next time grin grin
Re: Need A Good Private Tutor In 3d Animations And Others by agentsmith(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
dear saintade01,
i understand that you need a tutor in graphic art & animation. well you're in luck!
i have a large stock of professionally written tutorials on design programs like Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Flash 8;
and by now i assume that you know, or have heard that Adobe products are the standard in design matters. No
disrespect to Corel though, but as you forge ahead in the art, you'll agree.

i assume that you are a creative mind and that you have the basic gadgets(like a standard PC, if you don't have
the software i can send you the set-up for those i said above).

well, i will give you a book list of the tutors you need and if you find it a good idea you can buy them from me.
they contain professional insights on design styles.

1. Macromedia Flash 8 for Dummies-by Ellen Finkelstein & Gurdy Leete(409-pages, Acrobat PDF-type, 9.93MB-size)
2. 50 Fast Photoshop Techniques-by Gregory Georges(369-pages, Acrobat PDF-type, 32MB-size)

These books are going for just 1k each but what is it compared to your career? I can zip and send them to your
mailbox if you order. I design too but right now i want to build an online site that will sell my skills well. Right now i'm just a
local talent.
These books are written by Pros and they are what I use. I got them from a friend abroad. I also have books on
programming C++, J2EE, Javascript, JSP, PHP and XML.
You might need to build your coding skills soon.

Send me an email [email]codelevel@gmail.com[/email] and we can talk more or negotiate. Pls, connect your friends who might need books on such subjects. Thanks, yours respectfully!
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Buy & Sell Your Artworks - Www.artnigeria.com Official Thread / Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. / A Friend Of Mine Drew Yemi Alade ....see The Awesome Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.