Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Every Husband Must Read This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Husband Must Read This (35222 Views)

7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Ninapha(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
D men are learning new things while d boys are protestn.
Poster balance d equation na. Love him............. Am waitn.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by vanstanzy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice! I have got my quote and itj goes like this, Love her when she has a beautiful, round n big booty, cos its all urs. Amen, to that bro. grin
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by FunkyR: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
My husband shoud read this... he treats me like dirt sad
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by tayolove12(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
tee u are welc to nairaland
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by pass4life(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is SWEET. Thanks for this.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by vanstanzy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
FunkyR: My husband shoud read this... he treats me like dirt sad
So sorry to hear that boo. But remember he's human. He definitely will learn, just take time n teach him.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by malaria(f): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Decryptor: This is "one of the women" that the OP expects a man to love unconditionally? SMH
U can join the league,bad losers association.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by DeDonn1: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Phizzie555: “Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her…when she “pushes” you to pray. She wants to be with you in Jannah (Paradise).

Love her…when she asks you to play with the kids. She did not “make” them on her own.

Love her…when she is jealous. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you

Love her…when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her…when her cooking is bad. She tries.

Love her…when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her…when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her…when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she’s beautiful.

Love her…when she looks beautiful. She’s yours so appreciate her.

Love her…when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her…when she buys you gifts you don’t like. Smile and tell her it’s what you’ve always wanted.

Love her…when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change. Love her…when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don’t ask, tell her its going to be okay

Love her…when she suffers from PMS. Buy chocolate, rub her feet and back and just chat to her (trust me this works!)

Love her…when whatever you do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass

Love her…when she stains your clothes. You needed a new one anyway

Love her…when she tells you how to drive. She only wants you to be safe.

Love her…when she argues. She only wants to make things right for both

Love her…she is yours. You don’t need any other special reason!!!!

All this forms part of a Woman’s Character. Women are part of your life and should be treated as the Queen.

http://bulancold.tumblr.com/post/11805584662/every-husband-should-read-this
Pwidy: undecided undecided rili wish Dudes cld luv 2 dis xtent....trust mi,d world wld b a beta place wink wink

cool cool
Phizzie555: “Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her…when she “pushes” you to pray. She wants to be with you in Jannah (Paradise).

Love her…when she asks you to play with the kids. She did not “make” them on her own.

Love her…when she is jealous. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you

Love her…when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her…when her cooking is bad. She tries.

Love her…when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her…when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her…when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she’s beautiful.

Love her…when she looks beautiful. She’s yours so appreciate her.

Love her…when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her…when she buys you gifts you don’t like. Smile and tell her it’s what you’ve always wanted.

Love her…when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change. Love her…when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don’t ask, tell her its going to be okay

Love her…when she suffers from PMS. Buy chocolate, rub her feet and back and just chat to her (trust me this works!)

Love her…when whatever you do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass

Love her…when she stains your clothes. You needed a new one anyway

Love her…when she tells you how to drive. She only wants you to be safe.

Love her…when she argues. She only wants to make things right for both

Love her…she is yours. You don’t need any other special reason!!!!

All this forms part of a Woman’s Character. Women are part of your life and should be treated as the Queen.

http://bulancold.tumblr.com/post/11805584662/every-husband-should-read-this
what do u do Wen she breaks ur heart....do u still love her with ur broken heart?
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by malaria(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
D star: hmmm! Is her choice.
Thank u babes
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Desloaaa(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
This thread is for the *HEArTED..not the *Broken HEArtEd bro
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by santosjohn(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
this is lovely...... smileythis is lovely......
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by dangiwa09(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
This crapola was selfishly conceived and written by a woman who lives in fantacyland with headfull of fairy tales, nice try!

Adam Loved Eve Unconditionally, what did it get Him again?

1 Like

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by malaria(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
bayulll01:
malaria or wat they bleep u call urself insulting mighty 190,u just unleashd d dragon he's gona get u down
Almighty indeed,wetin concern the topic,concern my username.abi he be seun? he is SHE hater,that's his pee.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
bayulll01:
malaria or wat they bleep u call urself insulting mighty 190,u just unleashd d dragon he's gona get u down
Is he your God or what? He insulted the girl. Abi u no get eyes?
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by malaria(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
passionate88: story... The very dax she accepted ur surname over hers, either she luv u, wants ur cash, wants a cover 4 her guy that couldn't marry her or u ard her last resort
Who did this 2 u guys? Dnt wry Rapture is about 2 take place and u guys wil suffer no more heartbreaks.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Mandelaguy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice piece,makes reasonable sense. I love it!
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
I suddenly feel like puking!
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by malaria(f): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
maasoap: Is he your God or what? He insulted the girl. Abi u no get eyes?
Thumbs up dude,dnt mind them. I jst dnt notice insignificant figures.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Lakayana: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Decryptor: This is "one of the women" that the OP expects a man to love unconditionally? SMH
Very funny
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by monosetale: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
tracyxx: My husband is so wonderful, he doesnt even need to read this,becouse he loves me to a fault.Even with more bad habits than what you posted he loves me.He is so lovin n understanding.Huzy you are the best,i really appreciate your love and will nt take it 4 granted.
I nor gbadu that kind love, if ur wife dey enter bush bend e head come back road..ur sweet huzy is suffering and smiling...typical "nigerian".
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by monosetale: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
dangiwa09: This crapola was selfishly conceived and written by a woman who lives in fantacyland with headfull of fairy tales, nice try!

Adam Loved Eve Unconditionally, what did it get Him again?
Now that's a REAL man, one big bottle of stout to U̶̲̥̅̊**even if U̶̲̥̅̊ be pastor**best response
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by monosetale: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
FunkyR: My husband shoud read this... he treats me like dirt sad
This ur sentence already gives ♍e a clue why he treats U̶̲̥̅̊ like "dirt" U̶̲̥̅̊ want to know why?
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
wah is jannah.....
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by VaVavoom1: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lovely post
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by BB013(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
engrtee: Wen shud she love us

Good questuion
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by bashydemy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice one OP you owe me money i swear
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by samkoro: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jannah -paradise ? So u thing u can make jannah without Christ that has already made the sacrifice with his blood? Just research and find out what it takes to go to paradise as claimed by various religion and then think about it. Human being seems to be the most gullible creature sometimes
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by israelbenzion: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
tracyxx: My husband is so wonderful, he doesnt even need to read this,becouse he loves me to a fault.Even with more bad habits than what you posted he loves me.He is so lovin n understanding.Huzy you are the best,i really appreciate your love and will nt take it 4 granted.

Ur jazz dey work well be that o! No be clear eye, lai-lai! But pray make d babalawo never die, make d guy eye no clear sharperly!
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
malaria:
Go and get a life u bad loser

what? ur username kai.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Armenia: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
190: how can a girl in her rite senses answer malaria as a user
name
wat is worry about it one ninety?
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Kingso41: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cool I like it tongue
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by amia: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Phizzie555: u have got two brains; one is lost and the other is out
looking for it. Fo oL

LMAO u people wont kill me with laugh oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.