Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? (15641 Views)

I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / Would You Vote For Atiku In 2015¿ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Oluwalala(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
4 me GEJ is a failure as a presiden! He is uncharismatic and is a joke! No b who dey alife the enjoy electricity #justsaying
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Alkapino(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
If get make electricity coNSTANT, HE WIL RULE US TIL HE GET TIRED OF RULLING OR DIE.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by collins123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
[size=15pt]To show how stupid a lot of pple are 'Electricity alone (which is your basic citizenry right by the way) and you will vote for him in 2015. Next, Improvement in the Transportation Sector and you will vote for him in 2019.

SStupid Morrons. Fight for your right, not just electricity! And if Boko Haram bomb another place na ur sorry arzz go first cry GEJ head for NL.

Me-wise, I have not gained anything directly from the GEJ Slavery Tenure(s)[/size]

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by samilo88(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
With such an immense improvement to power supply I think GEJ is good to go..if Boko like make dem detonate atomic bomb for north dat one na dere business at least those there political sponsors no go see who go vote for them again come 2015 cos by then they would hav reduced their population..We all knw that 40% of naijah prob can be tied down to power supply. More cottage industry will spring up and that means more job for our youth. As for Security, we all knw that dis boko guys ar politically sponsored they don't rep any part of nig..GEJ all d way..
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by awilologomba(f): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
October,november,december there will be no light then,because of decrease in the water level.voting for him will not be a bad idea,but other areas like unemployment,insecurity,health shud all be addressed.just imagine bankers loosing their jobs every month.jonanthan should subsidize food by 50percent
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by blaise26abj(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
1. If you are dead, electricity doesn't mean sh*t.
2. While they are busy buying up the power stations and distribution companies in the ongoing power sector privatisation, yeah, we might eventually have light but our sweat will increase their ill-gotten wealth making them more powerful to manipulate us. I have it as 1st hand info dat the shoeless leader's company already has a major distribution station in a major city as well as a particular opposition party leader too.
3. Mediocrity in our polity has blinded us that we are ecstatic when we get crumbs. WE DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THAN CONSTANT ELECTRICITY.

Yeah, it is progress. A very slow one at that. If it is the only thing GEJ does, Scr*w him he won't get my vote because i won't feel safe enough to step out in the first place to vote. If he adds Security to it and maybe throw in divorcing Patience.... grin (optional sha: she knows how to make nigerians laugh and boil @ the same time) i will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by nagoma(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis: yes I will and even if he doesn't

I will not vote for him even if he does improve electricity. Because I am sure there are better Nigerians out there for the job of president at this time in world history .

In any case , I would be surprised if he did.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Elueme: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will vote for him.. Because electricity has been the bane of the country.. When we get power right for sure standard of living will improve.. The president needs improve on other things also, well he's doing just that in aviation, petroleum sector , agric and transport, electoral reforms , with a fair sanity in the system.. He has increased funding for education and acceded to ASUU demands so strike will be non lucrative for sometime from now.. New universities are being established and Nigerians are becoming more aware of the corruption which has always prevailed in our system by ground breaking revelations and exposition.. Various probes are ongoing though some may ask how many prosecutions have been made but we should be patient, however he deserved credit because these things were in previous admin, but no body could voice out and the country was being ate dry.. Thanks to FOI bill.. Before 2015 I think the govt must have consolidated in these achievements.. Security is a but, in my wisdom I would have wished the president is more tough on this but following events, I think that was the intention of these evil schemers to set the country up by the overt actions of the president.. The man is being wise and following events he ll succeed on this and time shall vindicate him.. The northern elites can play politics with the death of their kinsmen.. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by revomind(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Depends on the other options. If they are similar to what we had in 2011, then I'd do what I did then;
Abstain from voting.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Lamasta(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
blink182: NO, there are more important things than power.

Health care
Energy
Security
Transportation
Job creation
Accepting resolutions drafted by the national assembly

most importantly, he should stop being a mo. ron
Will all this institutions work without adequate power supply eh man wise up and stop being sentimental cause Light is the utmost thing in life
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Listening to Oyato... OMG! Am on air! Ohh. My response to the topic is dat... Em em em em. Oh! GEJ 2015? Haba na lie na, notin for a dumb mofo, 2015 if we still exist as a a united entity, we shall bring about a radical change such dat has neva been seen in d history of dis country, one devoid of persona,ethnic, and economic affiliations, bt till then sha. Loading... Play 50cent-straight to the bank...

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
I weep for this god forsaken failed state called nigeria. See as the so called leaders of tommorow start praising nonentity,failure,non performance,retardeen of goathead Jonathan administration. But wait a minuite,these guys must be 40 laptops. This is idiocy,stupidity,ethnicrasism at it's highest peak. Only 1 tenure,and corruption, terorism and mass insecurity grows at an astronomical level. Those supportng Gej must be blinded by ethnicity.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by subzero2(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Profdoom: Just had an argument with some of my friends and they said,if the electricity is constant come 2015,they will forgive his other sins and vote for him based on that,would you do the same,let me know your opinions
What sins are u even talking about? Come to Port Harcout, we have minimum of 19-21hrs power supply daily. Believe me, without sentiment, i'l score GEJ pass mark in the area of power. Though, i dont know in ur area. But in PH City, power is a done deal. So on this basis, i'l even vote for Bros "J" com 2019.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by niddamugu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
y don't u put up a poll and get graphical reactions alongside comments. But for me...CAPITAL NO.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by wyt(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
the air is getting fresher... The haters are getting fewer. Can't u see it? GEJ, u re indeed my hero. Keep the flag flying, don't stop untill we count 100 percent fans. Make sure lagos, Abuja, and other major cities in d country hav constant light unblinked 6months to election then, u don't spend on ur campaign
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by awesomet1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
He provides electricity, I will vote!
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by subzero2(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Olaolufred:

What of if he gives you Power and you die the following month?
Then you will understand that there are more things important than taking heavenly credits for solving power only.
I demand more than power (i.e security) from the man I queued to vote.
Bros, if u like no relocate if u dey live for North. Otherwise na 4 news we go hear ur story.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Pataki: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nigerians are programmed to think like zombies.

Electricity is NOT a privilege! It is your right to have.

GEJ does not deserve to be president of this country. So far he is still under the dictates of PDP, he is as useless as them lot.

NO, I will not vote for him in 2015. I have never voted for him, and NEVER will I vote for anything PDP in my life.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by ayobase(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
yuzedo: Even if that marrafacka improves ElectriState or ElectriCountry, i no fit vote for the marrafackin' PDP nigga! Even if Jesus dey him Campaign team! angry angry angry

Sharrap there goat...na people like u dey give/cause the man sleepless nights!
Wetin concern Jesus for the matter,y u no call ur father's name...that will be more convincing.
Isi-ewu!
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by sesanrota(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
pokkadot:

And who are u again?? Electricity is not enough abi? I think GEJ should marry wife for you, pay her bride price for you, furnish ur house, UnCloth her and stick ur joystick in her before you admit that he is trying. Mun.tula

U cant force ur view on others, it might be favouring u but not others...
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by str8talk1: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mekenz: I wil vote 4 him anytin any day, atleast daz d only option 4me nw,cus dere iz no any oda capable willin candidate frm S.E n S.S nw,cus am tired of north n dere leadership. :DI wil vote 4 him anytin any day, atleast daz d only option 4me nw,cus dere iz no any oda capable willin candidate frm S.E n S.S nw,cus am tired of north n dere leadership.
Rather than exhibiting ur ignorance on dis public domain as if u just came out 4 d first time 4rm d interior village. I'll suggest u speak 4 urself. In SE,even my humself will govern dis country a million n one times beta dan ur so-called revered hero(GEJ).
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
[size=28pt]come to think of it, will the so called constant electric be affordable? won't we have to pay for it times three of previous tariff? undecided mehn this thread is an insult to my intelligence [/size] angry
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by luvinhubby(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yes i do, grin & will did it!
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by billante(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
I think GEJ would solve the electricity problem and also some other problems like d boko haram issue,education,transportaion and would still decline to contest the 2015 election! Just imagine d kind respect and honour he will have among nigerians!!generations will remember him
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by earthgreeners(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
God forbid bad thing...vote for a clueless goat..i wldnt wanna jeopardize d future
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by earthgreeners(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
come to think of it, will the so called constant electric be affordable? won't we have to pay for it times three of previous tariff? undecided mehn this thread is an insult to my intelligence.........hahahahahah
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by ayobase(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
collins123: [size=15pt]To show how stupid a lot of pple are 'Electricity alone (which is your basic citizenry right by the way) and you will vote for him in 2015. Next, Improvement in the Transportation Sector and you will vote for him in 2019.

SStupid Morrons. Fight for your right, not just electricity! And if Boko Haram bomb another place na ur sorry arzz go first cry GEJ head for NL.

Me-wise, I have not gained anything directly from the GEJ Slavery Tenure(s)[/size]

U are a moronic he-goat.
U made a nice observation, but messed it up calling urself stup1d m0ron.
Yes our rights.....when last did u get urs....under whose regime.
Police sef dey trample on ur right, wetin u do...charge am to court.
Electricity is one of them, and u r here claiming right when the water beside the refrigerator is getting so chilled.
U better enjoy it while it lasts...and stop being bad belle....na boko haram pple dey think like u wrote!

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by earthgreeners(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

[color=#990000][/color]

CAPITAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by doublej1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why are most of my fellow nigerians thinking like this? Even the guys i thought have concrete solutions to our problem!!! At this point in time no nigerian should be juvelating, any juvelation should be done after all factors behind the inconsistent power supply in the country in the pass few years has been tackled accordingly. May God give my fellow Nigerians the wisdom to understand this.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by ITbomb(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pataki: Nigerians are programmed to think like zombies.

Electricity is NOT a privilege! It is your right to have.
So you finally woken up . When Obasanjo spent USD 10b with nothing to show for 8 years, u didn't fight for ur right.
When Abacha came, saw and left transmission as it was, u didn't fight for ur right .
GEJ has taken power pass the proverbial 4000 MW under 2 years, and u suddenly realised it was ur right to have. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model / Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him / Zamfara: You Will Lose Your Seat If You Leave PDP – Yari Warns Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.